Questions and deep confusion.

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by KrisHawk, Aug 21, 2018.

1. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Not allowed to disclose that due to Site rules.
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hello I’m new here and I was told certain rules. Just what am I not allowed to say? I made a post about feet in other fertishes with no photos or mentions of FD. I’m like afraid to post anything. I respect Lucy’s wishes but can other members fill me in on experiences?

I was told Hooking up is not allowed, yet I see people looking for others. I’m utterly more confused as I’ve never been to a forum where I don’t understand what I’m doing. I like I here and wanna be myself but willing to abide by all guidelines.

There are 2 questions that is truly nagging me. 1.Why are there female moderators but not one male? 2.Why are there so many dominant women on here but not men? I’m a feminist and support women’s rights including reproductive rights, it’s just an observation. Thanks to everyone. I feel like I can greatly contribute to this community.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice