Random Q to tg sub / sissies and crossdressers

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Julie Sewell, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Julie Sewell

Julie Sewell Member

Northampton, Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    So ...

Appologies in advance if this is 'awkward' but here goes ...

A 'random silly Q' for all those un-owned / un-supervised tgurls out there ( whether they be chastised or free roaming, straight / bi or gay lol )

Do you ...

Have mood swings, when you go from ... sex / masturbation ... 'meh cant be assed' ... TO ... full on 'omfg i need IT REAL bad' and cant have a normal thought without it being interupted with the NEED to cum

I mean ... personally speaking ... i sleep in lingerie ( satin / lace and sometimes silk / pvc OR latex ) ... i sometimes sleep with my lovense hush in and use it as an alarm, or, sometimes with my dildo in, sometimes i throw in hosiery encasement and wrist / ankle cuffs ... but always limp and tucked

I wake up relaxed and refreshed full of energy ready to face the day ahead, sometines horny but mostly ... just blissed / chilled out

I can go days without thinkkng about sex, either bdsm self abuse / masturbation or if im free from chastity without even getting aroused when i see a cute girl ( cis OR tg )

Other days i cant stand up, put one foot in front of the other or even focus on simple tasks like crossing the road without thinking about satin / lace lingerie, tight laced corset, patent heels a locked on maids dress and serving someone special while being teased, verbally humiliated and / or physical punishment

On those days i wish i was in chastity, wearing my latex maid panties with my lovense hush in and being controlled until my legs buckle and i am a quivering wreck as multiple sissygasm hit me

1 - is this considered 'within normal parameters' ?

2 - is there a way of leveling out the two extremes ?

3 - not that i want a 'cure' but is there a way of controlling it

4 - im guessing here but maybe i need a switch / domme girl ( cis or tg ) to 'use me' regularly to stop me 'boiling over' so to speak ?

Anyone help !?

stallionBoi likes this.
  2. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Certainly can't speak for what's "normal" but have experienced something similar.

For me, the "need to cum" has generally subsided. Of course it's still there - But I seek to avoid the dreadful "crash" and loss of energy that goes along with it. (the cage has been a useful training tool to help with self control)

Absolutely love the feeling of being "relaxed and energized" at the same time.

Some days, my mind is in the gutter, and anything even remotely sensual will get me going. Once I get past that particular hurdle, I'm typically fine for a few days before the urge to 'boil over' manifests itself once more.

As for balancing out the two extremes, it's a great question.
    I'm sure there are others with more experience who can offer their advice...

Miss Bella and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice