Quick question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 0387, Jul 23, 2020.

?

What should I do?

Poll closed Jul 24, 2020.
  1. Unlock him

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. Keep him locked

26 vote(s)
    96.3%
Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Seems like the vote is to keep him locked. Good. Giving him a task list is a very good idea. Think ahead about what happens if he does not finish it. Of course, you can craft it so there is no way he can finish. This is where you get to have fun.

If he contacts you for the key, may I suggest you consider a consequence for giving it to him. It could mean a longer lockup, or something else you might find enjoyable.

Enjoy your trip and be safe!

Guest 0387 likes this.
  2. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Keep him locked. Store the key in a lockable container and use a numbered lock or tag. If necessary you can text him the code. If this does not feel safe enough for emergencies just leave the key in a sealed and signed envelope. A severe punishment should be in place if he accesses the key unnecessarily. Knowing he could open the envelope at any time is very tantilising for him too. Remember he could cut most cage locks within seconds with an inexpensive dremel tool or in a little bit longer with a hacksaw.

Guest 0387 likes this.
  3. Guest 0387

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Thanks guys, I am reaching and he'll remain in the cage as per your votes.

4. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    We only do male chastity part time, but if my wife is gone to her folks house for a few days, I am locked. There is an emergency key that is in a sealed envelope with a unique signature on both sides. She doesn't really want me masturbating all the time while she is gone!

King Hippo likes this.
  5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    A very quick way to break a padlock open (watch the video):
    https://wonderfulengineering.com/this-is-how-thieves-open-padlocks-using-two-spanners/
    This works for small or large padlocks, you just need the appropriate size spanners for the lock.

No need to leave a key. If there's a real emergency you can escape in seconds, but you won't be able to hide the damaged lock. My other half often visits her mother, sometimes for a week or longer, and she's never told me where she hides the key. The longest period she's been away has been a six week trip.

Ron33 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I agree, no need to unlock him,

7. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    I want to echo some of the previous comments. For those that have been in extended chastity, I don’t understand the concept of an emergency key. I have been wearing my cage almost 24/7 for the last 15 months, with only intermittent releases, the last stretch being 90 days, and I have been told this stretch is going to be at least a year.
    I have occasionally experimented with different/new cages (my phenomenal keyholder desperate wants me in the smallest possible one, ideally with spikes) but if we were going to be apart for any period of time, there would be no emergency key, she knows I’m good for extended lengths of time in the JailBird and there would be absolutely no reason that I would have to remove it (EMS and ER staff have the tools to remove it if absolutely required).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice