Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hubby&Missy, Feb 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    First thing this morning she wanted to go to the bookstore and I know that has something to do with one of the responses she got here. When we got to the store she told me to go look at science or humor books cause she was going to browse a little. I found a good science book to buy on how rocket engines actually work because I was pretty sure I would need an excuse to buy whatever books she found. After almost an hour she found me and handed me two books and asked if I would buy them while she went out to the car. Oh well. One had a subtitle of how to love your body and had a picture of 3 semi-nude women on the cover. The other had a description of the book on the back cover that said “learn how to change the way you feel by changing the way you think.” She emphatically said these were her books and she didn’t want me reading them, at least for now. She is in the living room reading right now.

This got me to thinking, which is not always good because if I overthink something I usually screw it up. But anyway. When we started the chastity thing it allowed us to at least have sex. I would occasionally be able to give her an orgasm which it turns out is not a good thing and a few times I actually made her feel loved in bed without me knowing it. We never really talked about sex or our problem. For about four years chastity was just a workaround that let us have sex. It didn’t really “fix” anything.

I have lurked at chastity sites for a long time, mostly curious about other people in chastity I guess. This is the only one I found myself coming back to because it seemed like the people on it actually cared about each other and recognized there were no right or wrong reasons for chastity and they supported everyone. I don’t know what exactly made me want to join in. It might have been frustration and not being able to make Missy understand how I felt, or maybe I just needed some sympathy. Or maybe I hoped it would get Missy thinking about it with me. I don’t know. There are those words coming from me now. LOL. So anyway I wrote our story and posted it with her consent but not her help. That was only a couple months ago.

She eventually got curious or maybe scared and read it. She did not like some of the things I said especially about her mother. That kind of took us to a new low but at the same time it made us think about our situation together for the first time since we started the chastity thing. It has resulted in a bit of a roller coaster ride but the ride has been mostly good. We have both now been able to use this site to help us talk about sex. No, we aren’t close to solving our real problem. I’m not sure we even know what it is. But for the first time in years we are actually working on it. It may be 2 steps forward and 1 step back but we are headed in the right direction overall. We owe some of that to this place we can go to when we don’t know what to say. I have to second Missy’s thank you. We have come further in a couple months then we did in the last 4 years.

2. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Speaking of random thoughts, did any of you get to watch Perseverance land? It was awesome. The number of things that had to go exactly right and nobody could help it because of the time delay. Awesome. Missy didn't get to watch it live but she watched the replay that night with me a couple times and even she thought it was cool.

MSDB321 likes this.
  3. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I watched the landing on my phone. quite amazing what we are capable of.

4. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    The helicopter finally took off and it actually flew. Pretty amazing. The atmosphere is a fraction of ours. Not getting much news coverage for as big a scientific triumph this is.

5. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    It was cool.

Unfortunately this helicopter was just a test of technology / proof of concept study. They wanted to see if something like this would actually work. So they will not be doing any major studies with it.

I am really curious as to the pictures it took.

This is almost as exciting as when they recorded the sound of the wind on Mars.

The fact is, I heard a noise from another planet. To me that is just cool.

Iso.

6. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Great news for Mars ingenuity helicopter! 4 more test missions left! I will be following!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  7. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Flew again. The big news though is they made oxygen out of CO2. Enough to breath for ~10 minutes.
    I apologize that this thread is really in the wrong place. If some one knows how to move it to "Off Topic" where it probably belongs I would appreciate it.

8. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    This is exciting.

I don't think people understand what this means.

This means long term habitation on another planet is possible.

In our life time we could actually see people living on the Moon or on Mars.

Incredible.

Iso

homebody likes this.
  9. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    To continue geeking out, I can’t wait to see a fifteen story tall moon lander from SpaceX. These times remind me of the sixties for the space program.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice