Questions for the ladies: Part II

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DGuy91, Sep 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Thank you for your replies on my other on-going post!

I have another couple of questions, I hope you don't mind ...

What was it that initially attracted you to chastity and keyholding?
    And
    Since getting involved in chastity what problems/issues have you discovered or had with chastity? (These can be anything from bad cages to bad subs and everything in between).
    Finally,
    Is it as fun as you thought it would be? What really gets on your nerves about it?

I'm sure this will have been covered in previous threads, so I apologise if any of this is going over old ground!
    Once again I really appreciate your comments, it's nice to hear from a woman's perspective. Thank you for your time!

2. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I got into it at first to give me peace of mind. I had some security and self-confidence issues and truly, the whole chastity/disciplinarian things has helped me boost my self-confidence. I discovered making him cross dress by accident.

Most of the problems have been his limits, which I'm slowly getting past It takes alot of work and talking to get something you're both alright with.

It's much more fun for me than I thought it would be. It's not so much fun for him, but he says he can see what it's done for me, so he keeps on with it.

DGuy91 and Nicoftime like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    It's funny how I brought this to her, she being curious and willing to try, got her foot in the door. Now, I could take a break from it, or go without being locked and in no hurry to lock back up, and she makes no bones about it that I will be locked from now on unless I've earned a release...and even then it's not a given that I will get an O.

It's more than just be careful what u wish for, it's mentally changed her view on life.

4. DGuy91

DGuy91 Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    "He can see what it has done for me"

That's fantastic, that's what I think chastity should be about. Not your own personal enjoyment but a sacrifice for your partner. He sees it benefits you, so he will do it for you! That's real love and commitment!
    I hope you are both very happy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice