Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
  2. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Rachel, sorry I have not replied earlier, but I had been away from the computer for a few days. I just read your last account and I am so glad you found your Happy Place. I know that specific Happy Place. The one where it is a love, hate relationship. The one eyed monster is saying yes, yet your nerve endings are saying HELL NO. Just kind of weird.

I do, however, need to add a little perspective to Rachel's recap of the ginger root. Just to add to the 'fun' of it, Mistress had me call her while the root was in there for the second time. I FELT YOUR PAIN.....LOL.....NOT REALLY. But it was funny to me, to be 450 miles, and just knowing I was safe, at least for the time being. But the screaming and hollering on the other end was amazing. At one point, I thought maybe Mistress was holding a blow torch to Rachel's ass. I think the screaming went something like; AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG, MISTRESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE, MISTRESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGHAAAAAAAAA, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, IT HURTSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, MISTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...................

Imagine a hurting, deep, 'from the gut' voice saying the above pretty much sums up what I heard; well expect that it went on and on and on. Quite amussing, when it is not happening to you. But I did feel your pain Rachel.

I am glad you had a good visit, and I enjoyed your recaps.

little pet

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    little pet i had no memory of that phone call until you just mentioned it. i do remember it now though and yes that pretty much was how the conversation went on my end. Funny thing how the mind works but as MM said your sissy little clitty is saying differently.

i only hope that your stay is as good for you as mine was for me. thank you MM.

Rachel

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel

What a wonderfully descriptive experience you put up and along with susie truly show Ms. Michelle to be a wonderful Domme (creative and caring).

Hoping it's the beginning of a long and wonderful relationship for everyone and your Princess is wonderful to allow all of this to take place.

Nice, enjoyable read.

Cheers,

Aline:butterfly:

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sissy Aline thank you very mcuh. There are two more days to come. i didn't want to make anyone read a novel in one sitting. So as Paul Harvey used to say "stay tuned for, THE REST OF THE STORY".

Rachel

6. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    Well enjoy

your two extra days and give us the installments as Ms. Michelle would allow. Fun to read and kind of feel your experiences from the very clear and vivid writing you are doing.

Ah to serve as a maid and be dressed for success in your best female attire and to add to that get a nice beating - so good.

Enjoy :)

Aline
    :cat:

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Cant wait to read the recap rachel, its like living it all over again!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Wednesday
    We had breakfast. MM likes her eggs. After breakfast Susie and I were told to clean the house again. It didn’t take long because we had just done it on Friday. While I was cleaning the bathroom MM came in and asks if I could do something with the caulk on the seat part of the shower. I said yeah take it out and apply new. She said well get to it. After that repair was made we were to install some cabinets in the bathroom. We needed a few things to do this so Ron, susies male mode, and Rachel went to the hardware store. As comfortable as I had become going out dressed I didn’t like this trip too much at all. My voice was getting sore from trying to talk like a female so much and now it really sounded bad to me. The store was also full of big redneck construction guys actually only about 10 but I was afraid if I got found out in there I would be in for a butt kicking. I don’t know if that would have happened but I was paranoid about it just the same. I picked out what we needed gave it to Ron and went out to the truck to wait for him. I told MM all about it upon our return and she found it quite humorous. All went well with hanging the cabinets and MM was happy. Some more of the kitchen tiles had fallen down so I set about reinstalling them with caulk.

After our chores for the day were done MM and pet took us out for pizza down by the lake. Mistress and pet with Ron and Rachel as just another couple. I can’t thank the 3 of them for being comfortable enough with Rachel to be seen in public for an extended period of time. As you know I have trouble talking like a woman so I only talked amongst us and didn’t say a word to the waitress. Pet ordered my beer, thank you pet, although I don’t know why my husband, Ron , couldn’t do it for me. We all had a good laugh about that. MM and pet shared a pizza and Ron and I shared one so it was just as couples do things when they are out together. At one point I told my hubby Ron he wasn’t getting any tonight and if he didn’t behave himself he wasn’t getting any next week either. Rachel had the power that every woman has and she wasn’t afraid to use it. I cannot explain to you the womanly feeling I got when I spoke those words. Then it was time for a little teasing of hubby and I started rubbing my foot on his leg and crotch. I think I enjoyed this just a little too much. I think I embarrassed Ron though. When we were done eating MM took me shopping there to pick up a bottle of wine and a glass for Sherry. The only glasses I saw were plastic so I got her the wine and a tee shirt instead. I just needed to get her something so she knew even though I was enjoying myself she was still in my thoughts. I was wishing the whole time she could have come along. i ask MM later about my mannerism as i had never been to dinner dressed before. She gave me a "A" but said you HAVE to do something about that voice.

Later MM decided it was rimba time again with Susie doing the little helper part again. I have no idea how long I was hooked up but I do know it was longer than any of the other nights. Almost seemed like one of those 24 hour Alaskan nights. Only MM, pet and Susie know how long it really was maybe one of them can fill in the details on that as it is quite foggy to me. It seemed MM was enjoying her last night with her Rimba Slut very much, not that her Rimba Slut wasn’t enjoying it too. After awhile I felt as though there was no fight left in me, I was just exhausted. I told MM how i felt and just laid there if it wasn’t on the needles setting there was hardly a reaction from my body. I was absolutely drained and exhausted. I told MM as much and she said well maybe you really can “break” one and that is just how I felt, totally broken. I am sorry but I can’t find words to describe that feeling. I do however wish all subs could experience it just once. It was like I had given every part of my being to make MM happy and there was just nothing left. At the same time I felt a glow inside, whole, complete and satisfied kinda like the feeling after an orgasm but I didn’t have one. Susie did tell me later that she had never seen anyone take so much of it for so long and declared me the Rimba Champion. But there was no headline in the local paper the next day with my picture below telling the world I was, hell I didn’t even get a trophy, lol.

MM told me she wanted me to drive home in Rachel mode the next day. My only concern was going to the bathroom because it is actually illegal in most states for a man to enter a ladies room. MM said that’s what empty soda bottles are for.

Rachel

9. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    Good Girl

I must say that the time that Susie & Rachel spent here went so fast from my perspective. the Girls were busy 'doing things' that i normally would have done. But as some of you know i have a very long term syndrome that i am recovering from. any who , they did alot of stuff around here & i thank them both very much.from the time i got up till i went to bed there were 'girls' around me all day long. That was an adjustment for me ! there was work time & then there was play time ! of course Susie got the suprise of her life , while Rachel had an upclose view of the piercings ! Rachel,deathly afraid of paddling & MM , never had a rimba used on her b/4. so there were 'new' items tried & new exciting toys found for Rachel. so there were fantasies realized , & new treats for Rachel to think about from time to time. I have to say that Susie was veruy much a 'trooper' with the piercing, Way to go Susie! very proud of her dealing with such a suprise Just my perspective from their visit. I thank them so much for their efforts ! I hope they had a good time & got to enjoy MM & myself , in our real life setting & then in the 'Fantasy world' setting! Great job to both of them , i thank them both very much.:character0114::anim_37: later , disciplinedpet

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thursday—A Sad Day For All
    I got up took a shower and got prepared for Rachel’s trip home. I then started some laundry as I couldn’t leave it for MM to do after we left. I mean what kind of sub girl would create work for her Mistress? After everything she and pet did for me I just felt it necessary to do as much as I could before we departed. Susie and I were talking before MM got up and she told me that MM wouldn’t make me go home dressed if I really didn’t want to. I ,however, was still in subspace and was more than willing to do it, besides I like being Rachel at times and wanted it to last as long as possible.

MM wanted pancakes for breakfast so I cooked one last meal for Mistress and the rest of us. The sadness of the day started setting in at this point because being 9 hours away I knew it would be quite some time till I would see these two wonderful people again. Mistress and pet will be in my mind daily and in my heart forever. Then I started packing up all my stuff and my sadness deepened considerably. I did the breakfast dishes one last time and then packed my stuff in the truck. Susie just wanted to get on the road and I just wanted to delay our departure as long as I could so I could savor every last second of my fantasy come true. I can’t thank my lovely wife enough for allowing me to make this trip, THANK YOU HONEY. I also want to thank Susie for suggesting it and MM and pet for inviting me, Thank you all. It was all good and enjoyable for me but then I didn’t get 4 piercings.

Well as all good things must this came to an end. So it was kisses and hugs for all and some tears for me. The sadness I felt upon leaving was a dark contrast to the joy I felt about arriving only one short week ago. As we pulled out of the driveway I turned and took one last look at the house where I experienced such a wonderful fulfilling week and I almost cried again.
    So our trip home was underway. We hit some bad traffic around D.C. Which added about 1 hours to our trip. Going to the bathroom for me was always an adventure. I took and empty coffee can from MMs before we left. Susie wanted some water so we stopped at a convenience store and while Susie went in I drove around the back and used the coffee can and I swear I could hear MMs’ laugh. Next was behind a dumpster in a hotel parking lot. The 3rd and final time was when we stopped for gas. After I pumped the gas I got in the truck and used the coffee can while sitting in the drivers seat. There were two girls pumping gas aside of me but alas what is a gurl to do. When you gotta go you gotta go. I wish MM could have been there to see it she would have found it almost as funny if not more so than the cold shower. In my mind I could hear her laughing hysterically again.

I had filled out a fetlist for MM and mailed it to her before our trip so she would have an idea of my hard and soft limits. It didn’t take her long to figure out just which of the soft limits could be stretched to a new place but she never passed a hard limit. To say her ability along these lines is uncanny would be an understatement.

Now for the one thing I have avoided writing about throughout this story and that is pets condition. He is handling it much better than I ever would. He is upbeat and positive most of the time though I am sure it must wear on him at times. It showed me how much of a strong man he is both physically and mentally. I know this might sound contrite speaking from this side of the fence but keep your chin up and if nothing else remember God will never give you a cross that He thinks you cannot bear. I wish you only the best and a speedy and complete recovery. You my new friend will be in my prayers daily.

So here ends the story of “Rachels Trip To Mistress Michelles”. I hope everyone that reads it can take something good away from it and that you enjoy my attempts at humor.

Rachel

P.S. Crying again after the proof read

11. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    What a story and gets us all misty eyed reading. Sounds like an experience never to be forgotten and hopefully a building that will grow.

Your Princess allowed a trip that fulfilled so much. Treat Her like the Princess that She is do what She asks and doesn't ask for for allowing this to all take place.

Great to forge new friendships. What life is about relationships/friendships and growing along with them.

Cheers,

Aline

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    Believe me Sissy Aline i feel closer to my Wife after allowing me this trip then i ever have and we have always been close. It has shed a whole different light on my life and our relationship. It has definately changed my attitude and hopefully my behavior. After 28 years of marriage things just naturally start to wane and this has reminded me just how much of SPECIAL partner i have. i will never take her for granted again.

Rachel

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wonderful ending story to our week together rachel.
    I just noticed your signature...Rimba Slut LMAO you are too cute!!!

14. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Three cheers and hands down to rachel a very wonderful account of our trip.Rachel you didnt leave to much out but a few things ..the ice cubes after the ginger(my idea by the way sorry)but that may have felt good..and i know the feeling of leaveing there is much worse than the anticapation of arriving especially for the first time but going with rachel was a new treat for me also and a very special Thanks and Curtsey to Ms Sherry for allowing this to take place ..im sure it must have been abit strange for her.Mistress Michelle and Pet i can never say enough good things about them ..wonderful people Thank you both Ms Sherry and rachel a Giant Curtsey (doesnt hurt as much now lol):anim_37:

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thanks for reminding about the ice cubes susie. i had forgotten all about them. As far as i remember they did feel good, well surely better than the ginger root. i would thank you for the idea but being the vengful woman that i am i think i will mark it up as owing you one, lol.

Rachel

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    This was reported on the local news this morning, Aug 20th.

Screams were heard comming from the Smith residence in Pennsylvania last night. When officers arrived at the scene they found out it was just Mr. Smith having his first orgasm after 4 weeks of chastity to the day. With one of those weeks spent being teased and tourmented by a Mistress in Virgina. When Mrs. Smith was interviewed she was asked why it was so long betweeen orgasms for Mr. Smith. She simply replied control the dick, control the sissy. I still get my orgasms when ever I desire one stated Mrs Smith. At one point during the proceedings Mr. Smith suggested using an orgasm control condom during coitus so he couldn't orgasm and could also give Mrs. Smith more pleasure, but this request was denied by Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith also said Mr. Smith only would have lasted 2 minutes if she wouldn't have made him stop two times. Mrs. Smith did have an orgasm also but it required the help of a Hitachi Magic Wand during intercourse with Mr. Smith as the one eyed lyin' bastard was really sensitive after spending the last four weeks in a chastity device. Rumors were floating around that Mr. Smith wasn't going to be allowed an orgasm for 6 months, this from a source in Virgina, but as reported earlier Mr. Smith said i knew she, Mrs. Smith, couldn't wait that long. Mr. Smith said he is not suffering as much a let down as normal and is ready for another chance at intercourse this morning but his wife said that's not happening and that he, Mr. Smith, will be placed back in his chastity device by 7 AM today.

Reporting from a small town in Pa this is Rachel Smith for WCHASTE-TV.

17. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Lmao now that some imagination rachel

18. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    tehehehehehe

I likes that!

19. forevermore

Local Time:
    LMAO...way too good rachel, O, I mean Mr Smith or would you be Mrs. Smith. It is so confusing.

20. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    Keep reporting Rachel Smith - too funny.

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well i have been home for almost 2 weeks now and some things here have changed and some not. Still unable to find a job and it doesn't look good anytime soon. i am however, enjoying my time taking care of Miss Sherry, :chores005::chores047::chores037::chores004::chores003::chores012::chores010: and doing all the other things the lady of the house does.

Mistress Michelle and pet are coming up for a short visit in Sept. i can't wait for Miss Sherry to meet them and get to see Mistress in action and then meet Michelle also. These are two very genuine and caring people, MM and pet. i just can't say that enough. They have both touched me in a way i can't really put to words.

Miss Sherry and i have talked some about the trip and i could just go on and on about it. i just don't want to bore her with it. She is becoming a little more dominate as MM has told her to keep squeezing my nipples to keep them as sensitive as possible. She is getting better and better at it and figuring out just how much is too much.

i have never dressed much in front of Miss Sherry as i didn't think she was real comfortable with it. Yesterday i was feeling down so i went to do some target practice that usually snaps me out of it. Well after 80 rounds i was still feeling down so i went shopping for something for rachel. i bought a pair of hot pink short shorts. i felt better then, shopping is good. i came home and immediately went into rachel mode.They are so short i feel almost naked when wearing them. i was talking with MM later and she suggested i stay dressed when Miss Sherry came home, just give it a try she said, Miss Sherry knows you do it and enjoy it. So i thought about MM's suggestion for a moment and said i would. Miss Sherry came home and i greeted her with a big hug and a passionate kiss not the peck on the lips kind but a long deep passionate kiss. Her reaction was good much to my surprise. She even gave me some constructive criticism which i actually liked. It was like she cared enough to help me do it better. God i Love Her. So it was another bridge crossed. MM in her infinite wisdom later told me don't get carried away and think you can do it everyday. i even cooked out on the deck as rachel. Was i concerned that the neighbors might see me? YES, but at the same time i was so glad Miss Sherry was OK with it i didn't care as much as i normally would. After supper Miss Sherry and i just sat and watched TV till around 8:30 or so just like two girlfriends, i even let her choose the shows. Randy never does that. i then went to take a shower and came back in my normal male mode. Miss Sherry and i were talking and the conversation escapes me at the moment but i said something and she jokingly said go put your tits back on i like rachel better. Well at least i hope she was joking if not i missed one hell of a good opportunity.

Rachel

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    You're doing so well rachel....dont get down sweetie, as I have pointed out to you SEVERAL times, you have it much better than many, at least your significant other knows what you are, which is alot more than most.
    I cant wait till our trip up there, just to meet Sherry and take rachel shopping for a day will be sooo much fun.
    Oh and rachel....those shorts are too cool, you need to add a couple pictures in your album!!

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    i just uploaded the pics that MM and rick took to the albums on my profile. i got them from MM so you may have already seen them but i added my own captions.

Rachel

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Rachel,

I was glad to see you had a postive step with Sherry. That is very exciting. Sometime a year or two down the road, you will look back and laugh as you think about your journey.

Keep Going.....

little pet

25. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel,

I loved reading about your adventures and felt absolutely jealous of you (well, for most of it anyway!). :)

Thank you for sharing such wonderful memories with all of us. I hope you have even more fun when MM and pet visit you.

Hugs,
    maribeth

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice