Questions about ruining my orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sockdraw, Mar 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sockdraw

Sockdraw New member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    So, I’ve just started to ruin my orgasms. I love it, not at the time, feeling of nothing is disappointing but afterwards I’m constantly horny and my dick won’t really work.

Normally, our sex life, is was pleasing her for 30 mins and then her pleasing me for 4 or 5 minutes at the end. I always felt bad about the effort she had to make at the end. Part of me thought she should be able to just roll over and do what she wanted, instead of have to touch my nipples while I jerk off.

Today, for the first time in 12 years, I came first. Ruined my orgasm and then she used me to make her cum five times and it didn’t involve her having to put work in on me at the end. I was still extreme horny thoughout but my dick just wasn’t responding.
    I loved this.

My question are:

I read one guy on another site say that the longer he ruined his orgasm, the easier it was for him to cum. He said that after doing it for a couple of weeks, he could cum after a couple of strokes. I love the sound of this but only read one guy mention it. Does this ring true with anyone else?

Are there other benefits that people recognise from long term ruins?

It’s hard for me to cum from anything but me jerking if so I love the thought of one day my Mrs being able to make me cum with her hand after a few strokes. Would ruining orgasms help this?

Is there anything else that a beginner like me should be aware of?

Many thanks in advance.

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't really see any correlation between ruined orgasms and coming quickly. Two different things.

3. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    #3 Lady&sub, Mar 29, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    It is two different things, but there could be correlation still. Doing ruined orgasms will keep you at higher sexual energy level and that will often mean faster coming. Also the psychological aspect could mean more arousal and faster coming.

"I read one guy on another site say that the longer he ruined his orgasm, the easier it was for him to cum. He said that after doing it for a couple of weeks, he could cum after a couple of strokes. I love the sound of this but only read one guy mention it. Does this ring true with anyone else?"
    No, not at all that big effect for me.

"Are there other benefits that people recognise from long term ruins?"
    Long term sexual horniness :)

"Is there anything else that a beginner like me should be aware of?"
    Mostly I would say just go ahead and try to make it enjoyable in the process. And learn by how your body and mind reacts.

4. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    One can train premature ejaculation similarly to delayed ejaculation. Set a hard (pun intended) time limit. For you, it sounds like four minutes is a starting point. If you don't ejaculate by then, you're done, and get put away. You can simmer until next time. If you're regularly finishing, take 30 seconds off the clock, and repeat until you're erupting as quickly as you want or is possible for you.

sis_nikki likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice