Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    those nipple rings are quite exciting for me as well...I love the look as well as being able to pull them or put weights on them. When they heal rachel, u should consider some nipple shields..they are so gurlie! I know you would love them, as would MM and Sandy, I am pretty sure

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Oh Rachel,
    That's quite a scathing report and on TV no less! LMAO
    I'm scared for you when those POIs arrive. You won't be able to be aroused even a little. It HURTS! You may need to be left on your own and isolated. Any kind of arousing touch and you'll be on edge and a moment later you'll be sorry.

Maybe this is a neutering experiment? Can you completely empty your mind of that which you need and desire so much? Don't worry your pretty little head though, I'm sure your Mistresses know what's best for Rachel.

Good luck and keep us on edge for that next news report.

Kisses,
    -Lauren :happy0120:

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Love Rachel Smith

Newsreporter:)

Keeps us on edge indeed! The edge is where it's at when D/s is in full swing. A good place to be.

Wouldn't the anchors on the news report WCHASTE, be Ms. Watchful and Ms. Michelle, with bits and reports filed by Rachel Smith and other fine reporters?

Fun to read and hear. Maybe the news reports will go video next. THAT would be very kewl :)

Aline
    :butterfly:

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice Ms Rob. i will look for some after the holidays. You know how much i like girly things. That's why my belly button piercing is so important to me. i didn't know i was getting that but i do cherish it. Thank You MM.

To my friend lauren
    i really didn't need to know that. Perhaps you should wrap some barb wire around robert,lol. Thanks for enjoying my story.

Friend Sissy Aline,

Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been and how have you been doing? A video sounds like a wonderful idea i may have to try and make one and see if i can post it here. It may be to big a file and while i don't mind posting them here i wouldn't want to put them on u-tube or something like that. i wish you would have brought this up earlier i could have done some reports on location at the gathering.
    Stay in touch my friend it is a wonderful idea. How can it go bad when i have such a wonderful team of anchors to support me.lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    I think the whole idea of the poi's was MMs intentions of the leakage rachel :heart:

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    This just in to the WCHASTE-TV NEWS desk.

rachel has two new albums just uploaded to Chastity Mansion and a Christmas avatar to go with it. The story of the night of pampering will follow but this reporter has other assigments scheduled for today.

Rachel Smith reporting from the news room at WCHASTE-TV

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    The photos are beautiful Rachel, as is the avatar!

You're gorgeous! I left you some messages too. X x x

Happy Holidays!

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you MW. Glad you liked them. i did find out rachel likes Christmas shopping, randy not so much.
    Thank You also for my honorary girl status.

MM's sweetpea
    Rachel

9. goodcompany2007

goodcompany2007 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Where were Susie's piercings? How many? And where is the Rimba applied? Enquiring minds need to know.

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Picures of susies piercings are in My albums, there are 4 of them on the underneath of her little sissy clitty, and the rimba is normally applied to the cock and balls.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sherry and Sandy’s night of pampering.

Let me start by saying this night was setup by Sandy wearing a Mistress outfit to a Halloween party we had all attended. Also by the fact that while i was at the Gathering they got together and had a willing male come over to our place to be teased and tormented. i thought this would be a good thing for the 3 of us to do as we all know each other pretty well. Mistress Michelle has been training me very well in how to be a proper sissy and i thought i could show them both the advantages of having a sissy around. As you all know by now my wife is pretty vanilla. Sandy on the other hand wanted to try her hand at being a Mistress.

The start of the day was not all too great. i was busy cleaning up the house when Sherry said she had to go to Wal-Mart and that i should look at the light in the bathroom fan as it didn’t seem very bright. With the impending snow storm i suggested that she call Sandy to see if she wanted to come early so we wouldn’t be snowed out but rather the 3 off us could be snowed in together. When i took the bathroom fan apart i found it full of dirty water from condensation when it ran down on me and my new pink housecoat and all over the bathroom floor i had just given an on my knees cleaning. Sherry never said anything about bringing Sandy over early so i figured i had plenty of time to get ready as our original plan was for Sandy to come at 4PM. Anyway i cleaned up the mess and put my housecoat and the bathroom rug in the wash and proceeded to shower and give myself a complete body shave so I would be nice and smooth as a sissy should be, then just as i got out of the shower who walks in but Sherry and Sandy. I was a little taken aback as i was still in male mode and i didn’t want Sandy to see randy at all that day. So that was the first breakdown of communication. Sandy did bring Rachel two nice tops that she can no longer wear. i then went into the bedroom to change into Christmas Rachel so i could have a new avatar as told to do by MM. We had a light lunch and some small talk and i tried to keep myself busy with doing the dishes and things so the ladies could just have a nice chat without me bothering them.

i then went to change into Maid Rachel removing my Christmas garb and putting on my beautiful maids uniform Mistress Michelle bought for me. It was the first time i had it on since the gathering and it felt wonderful. So out of the bedroom came Maid Rachel little sissy socks and all. Sandy’s reaction was, oh my isn’t she cute and i felt happy and full of pride. i walked over so they could see the whole outfit, black and white maids uniform, black stockings with little bows at the top, black sissy socks with bows on the back, black and white 4 inch high heels and all topped off with a black and white tiara. When i pointed out the sissy socks to Sandy she said well aren’t they cute, I love them. Sherry on the other hand said I hate those. Sandy stuck up for me though and said they go perfect with that outfit.

Then it was time for me to make the meatloaf for dinner, Sandy’s choice, so off to the kitchen i minced with a good feeling about the upcoming night. i also thought it would give Sandy time to change into her Mistress clothes she had worn for the guy that came to visit and to help set the mood. Well that didn’t happen and while I was doing my maid duties Sherry came out to the kitchen to get them each a glass of wine. i told her Rachel is here to do those things for them, topping from the bottom, arrgh. This concerned me though as i know how they both get when the wine starts to flow and it was only around 4 o’clock. We ate and some nice conversation during dinner. Sherry explained to Sandy that when i am at MM’s I don’t get to sit at the table when i am in maid mode but that i have to sit at a table away from MM and her guests. By the time we were done eating they already had a buzz and there was no way I was gonna let to drunken vanilla women have at my sissy butt with a whip. Again i thought Sandy would go change into her Mistress attire after we were done eating. That didn’t happen and never did.

After dinner it was time for their manicure’s and pedicure’s. So Rachel set about getting everything ready. Sandy was amazed at the fact that i could carry a tub full of hot water in my heels and not spill it. She said to Sherry if I tried that the water would be everywhere but in the tub. i did Sandy’s feet first. While her feet were soaking i removed the polish from her fingernails. She complimented me on my gentleness as compared to the women that do it at the salon where she usually gets them done. Sherry told her wait till she rubs you feet she is really good at that. Nothing like putting some pressure on the help, lol. Sherry then told me what i needed to do to Sandy’s feet as i had never given a pedicure before and had no idea what to do or what order to do it in. When the time came for the massage part I applied some lotion and started in. It wasn’t long before Sandy started making purring noises like a cat does. She complimented me and told Sherry she was right Rachel is really good at this. To which Sherry replied, don’t make her head any bigger than it already is she is full of herself enough already. It was then Sherry’s turn and when i was massaging her feet Sandy told her to start purring so i knew i was doing a good job. Sherry replied i can’t do that so Sandy did it for her. i said how good am i at this i can massage Sherry’s feet and make Sandy purr just from sitting aside of her, lol. Then i polished their toe and fingernails and they were both happy. Sandy made mention of sending me to a nail tech school and then getting together once a month to make use of my services. As i was cleaning up my only thoughts were of them wanting to attack my sissy backside and i was extremely worried about it. Two drunken vanilla women with a whip DOES NOT bring pleasant thoughts to my sissy brain. As i found out i was worried about nothing as Sandy passed out a short time later and Sherry and i watched the end of a football game and then went to bed.

So the night didn’t go as i was expecting it to but as MM reminded me it IS about what the women want. i understand that completely but the fact remains that i was a little more than disappointed with our evening. i mean they could get all Mistressed up for someone they barely knew and tease and torment him for a couple hours and i received none of it. Still pisses me off when i think about it 3 days later as i write this. If we hadn’t discussed the evening before hand maybe i wouldn’t have expected any of that but we did and i thought we were all on the same page. Apparently I was the only one on that page.

i had ask MM if she would give Sandy some pointers as to what she should do and expect me to do. MM said she would be glad to help. i gave Sandy MM’s email and requested she talk with MM some. She said she would but she never did so now it appears i have to women that would like to delve into this but neither wants to learn from someone with 10 years experience or do any research. i suppose they both think it’s just a matter of taking a whip to a butt and that is that. They have someone that is willing to lead them along the way and neither will ask for help. Oh well, what’s a sissy to do?

MM’s sweetpea
    rachel

12. susie q

Local Time:
    Awww i feel for you sweetie but i suppose it's as MW tells us above ..be careful what you wish for

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only thing I can tell you about things that are planned is that most things that were planned, won't happen!

It's such a huge shame that you didn't get what you needed from this experience. You did everything perfect (by the way, I'm first in line for the pedicure and foot massage at the next Gathering!)

But I'm sure there are people that will jump in and say "you're a sissy, you shouldn't expect" "you're a sissy, you're there to serve", but knowing Rachel I can fully understand why you felt disappointed and let down. Sissies have feelings too! Usually far more than their fair share! LOL

Admitting you don't know anything to someone who is an expert is quite a daunting task and I'm sure there were a lot of nerves involved with not making contact.

Hugs for Rachel <<<hugs>>>

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    MW it would be the least i could do for you if you come all the way across the pond again.

First thank you for your support. Serve i did and if i learned one thing at the gathering it is if you are not prepared to talk about it keep your feelings to yourslef, just keep your big sissy mouth shut and for heavens sake don't drink. i have to agree with the feelings statement but at least this time i kept them in check. The little voice said if you go off MM will be more then pissed. This time i listened to the little voice.

The only thing worse then asking someone who is more knowledgable then yourself is not asking at all. MM and rick have taught me a lot as everyone knows but i learned a lot from you, Ms. Linda, Ms Rob, tiff and riki at the gathering also. Not to mention alll the people in this wonderful community here that i have ask questions of or by just reading their posts. i still have much to learn and only hope i can get it done before i am an old wrinkly sissy,lol.

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Monday Dec 28th, 2009

Mistress told me she wanted to play with her sissy tomorrow. I begged her to do it today after work instead of waiting till Tuesday as i knew I didn’t have much to do at work today and i would be home early. When i got home i im’d Mistress when she got back to me she told me to get dressed en femme and get out the things she told me about earlier, a butt plug, clover clamps and some rice and a cookie sheet. i forgot the rice and the cookie sheet. i told her i had everything and she changed her mind and told me to get a small dildo, i only have one and it is not small, as i was gonna fuck (her word) myself for her while she watched on the cam. i was also told to put in the medium POI’s i just bought at Mistress’ direction. i put the points in and returned with the dildo and turned on the cam. Mistress then told me to put on the nipple clamps, lie on my back and spread my legs so she could watch and start fucking (her word) myself so she could watch. This was the first time i wore my clover clamps since i had my nipples pierced. i put them on and my head just about hit the ceiling. i removed them right away and Mistress yelled at me PUT THE DAMN CLAMPS ON RACHEL, i did. i then proceeded to start with the dildo and when Mistress saw how much i enjoyed it she called me a little slut. i took it as a compliment because i am and i knew she could see the enjoyment in my face. She asked me at one point how do those points feel Rachel? i said not bad but at the moment my mind is elsewhere. Mistress had me riding the dildo for a while, how long exactly i do not know. Then much to my chagrin she said Rachel you are enjoying yourself way too much stop now.

Mistress then mentioned something about a post i made about being 99% Rachel but that there would always be that little bit of randy left in me. She said in that post to MW the 1% of randy came out, never a good thing when Mistress notices this. She said so Rachel you can thank randy for the punishment you are about to receive. i knew immediately this was going from a pleasurable experience to a painful one. i wanted to beg her not to punish HER sissy for something randy had done but I knew it would be to no avail and quite possibly worsen the situation and i didn’t want to go there. So thanks to ricks advice to listen to the little voice i said nothing. Mistress then told me to point the cam at the front door so she could see it and get some rice and put it in the pan. i didn’t see the part about the rice and completely had forgotten her instruction to have it ready. Mistress then said here comes the fun part, whenever she says this i know it is fun for her only, she said you are gonna have to remove one of the nipple clamps to wrap the chain around the door knob. My thought was fun for you Mistress not for me but that is what a sissy is for to amuse her Mistress. i removed one, which didn’t hurt nearly as much as when i had to put it back on, wrapped the chain around the door knob and reattached it to my nipple, OUCH. Then she said you better be kneeling in that rice because i can’t see your knees. Big UH OH entered my mind as i knew i was again gonna have to remove a clamp to go get the rice but i had no choice. It was either lie to Mistress and tell her i was, this is not acceptable to me i will NEVER lie to Mistress, it was my fault to begin with so i told her no and removed a clamp to go get it. i reattached the clamp as i went on my mission to the kitchen, the pain increased immensely. When i got back with the rice the same dilemma arose yet again, yes, remove a clamp wrap the chain around the knob and reattach it to my nipple. After i reattached it i thought this is more then i can stand. Mistress’ next i-m was ok Rachel you have 10 minutes i will tell you when your time is up and I told you to put your hands behind your back. i didn’t see that i-m either there were tears in my eyes and I couldn’t see too well. When you put your hands behind your back it stretches your chest just enough to tighten the clamps ever so slightly and i was already close to my breaking point or so i thought. At some point Mistress told me to cross my ankles. Now i don’t know if you have ever been made to kneel in a pan of uncooked rice. It doesn’t hurt to bad unless you are made to move after you have been in it for a while. When i crossed my ankles it was just enough movement to increase the stabbing pain in my knees. It was kinda nice though because it took my mind off the searing pain in my nipples. The whole time i was there Rachel was cussing randy and telling him to watch his mouth from now on. She even told him one time you know i could be over there on the floor getting laid with a dildo and having some fun but NO thanks to you i am here chained to a door knob kneeling in rice. My nipples and knees hurt like hell, you bastard. You need to learn to control yourself randy. Rachel told him she is gonna explain the :rules: to him one more time.

Mistress then told me my time was up and I could stand up. i was so glad i could get out of that rice i took my eyes off the puter screen removed the nipple clamps and stood up on my legs that were shaking so bad from the pain in my knees i looked like i was a new born foal standing for the first time. When i looked at the puter screen again MM’s posts went like this:
    MM: and don’t even remove those clamps

MM: OH MY you did now I will have to come up with a punishment for that:spankwhip::smilies_xxx22:

i said Mistress, but i couldn’t stand up without removing the clamps. Yes you could have she said just as I could have had you wrap it around the door knob without taking one off you nipple but wasn’t it more fun doing it my way. Ah, listen to the little voice Rachel, Yes Mistress. i was thinking the whole time, so you had me remove and reattach one clamp 3 times when it wasn’t needed at all, diabolical Mistress she is.

So that was rachel’s day of pleasing her Mistress and randy’s day of punishment. Rachel is still pissed at randy and neither one will forget this lesson anytime soon.

Thank You Mistress for taking the time to allow Rachel some pleasure and teaching randy his place.:anim_37::anim_37:

More to come about what happened Tuesday morning during my daily i-m’s with Mistress but this post is long enough ijust didn’t want to skip any details.

MM’s sweetpea
    rachel

16. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Rachel,
    That sounds as if 1) it was really painful and 2) you didn't enjoy the pain parts of it as much as you let on 3) some of that extra pain you brought on yourself for not following directions.

Sorry if I have so many questions, but it intrigues me and what better way THAN to live vicariously through you?

If you had followed all Mistresses instructions to the letter would you have enjoyed it more - for being a good little sissy who does what she's told? Is this making you into a better sissy? In the end are you becoming more submissive because of your misdeeds than if you simply followed directions (that is to say: is there less randy left in you?)

Does a Mistress like MM prefer a sissy that is perfectly compliant or one that still has a little randy left in them? (I suspect the latter - *grin*)! I wonder if most Mistresses are this way?

Rhetorical: If there's nothing left to teach her sissy will a Mistress become bored with the activity?

17. susie q

Local Time:
    Way to go lauren ..i have always thought this a perfect sissy would be no fun at all no reason to be disaplined ,teach her new things ,and learn from her Mistress ..we will never be perfect anyways ..im going to MMs on thursday so im not gonna say alot more ..hang in there rachel i'll take one or two or 50 for ya sweetie xxxoooo

18. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LOL.....I dont think there is such a thing as a perfect sissy, but if there were I dont think that would be much fun, I mean, wheres the fun in that?? As for rachel, I know she would never be content being perfect, and there will always be a bit of randy in her which always has Me laughing because when randy gets rachel in trouble they talk to each other, back and forth, its hilarious!
    Sissys crave discipline, and or punishment, without it they wouldnt be happy either.

And dont you worry susie, you will never loose your punishments, I think you do things on purpose to magnify them!

Mistress Michelle

19. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    Of course to be perfect a sissy must be able to somehow anticipate her Mistresses desires... and the science of mind reading is still in its infancy. I mean you can get to know your Mistress, but we all change and then you will still have to keep up with those changes

20. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    Good luck hehe and drive safe

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    My, My lauren aren't you the inquisitive one,lol.

Seriously thanks for asking and i will do my sissy best to answer all your questions.

1) Yes it was really painful 2) i did/do and didn't/don't enjoy the pain part. Let me explain this may be a little hard as i don't quite understand it all myself. If you read the beginning of my journal you will see i was chicken shit scared of going to MM's cause i really don't enjoy pain. That being said seeing the joy it brings to MM and hear her laugh makes me only want one thing to do it more if only for her enjoyment. Now you may say but you have none of that on the puter. Yes i know but her voice and laugh are burned into my ears. Her beautiful smile when she is pleased is too, just as are her eyes when they are shooting lighting bolts at you cause you screwed up yet again burned into my eyes. So even though she is not here it's as if she is. She always finds a way to push me just a little further each time we do something and i am willing to go as far as i can for her. 3) Yes that is true.

i always try my best to follow MM's or any other Mistress she may loan me to as she did one day at the gathering. When i get it 100% right yes i feel a great pride in that. i strive to get it right every time but as you see sometimes i don't do to well.

Yes. Well at least i feel it is but perhaps Mistress Michelle can answer that question better then i as my opinion may be a little skewed. What i can tell you is not really liking pain you try your sissy best to avoid it sometimes you get it right and get a whippin as a reward but it is a whippin of a completely different color. It is more sensual not as painful and you can actually feel the love in the way she touches you with her crop, flogger or paddle as compared to when you have messed up and are getting a whippin or other punishment for that. Since this was punishment it was supposed to hurt and it did.

Not sure what to say here. i have always been submissive even as a young man i just never met anyone before that had a clue what to do with the power i was trying to give. So i don't think i am becoming "more" submissive i am just becoming me for the first time in my life. If i do get it right and MM is happy she always tells me so and i beam with pride and only want to do it right EVERY TIME. A smile beats a frown, hands down. Is there less randy? Perhaps but then there is more rachel and that makes me happy as i have known since my early teens there was a girl inside of me. Your next question might be; do you want to lose all of randy? Not sure yet but there is still more that i am willing to lose.

Honestly i don't know and i don't want to. Mistress maybe you could explain this to lauren in a private message so i WON'T know. i do know she doesn't mind funny randy but she hates asshole randy. Suddenly i feel schizophrenic at the moment 2 randy's and one rachel taking up residence in my body.

i know you said it's rhetorical and again MM and the other Mistress' here would be better qualified to answer it. But from my point of view i don't think MM will cause she takes a lot of pride in me when i do things right and when she beams with delight in front of someone i beam just as bright if not brighter. For me one of the nicest things that happened at the gathering was all the compliments that were given to MM about me and all the ones that i got given to me directly. It made me feel so good on the inside and my silicone boobs stuck out further then ever before or since. That feeling was only because of the training MM took the time to give me whether it was with a cane or crop or with love and hugs it was because of her.

One thing i would like to add here that you most likely don't know about is her husband rick. He too has taken me under his wing as he does with all the subs and sissies that ever have had the privilege of spending some time at their home. He has taught me so much also. Trust her rachel just trust her. He told me this the first time i was there and i haven't forgotten it to this day. Rick also taught me all about the little voice a lot of us here speak of and though i don't always listen to it i am slowly learning the little voice is spot on 99.9% of the time. Rick has also been there to help me when i thought i was in massive trouble and has helped me whenever i have struggles and we have become quite close.

Love you Mistress
    Mistress Michelle's sweetpea
    rachel

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm glad this was the first thing I read this morning, I thoroughly enjoyed it.... please thank randy for me. x x x

The best thing about reading your posts now is that I can hear your lovely soft voice when I do.

I could do with a little bit of you talking to pet right now, he's struggling with some issues and has lost his little voice.

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    i see how you are now MW right away you go to the pain part and randy. No mention of the good part for rachel,lol. i am glad you enjoyed it and i could brighten your day in a small way.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You know I have a special place for Rachel in my heart, you don't ever need to question that! x x x

25. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel,
    I read what You wrote about 14 hours ago. [I cost me two cups of coffee and I'll be sending you the bill. lol] Damn girl,,, if nothing else you can sure GABE like a woman. lolol
    But given what I know of you, I felt what you said came/comes from the heart. Being true to ourselves can sometimes be a real bitch. I had to chuckle a bite when I was reading the "cat fight" you and MW were having a few days ago. I was sitting here reading and thinking,, "girl,,, [or maybe "randy"] i see an ass whoop'in coming your way." lolol.. I was a bit surprised to see how long it took MM to put you/randy in check. But,, maybe MM just wanted to make sure RANDY had that hole rice and deep..lolol.. [wait,,did i say RICE?? hum. wounder why i would say RICE.. I meant nice...or did I..?? LOLOL ]
    But,,, in "randys" defense, [if there is one] I know all to well how hard it is sometimes to keep "in check" that part of us that takes us through our "day to day" lives. I have been at a tug of war the past month or so myself. and for the most part "tiff" has been holding "hur" own. Of course others would disagree..

tiff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice