Rabbit ~ Strap-on Version

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    The Rabbit Strap-on I purchased from Bedtime Heaven UK got it's first outing last night!

The fitting of the strap-on onto pet went fine. It's basic, but a smooth, soft well made harness. Adjustable round the waist, and then two straps which come from the front, between the legs and attach to moveable buckles at the rear-side.

I know some people don't like the "power-box on a wire" scenario, but for me it wasn't a problem. pet lay back on the bed, I put his hood on so I could really make friends with Mr Bunny and I fiddled around with the controls.

One side controls the pearl rotation and the other side controls the ear buzzing!

The main core of the vibrator was a little too long for me in the on-top riding position. Maybe in missonary, doggy or using by itself it would be fine.

I wasn't too fussed with the pearl rotation to be honest, maybe because I like to fuck the strap-ons hard and little twiddly pearls wasn't going to make much difference! I will try the vibrator on its own and maybe then, in a different mood, I will enjoy their sensation.

The ears on the other hand... well... I got a little carried away!

Either my clit was way sensitive after all it's prior stimulation, but I came almost immediately... so I decided to give it another go and came almost as quickly again! He's a powerful little rabbit!

I will say that I'm not a great fan of vibrators for satisfaction. I've used them on and off for years and they leave me with what I call "empty orgasms". I could have hundreds of them, and they just leave me in need of a really hard fuck with a really forceful lover.

All in all though, it was great fun, I will definately be using it again!

2. Wormian

Wormian Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    You should try a hitachi magic wand with an attachment specifically for your G-spot. 3 seconds to first orgasm for my lovely wife to be the first time we used it :D
    I am to be married very soon - and have been locked for almost a month now.
    It is driving me crazy but it is after all what we wanted.
    This time around my KH is much more strict and determined.
    Also she has promised to unlock me 2 nights before and give me a damn good seeing to with a strap-on, but not allow me to cum.
    I find this very powerful, erotic, sexy and intimate, which is what I believe this form of "play" is between two lovers.
    The power exchange gets better with time.
    We are still learning to walk rather than run.
    I am on my 4th CB. The 2dni was not effective enough, the CB 3000 too short. Currently in a revenge model from steelworxx.de with an integrated penis plug.
    Looking soon to get a Lori Wedding Ring, subject to the reply for the most apt device, given my piercings, and a reply from chastitytube to ascertain the most effective but manageable of devices.
    Thought it was time I did and this is my first post, but will follow with more, given time.
    Hello to all of you!

3. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Not quite on the subject but I do find it amusing that the most pretegious battery manufacturer -= Duracell =- use battery powdered rabbits to sell their wares...

a curious irony? I don't think so....

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Wormian, welcome.

Good luck with the lovely Ms Lori and waiting for your wedding ring.

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    icarus... that always makes me chuckle too! :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice