Quick intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Unexp, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Unexp

Unexp Permanently locked since March 2018

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Hello

New here, but with some background in chastity. My main motivation to sign up on that site was to provide some info / review about Latowski belts, since testimonies on that device seem scarce on the web. Before starting a new thread solely on Latowski, I thought I'd go for some self introduction, as per the guidelines of the forums.

I'm a man in his mid thirties. As far as I can remember I've always been interested in kink (oldest memory about that is the fact that when playing cops and thieves with kids at school or on playdates when I was about 6 or 7 y.o., I would always willingly be the thief, for I knew I'd get caught and tied up...) Hence there never was a "vanilla stage" for me, but I headed straight for BDSM play and relationships at the start of my sexual llife.

Interest in chastity stemmed from that BDSM play/lifestyle some years ago, around 2015. I bought my first device at that time, a plastic, balltrap style, cheap device. I guess I then went through all the stages of learning how to deal with that. Leaving it on for more than 15 minutes. For a couple of hours. For the whole day. Going to work with it, but leaving the keys at home. First night. First 24 hours without opening. Toying with the idea of handing the keys to someone... After a couple of months, I was already used to keeping it on all the time, opening it only once every 3 or 4 days for cleaning, but resisting the urge to pleasure myself on those occasions. I was also buying more devices, trying various models, different types and styles, different materials. I finally made the jump to make good use of my Prince Albert piercing by buying a "Model Eight" from Evotion Wearables with a PA hook. It's a plastic device, quite open so skin can breathe, still quite secure, especially with the PA hook preventing any pullout.

During all that time I would nevertheless keep that fetish of mine private, and would remove the device before SM sessions, still a bit uncomfortable about sharing that kink with any Master. Things changed in 2016, and I was able to then learn how to live with the key not in my reach. This surrendering of access to self pleasure has proven a liberating experience.

Things changed yet again after I moved to another city for professional reasons in early 2018. I had to cancel the previous arrangement with my keyholder and Master. I found a new keyholder in my new city, who is exactly a keyholder: he enjoys holding keys, but is not a top, Master, or anything like that. The keys of the device were left at my place, in a box, controlled by a Bluetooth lock that he manages. In case I need access (medical exam, weekly cleanup), he would grant me access to open the lock through my smartphone via Bluetooth (the lock is a Noke, in case you wonder). For the weekly cleanup, I was to provide a picture of myself locked up and the keys back in the locked box 8 minutes after I had opened the device, so that I would not have time to relief myself. Every 4 to 6 week, I would go to his place for a (quite ehavy and intense) bondage session that would or would not end up with orgasm, a satisfying one or not. And then, cleanup, backed in the device, keys in the box, etc.

On one such occasion, sometime in early 2019, at the end of the bondage session, there was a surprise: I was asked to put on a Carrara belt he happened to have. That was my first time in such a heavy device. He then sent me home like that, still with the keys behind the Noke lock. That was quite an experience. It felt much more serious, real, and meaningful, for various reasons: the fact that everything is covered, out of reach as well as out of sight, and the fact that hardons are totally impossible, which is not the case with regular devices. I did manage, on some occasions, to pleasure myself while locked in my regular ball trap device, thanks to that "kinda hardon" and the right amount of excitation/frustration/backdoor stimulation. But I found that totally impossible in the Carrara, because: no physical access or sight, and no hard on, with the penis bent downwards in the tube. Plus metal, of course, and that nice personal prison to wear continuously, which, fetishwise, is very exciting... I spent 2 months in that Carrara belt, before returning his property to my keyholder. I had a minor quibble with the device though: the design of the Carrara makes it mandatory to open it for cleanup on a weekly-ish basis, else you get a very strong nasty smell around your waist, which is not nice and makes the lifestyle questionable on hygiene grounds. My keyholder then encouraged me to look for a Latowski device, that is more secure than the Carrara, and without the hygiene problem.

Latowski is a journey in itself: the device is pricey, you need to go to their workshop in Germany to have measures taken (no, you can't do it by yourself, they have (actually Mr. Latowski has) to feel your morphology, the hips and waist, etc, to make it a perfect fit), and you have to wait quite some time to get it. I waited until I had an occasion to go to Germany, in June 2019, which also gave me time to save money. I eventually got the device delivered in December 2019.

The learning curve with a Latowski device is pretty steep, even for an experienced chastity wearer who has made that fetish his lifestyle. I'll post separately about my journey with the Latowski in another thread, but let me already say that it took me a month to be able to wear it 48 hours continuously. The duration of locking time was gradually incremented by agreement with my keyholder, with keys always in my reach for emergency purposes. After 8 weeks or so, I got used to wearing it (turnsi out to be very comfortable, once you have learned a couple of tricks) and we resumed the previous arrangement: the keys are now again out of reach, behind the Noke lock, and I've been permanently locked in the Latowski for the past 20 days. Since there's no need to open the device for cleanup too often, the idea of leaving the keys altogether at his place is being toyed with at the moment.

Felixdunip and asastype like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Welcome to our community. You obviously have a lot to share and I'm sure your experiences with belts will be useful to many. I hope you find being part of our community enjoyable too.

Unexp likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Unexp likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    hello and welcome

Unexp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice