Relationship vs. Arranged keyholding

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Femcontrol5, Feb 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I was wondering which type of key holding method is used more here on cm. Relationship being the type where you come to an agreement with your significant other to incorporate chastity into your dynamic. The other, arranged key holding, being where the kh is simply that. Nothing more, nothing less. This dynamic would be more centered on strictly chastity. So my question is which one do you use/wish to use? Can't wait to hear some responses.

2. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Agreement with wife to enter into permanent chastity except when she feels the need for that part of my body to be involved... If my hands and mouth cannot provide

I like that somebody I love is willing to sacrifice so much to allow this dream

Femcontrol5 likes this.
  3. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    For my wife and I it is definately part of our lifestyle. When I delved in chastity without her it got boring really fast. Seeing her wear my chastity key around her neck everyday now keeps me always excited. It is a constant reminder and a constant tease.

Chastity is incorporated into our FLR and Dommy Mommy/lil girl relationship. Diaper wearing, breastfeeding, and even cuckolding all came before my lil wee wee was locked up but it definately was meant for the lifestyle we share.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I think it is mostly the former.

But by no ,means entirely.

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Having used both throughout the past few years, I have to say that I find it very difficult to only hold keys. I am in a relationship with @lockit and am very happy with that.

Keyholding on its own can not always be just keyholding. Because of the safety requirements, health and hygiene issues and just keeping it real, there has to be some sort of relationship. It takes time and getting to know someone to be able to hold keys so that both parties enjoy the process. To just hand over the keys to someone who doesn't care whether the chaste male is happy or managing to do what has been asked is a recipe for disaster in my book.

bound4blueballs and lockit like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    From my personal point of view it is the fact that the person who has my key is my wife is the most important thing! It adds a whole new dimension to our relationship/marriage. I can see how a key holding arrangement would suit many people and that's fine. I would think you would "develop" some sort of relationship with any key holder wouldn't you? As long as its fun what ever type of key holder set up you have that's the right one!

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I would have to agree. Their has to be some kind of relationship between the Keyholder and person Locked for chastity to have any kind of effect. To have someone lock up your penise that you don't know, never see and have No contact with makes no sense to me. The relationship doesn't have to be as intimate as two people living together but they do need to be connected in some way. This is my Opinion

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice