Realistically .. time in without unlocking

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by subsam4u, Mar 25, 2018.

1. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I have gone 10 days without unlocking in a steel cage. I'd like to go longer. I have had difficulty finding a cage that is a good close fit to prevent erections, but does not chafe. My balls slip out of my smallest cage. I might try a smaller cock ring for that one. For now I have been in my next smallest cage with the same size cock ring for the last two days without any issues, and no erections when asleep. Cleaning in the shower is easy. So far so good.

Chaste J. likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    I forgot to mention, that is with my steel device secured with piercing. My cheap steel cage without being attached to me I can pretty much pull out the back, clean and groom thoroughly, and stuff it back in. In that device there is no real reason to need to remove it fully. Plus any erection attempt while pulled out would lead to the very taught underside of penis touching the pointy sharp edges of the integrated lock. It’s a pretty small cage though and not my favorite...feels like it’s just gone.

3. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    OMG, are You serious? years? where can I find such a device? my BF would love that :D

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Well there really is no reason not to be kept permanently locked if you so wish! My Queens Keep is removed occasionally at which time it is cleaned and sterilised. That doesn't mean I'm not locked up though. Mrs Chaste selects one of our other cages and locks me in that. I'm put into my CB6000s for flying holidays. I can easily wear it for 2 weeks without taking it off. I have no problems keeping it clean for that long. It does take a lot longer and its always nice to get back into steel on our return! So it really is possible to be in permanent chastity!

Breathe likes this.
  5. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    OMG, don't put such ideas in my head, cause I might like them ... oh, who am I kidding, I love that idea!

Breathe, Ossian and Chaste J. like this.
  6. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Inside sales representative
    South Shore of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Local Time:
    A few years ago, I had a Watchful Mistress from Maturemetal. I wore it for about two years non-stop. I even riveted it to make sure I won't try to remove it.

I had times I wanted to remove the cb, not because I was too horny, but because I was kind of bored to wear it. It's fun at the beginning, but when you're single, the fun fade away quickly.

LockedN8 likes this.
  7. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste ensures boredom doesn't become an issue! She likes to keep the frustration levels up! Apparently the more frustrated I am the more turned on she gets!

Breathe likes this.
  8. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Local Time:
    This is great when you have someone to keep you frustrated. I wish that will happen to me soon.

I might be pessimist, but I don't think that will happen :(

9. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    You never know what's around the next corner! Keep your pecker up! Ahh! That's something we can't do locked up isn't it? :lockkey: :)

10. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Local Time:
    LOL, true :D

11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    40 days is my record. I had to stop for practical rather than chastity related reasons. It does depend on the design! Mine is almost but not quite perfectly vented, so I have to watch out for problems near the base ring.

Chaste J. likes this.
  12. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    So it is possible to just lock it and forget? And no problems with hygiene and health issues? I think I'll have serious discussion with my BF :D

spider203 and anasyrma like this.
  13. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Local Time:
    As I said, after two years of wearing, it start to cut into the dick. I never found out why.

I'm also uncut and had no problem with cleaning the inside of the foreskin. The only thing I was doing was cleaning with Q-Tips.

But like another member said, the CB needs to be well vented. The Watchful Mistress was good for that, but I think the Jailbird can also be use as a permanent cb.

In final, I'd just say good luck to your BF for his new life, if you decide that his cb is permanent ;)

14. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Its certainly possible with a good device, preferably custom made for long term use. You need to pay attention to hygiene and comfort. Take time getting used to it. A lot of people can wear off the peg Chinese cages long term, everyone is different. With regards to "lock it and forget", NO!!!! The locked cock requires teasing and frustrating. The promise of freedom always just over the horizon. In return you will hopefully get bigger and better orgasms than ever! Mrs Chaste loves to have me fuck her with her strap on after giving her a good lick. Nothing like watching her cum and not me! So yes its possible it works for us, but it requires time and attention to make it work! Remember everyone is different so go at your own pace and hopefully your relationship will evolve to a point of permanent chastity and pure pleasure for both of you!

Breathe, Mash2214 and Kylara like this.
  15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't ever forget it but it's certainly not on my mind for most of the time. As long as it's not hurting subbie or causing distress, then it can remain..... locked.

Breathe, Mash2214 and Chaste J. like this.
  16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I just crossed 30 weeks in my device without removal, so it really does not need to be removed any longer. It can be removed if needed for an emergency, or other exceptional need, but why fiddle with it, if not necessary?

17. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    Maybe I expressed myself wrong. I don't want to forget, but I don't want to need to remove it every 5-7 days for hygiene reasons. It's always hard to me not to play with Him when He's unlocked, and I fear I won't have enough self control to keep Him denied. So, I'd love to lock and tease, without having to unlock :)

I really like Your attitude :D And what device You got?

Breathe, Ossian and Chaste J. like this.
  18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    You should be able to work up to that, but it takes time. You have to find a device that fits and works well, and a compliant wearer.

Breathe likes this.
  19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    most stainless steel devices that have an open design are good for keeping clean with no removal. The jailbird, the contendor, rigid devices, anything like that will work. You can even get some cheap chinease devices that are stainless steel that would work if you dont want anything custom. But a good fit is kinda necessary for long lock ups. Thats the tough part.

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. tucker80

tucker80 New member

California
    Local Time:
    To address this, I had a "ladder" of extra bars added to my Queens Keep in order to prevent access to the sweet spot. It's a little less "open" now but still open enough to get completely clean in the shower without removal. I agree with you that it seems that a lot of the popular metal devices are so wide open, I can't imagine them preventing orgasm. But, my goal was to avoid a closed device that inevitably starts to smell bad and needs periodic unlocking.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My Fort was good for long term wear it used to be really comfortable too. I'd love to get that shortened but there are no kink friendly crafts folks that can do things like that in the UK it seems. Though to be honest padlocks seem a bit of date now we have all the advantages of the integral lock but the trouble with those is as I now have a few and with only 2 keys I can open all of them so not too security conscious our chinese friends it seems.

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    My longest period so far is 6 days. I needed a good 4 to recover and heal enough to go back in, I had a couple raw spots from the ring that had to heal.

I use a plastic CB type with an internal lock. I just took some extra fine grit sandpaper to the moulding lines and edges, smoothing everything out. Just got locked back in tonight and it feels MUCH better.

We've discussed once a week removals for cleaning. Once I get used to it enough the plan is to keep me locked expect for a few hours a week to clean and let the skin breathe. Eventually, if we keep this up and enjoy it, I intend to get a device that has a ball cage as well. She doesn't want me touching anything down there to play, and a belt isn't something we want to deal with.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me it's now 66 days. We've opened and removed urethra insertion every week means all 7 days and clean belt and urethra inserting.

Also my wife taken my building skills. I've constructed a seat enhance for semi automatic milking.

We've chatted this night about this. She fucked me and means that she see no case why we should unlock again.

Atm I felt a little bit unlucky

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So why you don't do it that way ? My wife lock me a little and play with me when she needs because she likes it, when not needed she tidy her toys (my sex) into the cage.
    So I am not in chastity I am serviceable. if you don't want him to cum, use a empty dildo/strapon, he will feel nothing and you a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice