Recommendation for the BBCS

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by dt4y, Apr 28, 2019.

1. dt4y

dt4y Active member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hello,
    about two and a half weeks ago, I received my belt from behindbarz. It's the BBCS with enclosed cage.
    Additionally I bought a used Hannibal 3 outside cage.

I've been wearing the belt since then.

It is very comfortable and can be worn for a long time without any problems. Only urinating needs some practice. I have a rather long foreskin, which is not always correctly aligned to the hole. But you get used to it.

The quality of the belt is excellent. There are no sharp edges anywhere. Everything fits together perfectly and the surface is well polished.

I picked the version with the oval 50mm testicle ring. With normal cages, 45mm was the size of choice for me. The ring gives the testicle enough space and holds it in place. Thanks to the outer cage it is almost impossible to reach the root of the penis, so I am not able to pull the penis out.

The Hannibal 3 outer cage even completely prevents the possibility to touch the penis.

I can recommend the belt, even with the price.
    I uploaded some pictures to my profile

Chaste J. likes this.
  2. Nikki_E

Nikki_E Chastised Crossdressing Hubby

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I am looking to order one, very soon ideally. The intention is long-term wear including overnight, which is wear most ball-trap devices fail me. I'd like to know how sleep is? How painful are night-time erections, and how frequently are you disturbed? Is it viable to wear 24/7 for a few days? If you removed the 50mm testicle ring, how secure would the belt still remain? (I'd seen others say it's still nearly good enough without it). Appreciate your feedback! x

3. dt4y

dt4y Active member

Local Time:
    I sleep like a baby. there are no painful erections. therefor i don't get disturbed while sleeping.

i didn't try to wear it without the 50mm ring, so i can't say anything about wearing it without the ring.

4. Nikki_E

Nikki_E Chastised Crossdressing Hubby

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Great news, thanks for sharing your experience. Another Q if you don’t mind - did you have yours in any colour(s)? If so, is this a coating and seem prone to scratching off with time?

5. dt4y

dt4y Active member

Local Time:
    no, i bought it in polished stainless steel without painting

6. tallandrespectful

Consultant
    United States
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Exciting! How long did it take the belt from ordering to receive?

7. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I have the Hannibal 2 cage and 50mm oval ring, My belt is midnight blue with a chrome cage part. The coloring is pretty durable. Sadly I am having trouble wear the ring. It seems the mounting piece is too short for me and it pulls everything up too tight into my body.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Check that you have the belt fitted correctly as if it is fitted too tightly around the waist it will tend to pull the cockring section upwards too much. The vee shape at the front should sit slightly lower if the belt is slackened off a little more. The coloured belts are still stainless steel belts however they are treated and then professionally powder coated and baked to provide a long lasting finisgh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice