Questions about a PA

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistressandsissy286, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Mistressandsissy286

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Looking to have my man get a PA, he’s all for it,, but we want help finding a cage that works without a ring behind his balls.

How does that work and can you lead me in the right direction to start my research, please.

2. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    See chastitytube.com (of course)

Mistressandsissy286 likes this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    A number of places make these, try Steelworxx, Male Chastity Now, Evotion Wearables.

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Lori chastity devices has a good selection

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    A really good option is the Glans Armor

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Glans-Armor

It’s light. It’s 316L jewelry grade stainless with an incredibly polish - so it’s very safe for newer piercings. Doesn’t require the device to be incredibly tight to not hang on the piercing. It’s easy to keep clean and fresh. And MaleChastityNow turns around modifications promptly for reasonable prices. If you want a thicker piercing pin later, you can do that later.

I’ve been locked in a Glans Armor (version 2) for over 160 days of wear now. Version 2 introduced a new design that makes it much easier for my keyholding wife to install. And it allows them to make 8ga hooks. The first version needed 4ga or higher, so I needed to wait longer to stretch back in 2014

I could truly wear this forever. I’ve worn it through metal detectors in four airports now without a single issue. I haven’t tried a body scanner yet, but I opted for a pat down - no problem.

I’ve worn it to the gym, swimming, sauna, biking, everywhere. I’ve worn it for doctors visits and massages. I don’t need supportive underwear (Lori tubes are much heavier). The only thing I haven’t done (and won’t) is wear it in an MRI machine. :)

I do recommend jewelry grade materials until you have a well healed piercing. Piercing sites (bodyartforms, steelnavel) recommend not using porous materials in any piercing initially.

APP and Piercing Bible websites are good for advice about body piercings. Search even here for APP and Piercing Bible. I know I’ve written longer posts with web links before.

I do wear a Contender as well. That’s a ball trap device. I love that one as well but My wife does like this Glans Armor because she can tease me and get a “fuller” reaction. She has more access to play with my balls more roughly and safely this way. Recently she’s found she doesn’t need to unlock me to tease me the ways she wants. So I find myself in the Glans Armor shaft only slightly more often than the Contender cage.
    It’s her decision though.

Have fun! Do it together. My wife witnessed me getting pierced at an APP shop and it was great having her hold my hand through it. Very intimate and special. We didn’t tell the piercer what it was for though. You don’t have to

I said I wanted it placed so I could stretch to large gauges. That way it was cheated up slightly higher so I had more skin to take the weight of a device. You probably want the option even if you stay in 8 6 or 4 gauge jewelry. Elayne Angel explains large gauge PA placement in her book and website the Piercing Bible. It’s a good read.

Have fun! I have fond memories of that first year of “real” submission and chastity in 2014. It’s been an amazing ride for us and we’re marching up to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of a sea change in our relationship.

It’s not all about the piercing and chastity. But it marked a point in our attitude towards life together.

6. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    I’m a big fan of the evotion wearable... I actually have one that has a base ring and one without a base ring. Love them both. Very light so it doesn’t overly stretch piercing or causes concerns with comfort.

7. Mistressandsissy286

Local Time:
    Thank you. I sent you a message.

corsac likes this.
  8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I've heard that Lori's devices are pretty heavy, so I'd be hesitant to wear a cage only device from her unless I had a very well healed large gauge piercing.

Peter Rabbit and corsac like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice