Question

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by saraslut2015, Feb 24, 2017.

1. saraslut2015

saraslut2015 New member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    I have a new device similar to the cb6000 but its a silicone knockoff one.

My question is I seem to be in between two sizes of rings one seems a little tight and the other seems a little big as in I could just pull the whole thing off without unlocking it with just a little bit of effort, So what size ring should I wear the one thats just a tad to small or the one that is a little loose?

Thanks in advance.

2. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    If one is too small, and the other is too big, wear neither. See if where you got the device from has an intermediate size.
    If you ordered from a Chinese site like Aliexpress, perhaps a different seller would have just the ring available.

3. saraslut2015

saraslut2015 New member

Local Time:
    It came with five and they are just a little to small and a little to big from the research i have done the five I have are pretty much all the sizes i can find unless I am missing something I dont see a size in between, I am wearing the smaller one right now and it is getting better. Thanks for the info i guess i will look around some more

Also I ordered from amazon

4. saraslut2015

saraslut2015 New member

Local Time:
    I went with the little bit larger size after a bit more of research I found out there is suppose to be a little bit of play for it to be a proper fit. Thanks

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I had and still have one of those soft silicon things and it never worked for me. It is too soft and pliable so it is easily pulled off. I gave up on it and contacted the seller who told me that it is just a toy and not meant for chastity, just for show during sex. I got my money back. If you want a knockoff, get a knockoff of the hard plastic CB6000 or the Holy Trainer v2. Some of the Chinese made metal cages are good to start off with but you have little to no control over the cage length other than large or small and no control over the circumference. Your soft silicon one will give you problems and not good for extended wear. To me it is like the difference between the BDSM toys they sell for vanilla people to use. Plastic cuffs and floggers that do not hurt and will not stand up to hard use versus metal handcuffs and a real whip that leaves marks. Both have their places but one is for very occasional used for short periods or time and the other will last long.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice