Questions about prostate milking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Shane, Jun 23, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Hello everyone. I have some questions about milking. I have read online and watched the videos of the cum just dribbling out. Number one is this possible for every man to achieve? Number two I have also read there is no sensation of orgasm. Just feels like a peeing sensation. Is that correct? Also understand when done u have no let down meaning u still wanna serve madam unlike when we orgasm there is that loss of interest for a bit. Is that also correct? Also after you have been milked is your desire to orgasm worse or does it take that desire away? Madam would like to milk me with no touching if my penis and just wondered if that's possible. Any and all comments are more than welcome. Thank you

2. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Number one, I don't think *every* man can achieve it. And it sure can take some time and many failed attempts before one doscovers what works, so I guess many give up too soon. You simply have to give it a try.

Number two, don't expect it to be exactly like peeing. But is definitely not an orgasm.

As for the letdown, well, it depends. Some men say it provides a sort of relief and decreases their horniness but the effect is far weaker than an orgasm. Others say it makes them even hornier.

As for milking you without touching your penis, you've mentioned you've seen some videos so you should know it *is* possible. But I would like to offer some advice. Wait at least a week after your last orgasm before you give milking a try. And learn it unlocked before you attempt it whiole still in chastity.

3. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Thank you so much for that great advice and insight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice