Recommendations for myself

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by tucka2082, May 8, 2019.

1. tucka2082

tucka2082 New member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations as I am having trouble getting a belt that sits well with me. I am currently trying a variety of chinese devices to see what could be the best fit.

I have established ball trap devices are not for me. My sack is tight and I am unable to wear a ball trap for much more than a few hours, especially sitting down. I have ruled all of these out.

Full belts seem to be the way to go however I can never find a device that is the right size. I have had many comfortable belts but unfortunately I am a bit small when flaccid so I am unable to urinate effectively or, when getting hard, my penis extends to the full length of the tube and rubs. I am looking for a device that has a tube around 4 or 5cm long which would be more than enought to accomodate me and allow a tiny bit of grow room. Most of the chinese belts have tubes 9/10cm long.

Any ideas guys / girls?

2. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    #tucka2082 I also am very tight to the body, so trap and ring products were a definite no. I am wearing a V-shaped belt and cage from China that was delivered today. I purchased this through a famous Internet site with Chinese products. The unit is less than $100 USD and came in about 18 days. At that price, I thought it was worth a try. I had a similar product made to size last year, but the stainless cage only had one hole at the end. Urinating resulted in flooding every time. Messy--at best!

I have urinated several times this afternoon and evening with no problems. I have a pair of famous brand absorbent briefs on over the cage and v-belt, in case disaster struck! So far, no problem. The briefs and sweats I am wearing over them are just fine.

3. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Update: Last night I got up and removed the device. The belt wasn't tight enough when I laid on my side. The plate that includes the cage was also pressing too hard. I thought a short period off might help. This morning, I reduced the belt size and the urination seems to be working fine. There is an available opening at the bottom of this cage. I can't imagine anyone filling this cage out. The holes provide for ample drainage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice