Recommendation for a quality steel cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by RLocked, Jul 12, 2018.

1. RLocked

RLocked Guest

Hi - new here but have been experiencing Chastity for several years on and off.

Tried all the usual suspects

BON4
    CB6000
    Holytrainer

Looking for a steel (more open cage) preferably one with a concealed locking mechanism. Would appreciate advice from anyone who has used a ‘bespoke’ device rather than the usual off the shelf stuff - budget is up to £500.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    You seem to have progressed normally. Ha a lot of people start with the cb series than move to ones like the Holy Trainer, I did. Now you want to move to steel. Well since you know your measurements, ring size, ring shape, length,width etc. Order an inexpensive cage from Amazon that fits your measurements, find the one that fits you the best ( remember smaller is better ). You may find your perfect cage for a small amount of money. I did, I’m locked permanently in a cage that cost under $40. This will give you a very good idea of what you want before you order a custom cage, if you need to.

Disclaimer. I except no responsibility for persons experiencing the joys and torments of long term LockUp. ( just kidding)

Good Luck

bondinchas likes this.
  3. RLocked

RLocked Guest

Thanks... that’s good advice. Much appreciated

4. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Greetings. We've had tremendous success with my being secured into a custom Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. If you take the time to measure properly with their preorder measurement kit, you can get a proper fit. I have been comfortably locked in my cage since Feb. 18, 2018, with the cage only being removed 3-4 times while under my Owner's supervision (I think) and only once was for longer than overnight (for airport scanning reasons).

We've been really satisfied with the device!

5. RLocked

RLocked Guest

Thanks ... glad to hear it’s working for you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice