Quick question...

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Chas Newbie, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Chas Newbie

Chas Newbie Member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Had a bad day today. Just everything that could go wrong went wrong. Then on the way home in the car, my cage slipped slightly and it was really painful. I kept thinking, "why am I doing this?" .. "you know, you could just take it off and forget about for a few days.

Then it struck me... I need to force myself into restriction and take that decision away for a while, so I put the keys in an envelop and mailed them to myself. That will a) keep them away from me and b) allow a few days to think this over.

Does anyone else who is currently "self locked" struggle with this?

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I self lock and from time to time wonder why I do it. Then I take it off and in a few days put it back on and wonder why I took it off.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes that is a constant concern. Both from a proper fitting cage perspective and a self-control aspect. I also long to feel the total loss of control that a cage can provide when you no longer hold or have access to keys. Hope your 'mail 'reprieve helps you.

sissy veronique likes this.
  4. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife/KH rather i not wear a cage but allows it because She knows i feel complete with it on. i too have but it aside for a period but i felt strange and incomplete until it was back on.
    Driving all day for me was an issue until I found the correct size base ring. For me a smaller ring kept in place and didn't pinch. In addition i dab some Vaseline around the base ring to keep skin from binding.
    You didn't mention how long you've been in chastity. We all have had that "what am I doing" thoughts. Stick with it and ask all the questions you have, the Mansion is full of great people with support and like minded feelings.
    Good luck on your journey.

5. Morgan2

Morgan2 Member

Chesapeake
    Local Time:
    I do the same thing...I will lock myself for a short time and then unlock...I seem to unlock when it's inconvenient for me to be locked, such as when I go out and play pool, I'm drinking and I have to sit down to use the rest room

6. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Hopefully the keys in the envelope don't jam the automated cancelling and sorting equipment in the post office! LOL

There are several "safes" of various kinds which would allow you to lock up the keys for a pre-determined time period and then unlock. In an emergency, you can break the container open if needed.

Here's one such device - The Kitchen Safe https://www.thekitchensafe.com/pages/products

~subrick

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    If you really want to know why you do it then a therapist might be a good place to start.

Sex and the associated neurotransmitters are highly addictive so on a base level that's why you do it; It's an addiction.

It's all about the neurotransmitters.

8. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    I totally know how you feel! If you’re like me, you’ll take it off and then feel guilty for taking it off. I have one of these safes mentioned, but what I ended up doing was buying a realtor key safe and follow the Chaster rules. I’m literally stuck until the time ends. As the end time gets close, when I’m feeling good, I extend the time.

Billy J and Morgan2 like this.
  9. Johnr18020

Johnr18020 Member

Disabled
    Bethlehem pa
    Local Time:
    Thats why i put my keys in ice cubes so by time it melts i have calmed down and i refreeze them

10. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    The problem with keeping yourself in a chastity cage is that you just aren't interested in it 24/7. I've gone months a few times, but inevitably there will be a couple of days where I've lost interest and finally just take it off. Eventually I'll start again, maybe because the interest has come back, or maybe because it has practical benefits to me and I've worked up enough willpower to rationally make a decision that beats my wants at the time.

Not having access to the keys does more than just make you unable to take it off (properly at least), but it adds excitement to it that helps you want to keep it on.

Johnr18020 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice