real life update

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ed Brock, Oct 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Hi All,
    I've posted/complained/ranted here before. The general themes have been be careful what you wish for.

I'm usually locked 24/7. Mature Metal. Love/hate relationship with it. I hate the cage and I hate not being able to pleasure myself. Honestly miss it. I love the rare interactions where she teases me, lords it over me and interacts with me. Problem is, that is rare. And.... it is my fantasy. Not hers. She is pretty vanilla. This past year, she has become a strict keyholder. It goes on when she says and she doesn't want to be pestered about it. I get a kick when she tells me to lock it back soon after sex. But then, nothing. Back to real life where my fantasy, locked cock, key, etc.... are very far down on her daily concerns. So being locked is 99% boring and frustrating.

She actually gets mad/feels and feels like I am being dishonest if I ask about the keys. We don't have a written contract and she doesn't really like talking about it openly. I guess we're in a kind of FLR. We've settled into a routine where if she is going to "do my fantasy" then she'll do it in a way where she has to do as little as possible. She hides the keys(very well - sometimes I think they are not in our house) and I am locked 99% of the time. We have a great marriage. If for one second she thought my health and safety was in danger of course she'd hand me the keys. But I know if I tried to tweak things or get her to "do more" then she'd likely stop doing it because I was pressuring her.

The net result, I got exactly what I asked for. I am locked. It has definitely changed our dynamic. I am very focused on her. I honestly don't think it is because I am trying to "earn the key." It's simply because I'm thinking of her a lot.

Our sex life is OK. We probably do it about once every two weeks. In between those times, she'll have me go down on her. Weirdly it is after one of her yoga nights. She often doesn't feel like showering when she gets home. Doesn't want to go to bed with we hair. Still, I jump in in all of its fragrant glory. Quite a difference from earlier in our marriage where I expected sexy lingerie and sometimes got it!. She's not into the power exchange, but I think she has come to love not being hassled about sex.

Sorry for the long post. Still, I've got to return to my complaining theme. I'm locked and horny. There isn't anything I can do about it and I hate that part. But I Iove the few times where she pats my locked crotch and smirks at me.

Ed

Rectrix, Lazlo Toth, gary8752 and 2 others like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    How long have you been doing this?

3. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    You're trying to make this all about yourself. Sorry, but this is exactly what a chastity marriage is like for most people except they don't get sex every couple weeks. Boring 99% of the time and frustrated all the time is normal. She's not the one asking for her privates to be locked up. Consider yourself lucky for now because your once every 2 weeks will soon go to once a month and then a couple times a year. If she gets more dominant it won't be to satisfy one of your urges, rather it will be for her to get what she wants. Anyways that my experience for the past 20+ years.

true42 and Deleted member 97060 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Oh gosh. Locked up for her pleasure. Let out only every couple of weeks… sounds awful. How do you cope :eek:

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    What about finding things that require no work or effort for her, allow intimacy and aren't directly sexual. My wife rarely turns down foot rubs, body rubs, back rubs. If she does turn them down, it wasn't awkward to ask about or any thought of rejection if she said no. Again almost always a yes on those, but just saying no huge emotional dip to ask or feel rejections if she says no as would happen for bigger fantasies. Those are all still huge turn ons for me. They aren't at the level of getting teased by her or me going down on her but it's enough to keep the plane moving fast enough to hold altitude. Another habit we backed into is going to bed at the same to watch tv and "snuggle." I have my arm around her with my hand caressing her ass; her head is on my chest and she fondles or just holds on to my balls. We sort of melt into each other and fall asleep; it's awesome and really cute actually. She'll typically fall asleep before me and still holds a grip on to my balls even after making subtle readjustments. It feels so submissive and so manly at the same time. We have kids in high school and middle school, so this is all stuff I can do in plain site.

But in general, I'm making the cliché "meet them where they're at" recommendation. I'll also leverage things / technologies we're already using like send her a calendar invite for date night. The whole timing and mentioning of release is always tricky. It can really take the wind out of your sails when you hit 14 or 21 days for the first time and were expecting a build up to some great make out session and she forgot. I don't want to nag, ask or talk about release or anything sexual too much, so after I do get a release, I send out a day long event (so it is just at the top of the calendar, not getting in the way of her normal calendar etc) "Last Release - 1 week" then another 2 weeks out for 2 weeks etc etc. That has been an innocuous way for release to just come up as small talk.

I hope those idea helped- good luck!

7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Happiness is a state of mind. You did get what you asked for. I would do backflips if I got "it" every 2 weeks!

BUT if it bothers you then you probably need to have a talk. One where you indicate what works and what doesnt and then spend the remaining time listening.

Not trying to bust your chops, pretty sure you were mostly venting but hoping to get a bit of feedback so just trying to mirror...

8. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    I had to meet my wife at the foot rub stage. For me foot rubs are on par with PIV or close. It’s all about working to get her there.

she doesn’t tease me a ton either throughout the day but I can help my self with the tease during the foot rub.

GoodBoy1122 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice