Relax During Paddling

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Sep 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM

Very much so. I’m almost always blindfolded during play and punishment.

My wife will mindfuck me by swishing the whip in the air around me or hitting the bed next to me during whippings. I never know when the next lash will actually strike.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    There are lots of great replies. I agree it is best delivered when it's not expected and they are relaxed. Tensing also increases your chance of an actual injury as well.

A good tip is to have them spread their legs and point their feet inwards about 45°. You can stand up and try it and feel the difference right away. With your feet pointed inward it's much more difficult (some may say impossible) to flex or tense your bottom and hip muscles as well. Of course this is assuming you're using a standing or standing/bent over position. Having them arch their back helps a little as well.

Holding the position is huge part of the entire paddling/spanking as well. The position I described above is what I require my sub to hold in a standing scenario. Admittedly, I usually take her over my knee though, it's much more intimate and close.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Paddling & Co does not always have to be about punishment. If that is the case striking znexpected is the best you can do.
    If the bottom is maso though and it is rather some kind of reward or just for fun (apart from some sadistic kind of fun^^) striking in some predictable pattern is best...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice