Real life / venting / confession

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ed Brock, Sep 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Hi all,
    I've posted before about our chastity journey and my struggles with it. Basically, I want her to control our sex life, determine when I am to be locked and for how long. I love her, adore her, and love pleasuring her. It took a while for her to feel comfortable with this whole chastity thing. I admit I was insistent, pushy and kind of a jerk about it for a while. She has read enough to find a way to make it work for her.

Over the last 18 months she has become more comfortable with not only saying no to my requests to be unlocked, but with telling me to put it back on. Of course I could say no to that, but it is my fetish and if she is willing to step out of her comfort zone to engage in my fetish, I feel like I should respect that. So I put it back on. - even if it is the morning after.

The end result is that I am locked most of the time. Mature metal. I can't put out of it. (I've tried) Our marriage is great. We barely talk about chastity. In fact, she is annoyed when I do. We have sex about once every two weeks. She gets a few lickings between actual sex. So, she's happy. I have my dream come true and she has taken up yoga.

She loves it. It is her new thing. She is out about 2-3 evenings per week. It just seems to amplify the fact I am locked. Don't believe me, I am writing a post on this forum while she is at yoga. She'll come home, she'll reheat what I cooked and we'll watch Netflix. I am super horny for her. I really do have a love/hate relationship with chastity.

It sounds soooo, trite, but seriously, once a wife likes it more than you do, you have lost control. Be careful what you wish for!! No Joke.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Sounds like things have really come a long ways in a short space of time for you.

But I'm not convinced that it's possible for her to like it more than I do :oops: She has me liking it pretty well.

JaySaysYes and Chaz69 like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Congratulations!

4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ahhh, that "Be Careful What You Wish For" moment. Another chastity paradox success story.
    Congrats!

5. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Glad you appreeciate her engagement. Enjoy.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice