recommend me some romance novels with chastity and bdsm

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by luckyhubby83, Feb 28, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    My wife and i breached the subject of chastity 2 weeks ago, which led me to revealing ALL of my interests i was too scared to tell her about. After laying out my interests as well as discussing any of her interests, i let her know that she would be the one calling the shots with new content being applied to the relationship. She has taken well to being a KH and im locked almost 24/7 other than when she wants to use me now.

on topic, im looking for books, novels mostly, that romanticize female domination, FLR, KH, and other similar interests.
    She has the desire and interest but is timid about application. a book that describes scenes and their benefits via a story would be most beneficial in jump starting her role as lead. any recommendations?

Christabel likes this.
  2. Christabel

Christabel New member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Following, interested to see what ppl suggest. Most of the chastity fiction and Femdom fiction I've seen is either written by, or written for, men. I personally haven't found it that hot (or that useful). A lot of it also feels like the guy is topping from the bottom - like it's his wish list. I'd love to get some recommendations for stuff written for and from a female's point of view. Gap in the market I think, but I guess it's a very small market!

3. Christabel

Christabel New member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    To add, I get on better with male on female domination literature that's written specifically for women. I don't find it difficult to see myself in the D role, even though that's written as a man in the story. Imagining yourself in the s role is also helpful in understanding how to amp things up as a D. Sorry I realise that's not the straightforward answer you wanted lol.

4. A6A9

A6A9 Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Try House Rules by G.C. Scott

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Thank you. Sampling it - may find its way onto Miss' kindle if it proves itself out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice