Questions and possible new design for Neosteel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by dsfasdfasdfasdfsddfd, Apr 21, 2017.

1. dsfasdfasdfasdfsddfd

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Hi Guys,

I'm going to buy Neosteel which is my first CB. I have a lot of questions and am really trying to make sure I buy the right one because I don't have extra budget for replacing.

I know a lot of questions about Neosteel have been answered and I tried my best doing my research before I ask the following questions. Please bear with me if there's a duplicate question. Thanks in advance!

1. Is spaceless system the same as sports system?
    2. What's the difference between shemale system and arch system other than the appearance?
    a. Is the tube in "shemale" pushed again body the same way(angle/shape, etc.) as is the tube in arch?
    b. Can I say "shemale" works exact same as the arch with extra steel plate covering the crotch?
    3. Why arch version can't be find in the online shop?
    4. Between Arch and shemale, which one is more comfortable to wear for walking sitting and working out?
    5. Which one makes testicle receive less pressure from the thigh, since I see a lot of arch wearers have testicles bulged out?
    7. Is the following design possible for tube that will allow maximum tightness without hurting the skin. And it also prevents from touching the bottom of penis. Because currently the edge of the tube is kind of thin which hurts the skin if pushed very tightly and if not would cause escape for "growers"

upload_2017-4-21_10-56-26.png

2. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Hi,
    ive bought a used shemale version of neosteel version,my keyholder(wife) didnt like it very much because it was hiding my balls to mush,every morning before going to work i wake her up and she makes sure i am secure for the day:padlod ok and caresses my balls to edging me for the day,to make a story short i found out later the belt ive bought is more made to feminise guys its ok with me but i wanted to have a male chastity version,i modified my belt to looking like the sport model of the mysteel belt, so if you want to buy a more male version i will go with the arch model of neosteel or go for the sport model of mystell:[​IMG]

good luck and i will happy to help you
    regards
    Tena

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    That pic is MySteel. Neosteel is a different supplier.

MikeLocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice