Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Today i recieved a little package :valentine-present:in the mail from Mistress Michelle. It contained the cutest pair of knee high socks. The kind with a place for each individual toe, they are black with little red and pink hearts going up the legs, pictures to follow at a later date. i was so happy inside i couldn't wait to put them on and show them to Mistress. Mistress had me dress earlier in the day for my day of house cleaning at home. i slected a pleated knee-length skirt and a white turtle neck sweater and my knee high boots. When i put on the socks though they didn't go very well with what i was wearing so i immediately changed into my short denim skirt with 2 petticoats underneath and sticking out the bottom to make it puffier and more sissy like. Then i sent MM an instant message and waited while folding some laundry. It wasn't long till she popped up. i turned on my cam so she could see HER sissy. i was on :character0100:. i felt like a 13 year old kid inside. It is when i feel these feelings that i most realize i should have liberated myself years ago, how much happier i would have been in my life if i had. Then again being 54 and feeling like a 13 year girl ain't half bad. Who am i trying to kid it is freggin GREAT to feel like this :anim_26: Amazing that something so small and inexpensive can make me feel like she spent a million dollars on them.

Thank You Mistress:valentine-heart-loc:valentine-mechanica i picked these just for you:love0063:
    YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Such a sweet little thing you are rachel, I wish I could have waited and given them to you in person but I wont see you till after Valentines day. You certainly did look beautiful all dressed up and sissyfied today....you are sooooo freakin CUTE!!!!!

:cupid-arrow: Now, bend over and raise your sissy skirt for Me so I dont miss with this arrow!!

Mistress Michelle

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Awwwww.....this is so sweet.

The love you have for your Mistress is so evident Rachel. I almost teared up reading this. I'm such a sap!!!

Look forward to seeing the pictures of your new socks!

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    YOUR sissy thinks she would prefer a flogger Mistress besides you already have put a mark on my heart do you really need to put one on my sissy candy ass?

Goddess Jen

i teared up writing it. Us saps have to stick together ya know.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    It's one 1 and 4 days until i leave for MM and ricks. Time is dragging now and the days seem 48 hours long. i am thinking that the ticker below my posts is broken as it is not moving nearly as fast as it should. Ms Emma perhaps you or pet could look into this.

Ms Emma was it really necessary to send Mistress Michelle that new flogger just before my trip? i thought you liked me. Then again maybe you do and that is why it arrived when it did. Thank you, curtsy.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    This is weather girl rachel smith reporting for WCHASTE-TV.

The snow came in later then expected and didn't look like it was gonna amount to much. When i went to bed last night my driveway was barely covered. Low and behold when i woke this morning at 5:30 there was about 15 inches, arggghhhh and we here at WCHASTE-TV are predicting another 5 to come today. The wind is picking up now and we are predicting winds in the neighborhood of 25 to 35 miles/hour. i will have to tie myself to the snowblower so i don't end up in Deleware with my friend susie.

This has been rachel smith in a small town northwest of Philadelphia, PA. reporting for WCHASTE-TV

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle had to go to town early today so i didn't get to talk to her this morning. On my days off Mistress usually tells me to dress to do my chores around the house. Since i didn't get to talk to her this morning i thought i would surprise her while she was out running her errands. i needed to get gas for my snowblower. Now i have been out as Rachel at MM's quite a few times but i never do it around home cause this town is just to damn small. Being i thought Mistress could use a nice
    :gift-060:from the stress she has been having with bert's trip not going well with the snow storm and all, not getting home till late last night and having to get up early to do her errands i got dressed as she would have me do. i picked out my white turtle neck sweater, my gray pleated skirt, black & white frilly panties, black hose and my black boots. i was feeling like a :princess:. i then started looking through the closets for a coat, rachel doesn't own one, but low and behold i found a nice black winter coat in the closet that my wife can no longer wear but it fit rachel perfect. Then came :gift-060:the part. i sent MM a text message saying RACHEL was out getting gas for the snowblower. While i was getting gas the guy in the booth was looking at me every time i looked in his direction. i thought you go girl, he thinks you are HOT:jumping0039:. So feeling pretty confident i thought i need a couple things from the grocery store that is right next to the gas station. So rachel thought what the hell let's really make Mistress' day and go to the store while we are out. Now you have to understand the way the store is set up i was gonna have to walk the length of it inside either on the way in or the way out. i opted for on the way out. i only needed two things coffee,for me, and a box of cereal for Sherry. The problem is the self check out lanes and the items i needed are at the opposite ends of the store. i always use the self check out lanes when i am dressed so i don't have to talk to anyone as i don't talk like a girl very well. Well wouldn't you know it i rang up the coffee and the machine said please wait for assistance. The girl there said move your purse and gave me a nice smile, i just smiled back not saying a word. On the way out though she thanked me for shopping there and wished me a nice day. i couldn't just ignore her so i looked at her smiled and in my best girl voice said thank you and you have a nice day too. She just smiled at me and i started the long walk across the front of the store. No one really even noticed rachel except for one guy that looked me up and down and smiled at me. On my way home MM rang me up and ask me what cha doin rachel? i could tell from the tone of her voice she had read my text and she knew full well what HER sissy was doing. i think she just wanted to hear it from the horses mouth. So i recounted my trip with her and we made small talk for a bit then she had to go and get back to her errands. She did tell me she was happy with HER sissy and how far i have come since meeting her and rick. They give me so much positive reenforcement that i just enjoy making them happy in return for the happiness they have given me.

So Mistress you and rick have a happy Valentines Day :Love6: :Love3: you both.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

P.S. rachel is now going for a nice bubble bath with Mistress' permission for giving her a nice surprise.

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Such a sweet angel you are rachel...I cant wait to see you next week!!!!!!

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Delay in departure

Due to unforeseen circumstances my trip to MM's has been delayed. i will now be impatiently waiting till the 6th of Mar which is almost another whole month. i was quite :sad0064: when MM gave me the news but now realize it is for the best. MM is not happy about it either but it was out of her control. So i figure it this way, it gives me 19 more days of anticipation and while anticipation is not as good as being there it is still nicer then not knowing when you will get back the next time.

See it's not as bad as i thought as it has gotten quite a bit shorter just since i started writing this. When i started i said it was almost another month but now that i have actually counted the days it is only 19 days, not even 3 whole weeks. See you soon MM and you too rick.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

10. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    lost weekend

I am so sad I won't get to see all of you this weekend..The driveway is treacherous and more is on the way...Our home in town is just a bit too cozy for three guests.
    I am sad, as I really wanted riki to be a good little hostess (with rachel's help of course) this weekend!
    Don't you worry rachel...the tnes unit has a couple of pads with your name written all of over it..jusr waiting!

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    Ms Rob do you own an eraser? lol.All kidding aside if you do please don't use it.

Well i was looking forward to helping too but it will be better in March.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I'm sorry about your disappointment, Rachel. I know how much you were looking forward to seeing your Mistress.

Here's hoping the next 2 1/2 weeks go by in a flash!
    :character0028:

13. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    See rachel... Mistress Michelle and Ms Rob have you're lil snowblowin self gased up already :princess: not to sure about the brakes or the tires though :chores011: love ya sweetie :manga_bath:

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I'm sorry everyone's plans were messed up by the crazy weather!

It's stupid here too, still flakes of snow every so often... and we rarely get snow!

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Just an update

My wife and i last had sex on Dec, 23. i had been locked up since then being out only a few times for a shave. The last time for that was 25 days ago Jan, 20th. my reason for this was to be in a really submissive mode for MM. In this time there was nothing no teasing, no kitty licking or petting. It seemed she just had no interest at all. Which was fine by me as it seemed my plan was coming together. i was supposed to leave for MM's on Wed, the 17th. Well on Sun. the 15th when i got home from work sherry decided she wanted some penetrative sex from MM's sweetpea. i immediately thought crap and a couple other expletives that i am not supposed to use:mad0054:. Being the creative sissy that i am at times i ask sherry if i could use a black rubber, Trojan extended pleasure, she said yes so i went to get one and the anbesol. i applied a liberal amount and put on the condom. By doing this i thought sherry can have her sex and i can still save myself for MM. All went well and i did not have an orgasm but sherry had her sex, BIG PHEWWWW.

Monday morning before sherry got up i figured all she wanted to do was make me have an orgasm before i went to MM's :mad0235:. i was still out of my 3k so i started first thing putting on anbesol. i got up about 2 hours before sherry and had applied it 3 or 4 times before it was time to wake sherry. Sure enough when i woke her for work she told me straight away she wanted more:anim_43:. She DID NOT WANT more she just wanted to make me cum. i really did not want this and couldn't even get hard, i thought i don't know what that's all about but i am ok with it. Then she sucked on my nipples for a couple minutes as she knows how much i enjoy that. Well that was all it took and i became aroused as usual. She grabbed my sissy dick and inserted it. i thought i hope this anbesol works. Needless to say it didn't and i orgasmed in a couple minutes.:mad0233: CRAP and those other words again. It wasn't a mind blowing orgasm most likely do to the anbesol and has definitely put me more on the edge just wanting another:jumping0046:.

Now the worst part of this is she told me later that night when we were talking about it that yes she just wanted to make me cum before i left for MM's and that she WILL do it again before i leave on the 6th of Mar.:mad0260: Crap yet again. Why does this bother me so you may ask. Here is why. MM always sends me home all horned up and sherry and i always have some mind blowing sex when i return. i feel it would be the least she/i could do for MM to send me there just once the way i return. Not that MM and i have sex that is NOT an option as i have written before here. i just wanted to be in a super submissive mode when i got there. What i found out was quite an interesting tid bit. After not being touched or touching her in any sexual way since before Christmas i was not all that horny anymore and MM's POI's hardly bothered me in the mornings anymore. This morning was a completely different story. i was hard this morning like i had not been in a long time and when i was awakened at 345 by the pain it was 100 times worse then it had been lately. i couldn't go back to sleep, so i just laid there and thought about MM and how i have come to enjoy the pain MM has always told me i would. Anyway i laid there for about 15 minutes till i just couldn't take it any longer and was considering waking sherry to ask her for the key. Then a thought came to mind. i certainly wouldn't wake MM if i was with her so as much as it hurt i got up and hobbled to the living room to have a smoke and get mind mind off of it so things would settle down and i could go back to sleep. That worked and i laid down on the couch and fell back to sleep. Then at 647 it started all over again when i woke up. Once again my thoughts went directly to MM and how much i enjoy my time spent with her and rick:character0100:.

So it looks to me having an orgasm wasn't as bad as i had envisioned as it has got me back to a more submissive mode then i was in before. sherry's plan has backfired and now i can't wait until she does it again before i leave in March. What else this has shown me is though sherry says she likes MM and rick i am beginning to see this is not the case and she is just being vindictive and selfish. It could be so much fun if she really did like MM and she would control, torment, and tease me with MM's help. sherry however wants nothing to do with all this and she showed her true feelings this week.

Done ranting now.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Wow.... best to get it off your chest Rachel!

Sounds all a bit complicated all of a sudden, but don't let it get you down. These things have a way of sorting themselves out.

At least you are prepared for what will happen prior to your March visit, and so is Ms Michelle... I'm sure her devious mind will come up with something to help in the meantime so that you are still in submissive mode when you get to her.

I guess in a roundabout way you should be glad that she is using sex as a weapon.. which is kinda like what we're all about!

But :love0059: cos you sound like you need it.

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sorry Goddess Jen and susie i didn't see either one of these posts till today.

Goddess Jen thank you but as i said the anticipation of going gets me going so at worst i get some more of that.

Sister Susie or hubby not sure which, guess that all depends on what you are wearing,lol. i was all gassed up and ready to go and just so you know the brakes are good and the tires fair but i won't be driving a hot rod lincoln, though i will be taking one along-a hot rod that is,lol. And actually the tires are brand spankin' new.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Emma, it only got me down for a day or two then when i realized how on edge it put me again i was happy it happened.

Agreed as i am sure MM will have something up her Mistress skirt ummmmm sleeve, lol.

Yes but not against MM, me yes MM NO.
    And thank you for the hug.

i guess i shouldn't complain too much as at least she told me i could go.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    It'll be ok rachel, dont worry your sissy head cause I have plenty of things to make sure you are in the best submissive mood you could possibly be in. As for Sherry, I told you when we visited that she did not like Me, she loves Rick, but she is very threatened by Me and always will be. So, its all good, I do not care.

As for the 'she will let me go' crap, I HATE hearing you say that! Yes she is ok with you visiting, or as good as she can be, but please stop saying that she is 'allowing' you to go, for some reason that phrase sends needles down My spine!

16 more days and you are all Mine for a week!!! I cant wait to see you!!!

Mistress Michelle

20. susie q

Local Time:
    :peek: Oh my dear rachel ,i'm gonna be real careful on this point i would like to make and after reading this lastnight and woke up thinking about it and rereading it & sat here for a 1/2 hr trying to figure out how i would like to put this.First of all & we have talked about this in the past our lives are so simular (well mine was ) as far as the vanilla wife thing and from my expreriences the battle,war & any conflict was lost along time ago as far as what you want to be and live the lifestyle you so desire :White_Flag: ,in my case my ex was into swapping,bisexual and a few others but crossdressing and chastity (not) and i tryed for many years to change that part of her ,never even got close ,so i accepted that and stopped :beatdeadhorse: so to speak & did my own thing anyways ,if i felt like dressing i did so with the rolling eyes and all lol & after looking and reading about the chastity lifestyle became very interested and bought a belt ,at first i felt there was some intrest in that but was wrong again even though she had me display it several times ?? . This is where MM and rick came into my life or me theirs ,very accepting and with open arms as to what i was all about,i think my ex was glad to tell the truth,took the preasure off of her i guess but anyways back to my point ,in your comment (her plan backfired ) i'm not sure i understand that one as maybe she just wanted to have sex!! and nothing to do with MM or your trip? kinda ticlkled me you fighting that off and i haven't been with a women since aug of 08 :sad0004: wouldn't have gotten any fight from me lol ,so i guess my dear what i'm trying to say just try to accept Ms Sherry as what she is as i suppose she trys to accept you for what you are and even though trips to MMs are far and inbetween atleast they exist and yours is very soon :anim_65: i hope this doesn't offend you and only trying to help sweetie and Mistress Michelle i'll see you soon myself, Mistress is the MM that melts in our hearts not in our hands :draw-heart:

21. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    Oh my oh my . . . .

it is soooo hard to serve 2 Masters. Been that way for a long, long time: "No one can serve two masters. He will hate the first master and love the second, or he will be devoted to the first and despise the second." More or less what you got with vanilla Wife and a strong, no nonsense, loving Mistress . . . ugh, I feel for you dear.

That said, then there's that second problem . . . a sissy and penetration . . . with the sissy the active one . . . it just sounds soooo incongruent.

Rach you just go thru such efforts to not do it. All that ointment, ugh, i commend you. Increasingly it just isn't your nature. Wish there was some way you could just say that to your wife.

That got me thinking about the whole question of whether or not penetrative sex was just un-sissylike. Think I'll start a thread on that . . .

Thanks for staying in touch. I share your disappointment over this weekend. But if you were out here you'd see the necessity. March 6 will come quick, even if we don't.

hugs
    - riki

22. Rachel

Local Time:
    i knew i could count on you Mistress :anim_37:.

Yes Mistress. The reason i say that is because she makes 3 times what i do so she gets a big say in how it is spent.

i feel the same Mistress. Love you.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    susie q said
    susie dear if it was just about having sex i wouldn't have a problem with that. As i said in my post though there was no intimate contact since Dec. and i MEAN NOTHING. Now all of sudden it's 3 days before i was to depart and she all of a sudden wants to get laid, i ain't buyin' that. Then the next day when she told me she would do it again before i left in March i knew that was the one and only reason.

i agree i should do better w/ this and a lot of times think about how i would feel if she was the one to bring this up and i was vanilla.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

24. susie q

Local Time:
    :anim_32: Point well taken sis ,just wondered :chores001:

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Riki my friend as i said in your thread it wasn't the penetration that bothered me as i do enjoy that and is something i never would want to give up completely, it was the orgasm part. She had 3 orgasms on Sunday night while i had none. What i did have was the happiness and satisfaction of serving her needs while putting mine off. Monday morning was the same she had 2 orgasms before i had mine and she could have stopped me there and sent me to MM's on the "edge" of a cliff as high as the top of Mount Everest which is how MM sends me home.

Now that i think about it maybe this is my need, to give her what she needs in the way of orgasms while not having one myself. That act just makes me so submissive wanting to have an orgasm but it not being allowed i will do almost anything if it means i MIGHT be allowed one.

After no sexual contact since Dec. i was not even horny anymore it was like i was locked and forgotten and getting out wasn't even a possibility. The edge was gone and for the most part so was my submissiveness. Tease and torment me, suck my nipples, have me perform oral, rub your feet when i am at my most submissiveness i will do anything you want but i need some touching in order to keep me there. It's the old carrot on a stick thing but if you take the carrot off the string the horse will not follow blindly. i don't however need this from MM as from day one i knew that was not an option, penetration i mean. The dynamic i have with MM is one of servitude but she does touch me in other ways. Sometimes mentally sometimes physically but it is touch all the same.

i hope this explains why i feel the way i do.

Our time together only got delayed not cancelled. How much fun it would have been to get snowed in with Mistress Michelle and rick and Mistress Rob and yourself. Ahhhh what sissy dreams are made of.

MM's sweetpea
    your friend
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice