Raw place from HTV3

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Lee the sub, May 5, 2019.

1. Lee the sub

Lee the sub Member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    So I recently got the HTV3 maxi my first thought about the device is wow this is actually pretty comfortable. We got it installed and checked things the next day and all was well same the day after so we decided to try for a week lock up all was well until day 5 I noticed a very minor stinging between the bottom of the tube and the ring so after some adjustments and mivimo some skin around the stinging subsided on day six it stared again but didn't subside after adjustments so we removed the device to find a raw place on the bottom of the shaft where the tube ends.

My question is how do I fix this I use lube around the ring and when I install the tube but once locked that area is not accessible any more. Is this just something my body will get used to over time or do I need to be doing something to prevent it

2. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Try lube on a q-tip; should fit in there even with the device installed. I have to do that after installing so that everything slides to where it needs to be. Also, I use a length of stocking/pantyhose to pull everything inside through the pee hole during installation. This keeps as much skin from bunching up outside the tube. Of course lube, lube, lube!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice