Reflection on chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Prime, Mar 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Prime

Prime Active member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    This email more than a story is a reflection I wanted to do and you have encouraged me to write it.

Normally, putting on a cage, it is a solitary pleasure; Someone with fantasies of submission is bought the cage, places it to itself and the challenge of using it is raised for a time x: a week, a month, etc. Generally chastity lovers progress and posing increasingly longer challenges over time. (It's my case MISTRESS)

Because of my short experience in carrying a cage requires the penis to remain flaccid and even compressed making the erection, practically preventing it.

This excitement without erection is where it lies the pleasure of caged chastity !!!!!

The cage, in principle, must take place all day and remove it only in the shower to maintain hygiene; Apart from the physical pleasure of the repression of the erection he commented, there is the psychological humiliation of taking place in everyday life an apparatus that is uncomfortable and that bumpets.

The way to use it in a continuous mistress - subsequent relationship over time. The submissive would have to wear the cage when its mistress is not to prevent you from masturbating, as a control form and as a reminder of the subordinate position of it.

Ideally, the Mistress would stay with the cage key; This can be something extreme if any incidence arises, but that risk is part of the excitement.

Forced chastity in principle could qualify as extreme practice for experienced submissions. What do they ask about people without experience is a good indicator that we are quite lost.

Regards

Massoch, valesk25 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I admire efforts to put difficult concepts into words that can help others to understand them. Nicely done.

3. Prime

Prime Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks @Lazlo Toth for your post

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    I agree!

Massoch likes this.
  5. Prime

Prime Active member

Local Time:
  6. Prime

Prime Active member

Local Time:
    Continuing with the previous publication and reflection on the presentation.

In the first place, as a submissive, you can say that there is nothing as fantastic as belonging to a woman and feel totally possessed.
    Anyway, it's not easy.
    The main difficulties are based on the progressive abandonment of one's will.
    No more making decisions without permission, even the smallest.
    The mistress demands this discipline so that I get used to not thinking about myself and it makes me take into account that my actions are not free, but the supreme will of the lover.
    After a test time, you can go to a second level: the lover begins to want to guess her wishes.
    I hope to overcome this level when she manages to assume my lover's thoughts as his. One more step in the irreversibility of the loss of the will to assume that of the dominant of it.
    In summary: The submissive loses its free will and should begin to acquire new habits of life and leisure, which totally depend on the will of the mistress of it.
    Greetings

Massoch and Wifeownedsuboy like this.
  7. Prime

Prime Active member

Local Time:
    I have taken some time to continue with reflect on submission and chastity.

A mistress has to be a straight woman but at the same time comprehensive. The domination of it is based on meeting the submissive and offering him that she expects but when she does not expect it, she is the pleasure of her is in giving pleasure, whether it is.
    The enjoyment of both is what makes their meetings repeat and that it submission is addictive.
    A mistress, for me, must be severe, straight and sweet, sensual, perverse, fetish, with a sense of humor, and special to other mistress, which does not mean that it is better or worse, but distinct and very personal.
    She likes to know in depth the mind of the submissive.
    Regards

Massoch likes this.
  8. Massoch

Massoch New member

Local Time:
    Cześć. Dziękuję za polubienie mojego lajka i zacznę od napisania, że napisałeś piosenki mądrze. To, współpisałeś, właśnie tak, jakbyś napisał o mnie.
    Od razu przepraszam za mój angielski, ale to nie jest mój język, więc korzystam z pomocy tłumacza.
    Od wielu lat interesuję się i praktykuję BDSM i FEMDOM. Właściwie jestem bardziej bachorem niż całkowicie z zastrzeżeniem - lubię przymus i dyscyplinę, która zmusza mnie do pewnych zachowań.
    Uwielbiam kobiecą dominację, ale tak jak pisałam nie jestem klasycznie uległą, bo lubię być zmuszana i poniżana. Z radością może samaam iz wielkąą zasugerowałam się na mnie cnoty. Nawet jak przyszedł i jeszcze nie założyłem czystości, aby bardzo mi się ten przedmiot podobał, mieć pewność, że uwzględnienie udziału w pisemnym konkursie i podekscytowany - ale nie będę w stanie zachowania się do terminów . Chciałam nawet nadal zastrzegał klatkę z kolcami, powskazał mnie od tego racjonalnego zamknięcia - bo samo zamykanie zamknięcia w kontrę mnie ekscytuje ale wiem, że kolce może zbyt duży dyskomfort i ból. A ta gra ma być przyjemna, a nie bolesna i nieprzyjemna. Ja też nie noszę klatki 24/7, bo nie mam możliwości, a przede wszystkim nie mam spać w klatce - bo po kilku próbach okazało się do bardzo takiej pracy. Niestety, niestety powiększa się penisa, a to boli i jest nieprzyjemne. Wiem, że nie pasuje do tego forum, gdzie to może być może być na wysokim poziomie w przypadku - ale tak pasuje do mnie. Ale wielkim fanem, jeśli chcesz, żebym cię nie miał, że mogę Cię oglądać, czy możesz oglądać Cię, jak chcesz, przez naprawdę ważne.
    Świetne są też słowa o tym, jak partnerzy powinni się rozumieć - i wiedzieć, co sprawia, że druga osoba jest szczęśliwa, a co nie - a jeśli Pani każe mi założyć klatkę czystości to mówię, że nie, że nie włożę, bo tak robię nie chcę - więc Pani wie, że faktycznie chcę ją założyć i zamknąć jak najszybciej i jestem zadowolona z jej poleceń i mimo moich prośby i oporów każe mi założyć klatkę czystości na penisa i również masażer prostaty sterowany telefonem do odbytu. Aby dopełnić przyzwyczajenia – jako że jestem fetyszystą jednoczęściowych kombinezonów – muszę ubierać się w taki strój i wykonywać codzienne prace domowe. Kiedyś zdarzyło się, że musiałam wyjść na spacer z Panią tak chronioną. Ale potem, aby nie zwracać uwagi innych ludzi, na kombinezon narciarski założyłem swoje zwykłe ubrania.

Kiedyś zostałem oskarżony na forum, że nie jestem tu aktywny - ale mimo tego, że jestem wielkim miłośnikiem klatek czystości nie jestem ich stałym, stałym użytkownikiem. Podziwiam ludzi, którzy oddają się tej przyjemności 24 godziny na dobę, 7 dni w tygodniu, ale dla mnie jest to trudne, a moim największym wyczynem jest używanie tej rzeczy tylko w dzień i dla zabawy - niestety nie mogę w niej spać.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Translation
    Hi. Thank you for liking my like and let me start by writing that you wrote your songs wisely. It, you co-wrote, just as if you wrote about me. I apologize for my English right away, but it is not my language, so I use an interpreter. I have been interested in and practice BDSM and FEMDOM for many years.
    In fact, I'm more of a brat than a complete reservation - I like the compulsion and discipline that makes me behave in certain ways. I love female domination, but as I wrote, I'm not classically submissive, because I like being forced and humiliated. Perhaps with joy, I myself, and with great suggestion of virtues on me. Even as it came and I have not yet assumed cleanliness, I would like this item very much, be sure to enter the written competition and excited - but I will not be able to meet the deadlines.
    I even wanted to reserve a cage with spikes, he advised me from this rational closure - because the closure of the closure itself excites me, but I know that the spikes can be too much discomfort and pain. And this game is supposed to be enjoyable, not painful or unpleasant. I also do not wear a 24/7 cage, because I have no possibility, and most of all, I am not supposed to sleep in a cage - because after a few attempts it turned out to be a lot of work.
    Unfortunately, unfortunately the penis enlarges and this hurts and is unpleasant. I know it doesn't fit in with this forum, where it might possibly be a high-level case - but it does suit me. But a big fan, if you want me not to have you that I can watch you, can you watch you however you want by really important.
    There are also great words about how partners should understand each other - and know what makes the other person happy and what not - and if the Lady tells me to put on a chastity cage, I say no, I won't put it on, because that's what I do. I do not want to - so you know that I really want to put it on and close it as soon as possible and I am satisfied with her orders and despite my requests and reluctances, she makes me put on a penis clean cage and also a prostate massager controlled by a phone to the anus.
    To complete the habit - as I am a fetishist of one-piece jumpsuits - I have to dress in one-piece suit and do my daily housework.

Once upon a time I had to go for a walk with a Lady so protected. But then, in order not to attract other people's attention, I put on my usual clothes over the ski suit. Once I was accused on the forum that I am not active here - but despite the fact that I am a big fan of chastity cages, I am not a regular user of them. I admire people who indulge in this pleasure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but for me it is difficult, and my greatest achievement is using it only during the day and for fun - unfortunately I cannot sleep in it.

Massoch likes this.
  10. Massoch

Massoch New member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the translation - I didn't even notice that I made a mistake and wrote it in my native language. Sorry, and thank you.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Prime

Prime Active member

Local Time:
    thanks for the translation @bondichas and for your lines @Massoch

Massoch likes this.
  12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I just used Google translate. It's good for English only speakers to know that a foreign language post is genuine, sometimes they're trying to sell things, or it's just spam with off topic posts.
    Besides, I was interested in what you posted so a simple cut and paste after I'd translated it was no problem.

As for forgetting, it must be really difficult to notice when you type something in your first language that it's not understandable by others! :+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice