Questions about the CB6000 for a newbie

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by theyeti, Jul 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. theyeti

theyeti New member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    I've recently been planning on getting my first chastity device and have been doing research on what device would suit me best.  I have to say that I'm really leaning towards the CB6000.  I know that any device is going to take awhile to get used to, but could any of you with experience with the CB6000 remark on it's overall comfort level, discreetness (a big concern), security, how it effects physical activity (I'm involved in Tae Kwon Do and fencing), and how easy it is to clean while wearing it?

I've read a lot about the CB6000, but a lot of the reviews are from pretty experienced people who compare it to the more secure steel devices. I'm more interested in knowing how the CB6000 ranks in it's own class and price range of devices.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    My first chastity device was a CB6000.

It was comfortable to wear, though painful when you try to get an erection. The cage is pushed away from your body by the erection and it tries to rip your balls off.

I found that there was a noticeable bulge under clothing, it didn't look un-natural, just like you were very well endowed ;)
    I wore it out in public a lot, but didn't feel comfortable.

Other people have reported it's not noticeable under clothing, I tend to wear tight trousers... I think you'd want something baggy for it not to be noticeable.

Security was terrible. I couldn't free my balls but could pull my penis our the top when flaccid and then put it back in again regardless of the size ring or spacers used.

I did wear it while running and cycling and it was fine. Though I wouldn't want to wear this while doing a contact sport, if it shatters you'll do a lot of damage, if it doesn't shatter its still going to really hurt (crushed balls).

It's really easy to keep clean while wearing, just jump in the shower and hose everything out.

I'm not sure how it compares to similarly priced products, I went from this to a Neosteel belt, which I find completely secure, but I get un-locked for sport.

3. Designed

Designed Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Heres my Take.

CB6k was my first belt as well. It broke out of warranty so I glued it back together and its fine now!

Security. I can get myself off with a ruined orgasm that makes me wish I never did So I dont do that anymore. Otherwise with the Ring/Spacer I use I cannot get it off no matter how much I really want to ... I've Tried.

Comfort. Meh. Its about as comfortable as having a chunk of plastic strapped to your balls can be. I dont really notice it anymore to be honest. I've been able to do pretty heavy work while wearing it ...(moving Industrial food equipment ((fridges ovens ect.) With no problems. I run and Bike. Biking is actually harder for me cause when I sit from a power climb I tend to sit on the boys. Running is fine with running tights. My Steel collar is more of a problem with the bouncing leaving bruising on my neck. I would avoid physical contact sports tho.

I wear it to work (retail) and have never had a problem with people seeing it again more issues with the collar I tend to wear very thin small shorts (running Soccer) out all the time and again never had a problem (Although the lock or plastic lock will make a rattle again never been a problem.

Cleaning it while on isnt too bad I live in the Southern US and humidity is huge here. but I just rinse it with water nightly and take it off once a week and have not had any problems.

Hope this helps!

Attached Files:

4. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I don't have a CB6k (I use a CB3k) but have done some research into it. What I have heard in the way of problems are:
    • Some have reported the cage breaking. Don't know why, but most report some glue solved the problem.
    • Others have reported that the rings break where the guide pins go through (it's a weak point).
    • I have heard of one instance where the cage broke along the seam. Gluing fixed that one too.
    The upside reviews have all been pretty much the same:
    • Not noticeable under clothing (at least not fairly loose clothing).
    • Pretty comfortable, even for long term wear.
    • Easy to clean (even while wearing).
    As for my CB3k (I own and older model with hinged rings), my only complaint is that the guide pins are attached to the cage and, therefore, extend through the back of the rings. The only spacer I use is the Points of Intrigue leaving too much guide pin out the back (they sometimes poke, or jab, me uncomfortably. I am thinking of buying a CB6k cage and using it with my CB3k rings.

I hope this has been some help. [​IMG]

5. theyeti

theyeti New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the answers everyone.  All this information was very helpful.  I'll be ordering a cb6000.  And I'll definitely be investing in looser pants.

6. likes2blocked

likes2blocked New member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I'm thinking about changing from the cb3k to the cb6k - looks like a better system. The one thing I'm dithering on (aside from the ~$150) is that the 's' version should be a lot less noticable, being 3/4" smaller in length. This isn't a concern at all while just sitting around, but might be not so fun for the nocturnal erections. I've also noticed that a bigger cage isn't always a help - I started out in the Curve, and the cb3k actually helped with that issue, as it would tend to just stop the problem before it fully developed, and I'm wondering if the 's' would do the same? FWIW, I'm a bit larger than average.

7. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    If you are a lot larger than average, I do NOT recommend you go to the 's' version as it could cause more problems during those nocturnal erections. I would suggest 'Points of Intrigue' (POI) instead. Place a set back against the ring, then any spacer you might need after them. What happens, in my case anyway, is that when I start to get hard, the points dig in when I first start to swell. That seems to stop the swelling at that point. Without them, I actually start to get hard and that causes a whole new set of problems. Again, in my case, the POI's do a great job of preventing the hard-on all together.

Another thing I do is run a long, round bootlace around my waist then tuck the ends through the ring. I tie it above the guide pins so that it holds the entire thing in a comfortable position. I don't have to make as many adjustments when sitting or moving around. It helps prevent slippage as well. [​IMG]

8. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am starting to do some research (???) and wonder what device(s) are best. Flacid I'm about 5 inches, and I really don't enjoy the idea of being crammed into a tiny space. Is there any info on the length of the devices? Also the point someone made about erections making you feel like your balls were being ripped off doesn't make this more appealing to me (At least) has anyone used the Exo Belt and could they report on how that worked for them verus the testicle trap devices like the Curve?

9. Kingcodez

Kingcodez New member

Local Time:
    The Cb6000 is about 3 3/4 inches long, You might be better off with the curve anyways.

A belt is usually going to be better than the cage, the cages are kinda like an introduction to chastity play, which is also why their wayy cheaper than a full blown belt.

10. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM

You are expected to cut the excess away and sand it smooth.

I regularly wear PA5000 but bought CB3000 and TheCurve out of interest. Other than the pins I've had no other major complaints (except that I can get off quite easily with 3K and the curve, just taking a hold of the lock and wanking it ...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice