Recommendations for Low Hangers?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by DaedalusBelt, May 24, 2020.

1. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Hi,

I'm looking for advice. I tried ball trap devices and found that the noncustom did not work for my anatomy and if I'm spending a lot then I'd want a belt. The issues I had were that I've got very large balls that hang very low. Scrotum has a lot of volume as well. I was wondering if y'all had any advice? Is there a specific company that works best for low hangers? I would prefer to get a Chinese belt first and then upgrade after a month if it's satisfactory.

I'm about 3.75 inches flacid, 1.25 diameter, and around 30 inch waist. I am uncut. Also how tight should the belt be compared to ball trap devices?

Thanks!

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I had the same problem which made ball trap cages useless for me. I’m in a Behind Barz chastity belt, it’s the only device I’ve bought that truly works as it should. Plus the base ring is actually held against your body versus the ball traps which hang on your testicles all day which became a bit painful at times for me. My belt is just the basic model (belt, tube and ring) I don’t have all the other fancy stuff you can order with it. The belt is definitely worth the money, you won’t regret it.

3. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. I do really like the look of the behind bars.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Just follow the sizing guide from behind Barz. Their belts are adjustable up to 4 inches. Don’t go by pant size either, I ordered the 36 in belt but wear it at the 40in size. I have gained some weight so I know that played a factor. BBCb has great customer service if you have any questions, they might take a week to get back you but they will.

5. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    I'm 3.5 inches flacid. Do you think I should order 3 or 4 inches in length?

How are erections?

Thank you so much!

6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I would ask behind Barz about the tube length, personally I think you’d want to go with the 3 inch so your urethra will stay lined up with the hole you pee through. Too long of a tube has the potential to make things messy. When I first got my belt I was wearing it to high and it made peeing kind of a pain. Now that it sits lower on my hips where it is supposed to I don’t have that problem anymore. There’s a lot more trial and error with the belt in getting it right but the belt has by far been the best choice for me. Please feel free to PM if you have more questions about these belts, fitment etc...

7. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    I ordered my belt today. I can't wait! I'll definitely PM you for fitting advice if I'm running into issues

Guest 3729 likes this.
  8. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    So I have the shemale version of Behind Barz and I love it. I to am 3.5" flaccid and I went with the 3", after a week I ordered the 4", just to much in that small of a space, just became uncomfortable. I got the 4" today and it seems and feels to fit well. Let you know if that changes but a bigger rind and longer cage is much more comfortable in the long term

9. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    This is relieving to hear. I ended up ordering 4 inch on the recommendation of the company.

10. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I don't think you will be sorry. I have been wearing the larger ring and it is so much more comfortable. For one it doesn't pinch or make you feel like your balls are going to sleep. The longer cage is so much better as well, you won't be sorry. It gives you a little room to grow and it is just a better feel. Good luck to you and hope it all works out for you

11. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    It arrived today and is unfortunately completely unsuitable for long term wear. There ring and the tube don't have enough room between each other which pinches the scrotum and becomes unbearable after a short time. I also got the outer cage along with it, and it's completely unusable. Made for someone with either small balls or high and tight.

I wish I had some good to say but this is the most I've spent on a device and it feels the least suited (of a list of unusable devices) I've had so far.

12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    You are going to have to tweak it to make it right for you. These belts also take time to get used to it’s a much longer fine tuning and breaking in period than with a ball trap. Talk to behind bars if you have any fitment questions. I’m not sure about the extra outer cage though, I just have the basic system. Give it some more time before you decide to set it aside.

13. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    You're right I am probably over reacting

14. DaedalusBelt

Local Time:
    I did some bending and it's wearable. False alarm, I'm a big dummy.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice