Real chastity starts only with PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jay Sub, Aug 16, 2022.

?

Does real chastity only start with a PA?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    … think there’s an innuendo here

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Well that's good for you lol I don't think I'm ready for that.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Tetherspout with retainer is just as secure as a PA, and no hole in dick, so I voted no.

In fact it is so much better in so many ways, when your unlocked you can take it out and be completely back to normal in under a minute.

Your pee comes out in a stream so you can stand up to pee, at a push you can use a public stall, but because the only way to get the residual pee out of the spout is to tap the cage quite hard, u might get some looks in a public lol

I usually use a cube and put a bit of toilet paper in there to catch any residual.

Anyways the point is the PA is not the only 100% escape proof security, but of course nothing is wand proof, so my partners wand is kept out of reach.

For my partner it is important to be escape proof, I have another system where I could pull out but never get back in without her knowing but this was not good enough, she wanted it physically impossible which it is.

4. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Of course, the downside is you increase the chance of UTI and getting out and ready when she wants you is not a minor task... or could impede being spontaneous.

I can't get over putting what is essentially a washer in your urethra and then turning it sideways. Yikes.

I love the idea of the security.

5. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    If you can get out without her permission, your running on self discipline, which is great! I personally can't go very long like that. In many ways going on self discipline is a higher level of chastity, but is think the understood mindset that the term male chastity conveys is being at the mercy of a women, which requires a inexcapable cage.

6. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    There is no inescapable cage. Whether it is by security screw or lock, they can be picked in seconds/minutes. The barrel locks are the easiest- there are only a handful of different lock possibilities so buy another lock/key and chances are you have a key to your cage. If you don't want to buy a key just get a condom wrapper and in 15 seconds you are free...

7. captivatedbyher

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    If I come to your home with a pry bar, four pound hammer and plasma cutter do you think I could get in? Most front doors would open with a good kick, so what good is lock? Have you ever stolen money from a cash register? Probably not, but if that cash was setting out on the counter even the best of people at some point in their life would swipe some. Just something about a lock!

hardbodysub likes this.
  8. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    The point is people are saying real chastity begins with a secure PA since it can't be defeated unlike pulling out. Well that's plain not true. It is very easy to defeat a PA device hence REAL chastity begins in the mind...

Lockedpeanut, Jay Sub and youngy63 like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Ok, certainly not a new discussion, but let’s start off with the obligatory “chastity is what you or you and your partner make of it”. It can be with a device, piercing, or none at all. If it’s real, true, etc etc etc to you, then it is.

That doesn’t mean however that everything is the same. They are not. People who practice chastity without a device can get erect whenever it happens, and in fact will get hard even with superior willpower.

People who use a cage without piercing can pull out, get hard, cum, and put it back without repercussions. I’m not saying they should, but everyone in the room knows they can if they wanted. There is also some perks. Grooming and cleaning is way easier, maintaining healthy skin is much easier, cost is less, and getting custom cages is expensive.

Piercing cages are expensive, hard to measure for, can be painful if fits poorly, harder to keep clean and groom. However I will beg to differ on the escapism when it comes to defeating one. At least mine. It may be possible to break out, but it’s risky. I’m not talking risky like she’ll find out…and she would, I’m talking risky as in dangerous. Maybe a few of you out there are pretty confident in your hand eye coordination with power tools while holding your junk twisting it to the side with one hand, and using a drill to press down drilling with the other…I am not that confident. Besides, it wouldn’t even be at work level, you’d be doing this roughly 2 feet away, directly below, at an awkward angle. No thanks.

Picking a lock? I understand some of the brass locks are fairly simple and might be picked simply because of their lack of tumblers. Mine is steel integrated lock which has 7 tumblers and key is a lot more complicated. I know not everyone has this lock, but I imagine as technology and the marketplace catch up. If I spent all day with a set of tools, I wouldn’t be able to open it by myself.

Cutting the cage? I suppose in some sort of emergency jaws of life situation sure. I think I’d get a little hurt though, I’ve cut enough padlock with cutters and know that it is a violent affair with lots of sharp edges when it pops.

As far as defeating it cumming in cage. That can happen if really horny, at a price. My piercing prong runs through penis tip and down a little of the penis. When that thing rattles it hurts. Like pain, it’s not pleasant. If I was super desperate and really wanted to go all the way, I’m sure it can be done. I tried for 45 minutes, and at the 40 minute mark I had the familiar feeling that it could happen. I would have had to keep at for a lot longer. I gave up, but hey, if it takes an hour to cum in a cage, I think it did its job.

Back to how it feels. It is a different feeling of control loss when pierced. I wouldn’t think it would be that different, but it was. I didn’t say better, or more real, or true, I said different. It was different for her as well. She was the first to suggest the piercing to attach to cage. I told her I take it out the top to shave and clean and she thought there was no point in her wearing the key. There was no right or wrong about her feelings, it’s just how she felt. I, being the one who instigated chastity and it being something she liked, thought it was the least I could do to make this feel like it should for her.

Having something feel different doesn’t make it more real, but if it feels more real to them then it is. Someone could say Ole and Lena jokes aren’t funny. I find them hilarious. I don’t doubt that feel that way. My feelings about the hilarity of them is just what it is…my feeling, and I’m not wrong either.

10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Here’s my real and true deterrent to cheating my cage and staying obedient for my Wife…..she’d be able to tell if I jerked off due to sub drop no matter how hard I tried to play it off….she’d hand me the key and say she’s done with chastity for good, and we wouldn’t go back to me getting sex daily like the pre-chastity either.
    So it’s just a lose / lose all around for a ten second explosion, what’s the point?

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    awesome, awesome post. Practically a mic drop to the whole thread but a first hand perspective that covers all angles and cuts through all the bullshit.

Refreshingly comprehensive….Thanks for sharing it !

Chaz69, true42 and IB-Chaste like this.
  12. captivatedbyher

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I agree! But a PA and a lock will sure slow the escape process down!

13. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I have been playing with cages for quite some time..
    At first it gave a real rush to be locked but when I found out that when soft, my penis could slip out quite easily, the whole “game”went dull and I didn’t get that rush anymore. More like an annoying piece of steel or plastic around my dick that was of no real use.

For me, getting the piercing, gave me back that “inescapable” feeling!

Even though I like the aesthetic when just wearing jewelry, when uncaged, deep in my mind I know that the use for anti-pullout was the main reason to get pierced!

Since the piercing, every time when I slightly pull and feel that real fixation inside the cage, I feel proud and get that rush back.

So even that no cage would be “fully” escape-proof, the piercing is enough for me to have the mindset of being in an escape proof cage!

And that is what it is all about, right? To have that mindset so you won’t try to cheat…

14. Foxx

Foxx Member

Local Time:
    I didn't enjoy chastity until I got pierced. To me, chastity is a method to prevent self pleasure and focus on my wife. Wearing a device and pulling out vs wearing a device and not being able to pull out is the difference maker for me.

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yup. This is true. My wife lost the keys at some point, so we tried the keys from a different lock, and they worked perfectly.

Jarad likes this.
  16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Tell that to yer wife and she'll be like "I've got your 'in your end O' right 'ere baby !!! "

littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm with the "chastity is whatever you (as a couple) want it to be" folks. Some guys can't help themselves and would pull out if they could, so those guys need a PA or something similar. Some wives won't settle for anything less, and if you're married to such a lady, you're either already pierced or are going to be. Personally, while I assume I could pull out if I tried, I never have, so I don't know for sure. For me, I asked for this, so if I'm locked, I'm locked, which means no erections and no cumming until she unlocks me or hands me the wand. My wife cringes just at the thought of a piercing, and I'm certainly in no rush to get one either, but if it was what she wanted, obviously I'd do it.

19. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Sounds like me I was at the point where I could not keep my hands off my tool

20. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    I am now in my final cage, Mistress had me circumcised and a PA, she never liked the idea of a PA but when she knew about the ability to pull out the cage it somehow turned her on to get the PA..

I was always good and I know it is the right thing to not cheat the cage but now with a bar locking my cock to it, I can't think about cheating and really feel locked and helpless, so desperate not being able to get an erection and this has just made Mistress even more strict and determined.

tdk34 and MSDB321 like this.
  21. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Whats a mike drop??!!! For f..k sake , the kids make it up.

22. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    “Real” chastity starts when you want it to end.

Yuri, Jarad, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  23. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I can't but I guess I'm one of the very few exceptions.

But like @Pieterchaste , the feeling of inescapability makes it real for me.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  24. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh, are we doing this again?

I have a ridiculously long essay on the subject over here :

Consent and Sensibility

Here is an excerpt that seems relevant:

IB-Chaste, cshorts and 547378263 like this.
  25. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Real? I suppose for some “real” means they can’t get hard or cum even if they try really hard to do so. But of course, it means different things for others.

I’ve been locked for 4 years and almost 4 months now, 24x7 except when my wife chooses to let me out for play (then promptly relocks me). It’s a ball trap device. I’ve been told I could pull out the back, and it’s clear to me I could. But I never have, not once. I have not had any erections or full orgasms in over 4 years and scepter those I was permitted (or instructed!) to have. As a former daily masturbation, that seems chaste to me!

(Full disclosure: I’m not claiming perfect self discipline. I’ve had several ruined Os while in my cage that were not sanctioned by my wife. Recently had a 10 day punishment because of one)

IB-Chaste and Chaz69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice