Red Chili or Male Chastity Now?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Itsfishyman, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Itsfishyman

Itsfishyman Member

UK, Warwickshire
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Hello,

My wife and I are thinking of getting a custom cage for me. I've got a chinese knock-off at the minute and my lasst stint caged left some cuts on her property - meaning I'm currently unlocked. As such I've suggested to her that I need a better fitting device, so she told me to look for some custom devices. I dont want the expense of MM or Ms Lori and i'm not a fan of the Steel Worxx devices as they seem to enclosed for me. So after looking around i've narrowed it down to either the Tarentula from Red Chili Chastity and the Amicus from Male Chastity Now.

I'm just wondering whether any of you guys have tried either (or both) of these devices and if so what you opinions of them are? Either option I go for I dont want to use a padlock so want the security screw option, and so am also wondering just how secure these screws are?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice