1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relax During Paddling

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by PouchPantyLover, Sep 28, 2017.

1. So I was getting my weekly punishment paddling today and I noticed something funny. I usually tense up when she starts paddling which makes my ass cheeks taught. At least as taught as they get these days :D. This was a longer session and at one point I relaxed between strokes. She caught me by surprise when she started again and I was relaxed, not tense. It seemed to hurt less. I forced myself to relax and definitely noticed less pain compared to when I was tense. This makes logical sense, I'm just wondering if others have felt the same? Would you consider it cheating to adopt a technique that in a way reduces the effectiveness of the punishment?

2. Hello @PouchPantyLover@PouchPantyLover tensing up or clenching your buttocks is a totally natural response , and defiantly makes spanking more painful , but is something my mistress will not allow and requires me to be totally relaxed and any sign of tensing will result in even harder and prolonged spankings , her view is that I should relax and accept my punishment and any sign of tensing is a form of rebellion on my part , so no I don't think you are cheating , even though you find it less painful by not tensing you are displaying to your mistress a willingness and desire to take and accept your punishment , as to it being less effective no , your mistress will still be able to adjust the severity of the spanking and work within and expand your limits , learning to relax and take whats due is part of the submission process , although it may be hard to do at first , as it goes against a natural response ,

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  3. I prefer to be very tightly tied up so that I can't move. Otherwise I'm tensing up and wriggling all over the place.

4. I haven't been paddled often but VERY tense..will try to relax next time!

PouchPantyLover and sissybitch like this.
  5. I try to relax during spankings, and am usually successful, but I can't help fighting it and tensing when I'm caned or cropped...I usually get restrained for those.

kellysbitch and PouchPantyLover like this.