Recommendations for the wider gentleman

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 74115, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Deleted member 74115

Hi All,

Looking for some advice. Been struggling a lot with finding a device that fits me. I have had many and recently acquired a birdcage style knockoff that fits me really quite well. Trouble is that the thing so is huge, you really can't wear it under much without it being quite noticeable. This device has a length of 120mm and inside diameter of the tube/cage of 36mm. I have a pic on my profile to show the fit.

I'd like to find a shorter device that could be worn more of the time, so that I can really pursue chasity more seriously. I can squish my penis down lengthways quite comfortably, however this causes a problem of increasing the diameter required. When squishing my penis down to the length of most of the shelf large cages, I think I'd need a cage of about 47mm (which seems very wide). Are there any cages around that do wider than average sizes? When I've used the shorter cages, I have managed to squeeze in, but it causes my foreskin to bunch up around the entrance to the cage and become very sore and painful.

CB style devices have been no good and the same goes for the Holy Trainer V4 Maxi.

I know this is a common theme and I'm sure the issue could be resolved by going custom, but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before I do go custom. If custom is the answer, which custom tends to be the least expensive option?

Thanks for reading

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Off the shelf width seems to be around 35mm. For custom, if you want steel, Male Chastity Now is very good and reasonably priced, for synthetic, Cherry Keeper is probably the cheapest.

Deleted member 74115 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 74115

Thanks @Lakeman

I have looked at the Cherry Keeper, which would definitely be in my price range, however of the existing models, I don't think that there is one wide enough and it doesn't look like Cherry Keeper are taking custom requests currently.

On the positive side, I really don't struggle on the ring size at all, 45mm ring, circular or ergonomic type seem to work great.

4. Deleted member 74115

So I think I'm going to end up going for the Evotion Orion. I need something that's abit shorter to be more discreet, but a wider tube for the fit when the length of the shaft is squashed up. Hopefully I'm making the right choice, and not missing out on the Cherry Keeper instead....

5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    The big difference there is in the width of the base ring, Evotion make a very wide ring, Cherry Keeper is more narrow, about 5-8 mm. Comes down to personal preference as to which style is more comfortable.

Deleted member 74115 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice