Question to other heavy guys about fitting issues?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Nerakus, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Nerakus

Nerakus New member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Afternoon, all -

My wife and I have been dabbling in chsstity for about a year and a half(ish) now but have gotten much more serious about it the last year. We played around with various cheap cages for the first 3-4 months before going custom and getting a Contender from Mark at MCN. It's been pretty solid in comfort for most of that time.

However.

When we first started, I weighed 325. After losing some weight, I bought a different ring size to accommodate a changing anatomy. Currently, I'm 285. So my anatomy has changed some more.

My current issue is this:

The bottom of the cage rubs and chafs very hard against the bit of skin that connects the bottom of the shaft and the top of the scrotum. It does this to the point of being raw. Also, the ring can be moved around fairly easily, as witnessed by it happening throughout the day. I'm in no danger of getting able to get out, but it still shouldn't be doing that.

Right now I'm uncaged ( HATE that feeling!) while things heal up.

It's clear there are some adjustments that are needed, but I'm just not sure where to start.

Help!

2. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I can't say specifically what adjustments are needed. But please keep looking and asking, help is there.

I am a big guy, too. I played college football as a lineman......I won't give numbers....most wouldn't understand the bulk involved.....I have less than 15% body fat yet goofy doctors and charts call me "obese".....yet I am leaner than most athletes. So I hear ya that the size impacts chastity. All I can say is, keep losing weight. With each pound you lose, the device is easier to wear.

3. Nerakus

Nerakus New member

Local Time:
    I definitely appreciate that man.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It sounds like the cage is being pulled too tight (generally a good thing), but the gap is just a bit too small. If the cage ring was further down your shaft, it would be less likely to be pulled too tight into that area. Ask the maker - you've got a custom cage, they're an expert in their own designs, and I imagine you'll get good help

Nerakus likes this.
  5. Nerakus

Nerakus New member

Local Time:
    This makes tons of sense now that you say it. Thankfully, Mark over at MCN does great work and ships it back quick.

When She wakes up, Im sure my Wife will extend her thanks. She, just like i, can't stand the cage being off!

6. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Also a big guy here - 6' and pushing 280. Active - I used to run, and hike and weight lift and so on - but definitely on the fluffy side these days.

I've worn devices when I've been closer to 215 and an active runner, and I'm wearing devices now. My "trick" is to stick to the cheap metal chinese cages you can pick up on Amazon or Ebay or even Wish - they generally run around $25 and come in three sizes (40mm, 45mm and 50mm). They aren't the highest quality, they aren't perfect - but I have several of them in different combinations right now, for less than I paid for my genuine Holy Trainer I can barely wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice