Quite interesting but beneficial side effects that were brought to our life by chastity lifestyle

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Tatty's property, Oct 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Tatty's property

Tatty's property New member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    We were always looking for the ways to make our sexual life brighter but had never involved the third person because family values prevailed in our marriage and still do so. We were challenging ourselves chatting about cuckold fantasies but decided not to go this way in order not to destroy family opening Pandora box. Partially it happened as an outcome of our occasional all day long tet-a-tet sessions when after our orgasms we wanted nothing more but just sleep being sexually overdosed and exhausted and couldn’t even hear about sex not to mention an observation of this virtual third guy laying in our bed in the aftermath.

Power exchange and chastity lighted a fire and instead of rare, power consuming and quite artificial although vivid games we get non-stop play life-style. The third person had been still taboo that I brought personally into the agreed rules as point number one. I don’t want psychological trauma, I’m not in a position to exchange family for a cocktail of hormones and honestly don’t need so because I’m already so excited tuning in closely to her wishes.

As you see, I’m not mentioning a woman as the third person despite the fact I would agree on such an alliance. But this idea wasn’t evolved and I just didn’t consider it as something realistic and didn’t even raise the question with my wife not to provoke her into counter-offer. Again, we are quite conservative people and didn’t accumulate this background as some contributors could have here reading their threads.

Nevertheless I was so lucky recently that experienced threesome initiated by my beautiful wife. Yes, she introduced another lady and it was unexpected and unplanned surprise but my wife led a situation in a very natural way. There were some circumstances when we spent time together drinking wine and I was serving ladies preparing snacks and drinks for them demonstrating how some husbands could be gentle and obedient. It happened that at some point that our intelligent conversation touched the sensitive areas and in a while we were kissing, cuddling and the rest. Again, it was purely my wife’s idea and I followed recognizing her impulse. I’m not complaining though.

Thinking retrospective I couldn’t imagine my wife allowing such an experiment before we started FLR and I purely associate changes in her inner world with that and I’m following these shiftsbut carefully.

Interesting to know what unexpected beneficial side-effects could else bring this life style with hope that things won’t get off the rails on a large scale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice