Question regarding next Neosteel belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by whizz, Nov 19, 2017.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Hi,

as some of you know, I have an Arch. However, the part between the tube and the hip band is quite narrow and thin, so since I have some "padding" there, it cuts into my "crotch fat" when sitting, which actually left some marks and gets painful quickly. This is the only thing still preventing me from wearing it for longer durations. So I did some experimenting, if I make the band connecting the tube to the hip band a bit wider, the problems disappear. Since my solution looks not too nice, I am thinking about switching to a more classical Masterpiece belt with a wider shield. However, the website is not too good in showing the slight differences in the belts, maybe someone here has experience:

The questions I have:

- What exactly is the difference between the Shemale and normal front shield? That the tube can be removed in the normal one so you have three parts (tube, shield, hip band)? What is the benefit of that?

- Are the shemale and normal belts the same width from the front shield?

- Does anyone have the Ergorear option? Is it comfortable? My current belt has the super comfortable steel cable, but #2s are a bit messy, wondering if a change to Ergorear is smart or not....

- Did anyone try the "Fun" yet? Any feedback on that?

- What exactly is the difference between the Spaceless and the normal Masterpiece? Narrower Hip Band and Front shield?

Thanks for the help in advance, currently tempted to go for a "Marvellous" with Fun and Ergorear....

2. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    1. What exactly is the difference between the Shemale and normal front shield? That the tube can be removed in the normal one so you have three parts (tube, shield, hip band)? What is the benefit of that?

answer to 1
    The difference I can see is that on Shemale you can not see the track in the shield that holds the tube .. and when you take it off, it's just a "Male" belt

2. Are the shemale and normal belts the same width from the front shield?

answer to 2
    with me it has been the same

3. Does anyone have the Ergorear option? Is it comfortable? My current belt has the super comfortable steel cable, but #2s are a bit messy, wondering if a change to Ergorear is smart or not....

answer to 3
    I only have Ergo belts .. but finally thought the difference was ... that there was the belt in the waist and the other was lying down and resting on the hip.

my is what's on my hip and I am very happy ;-)

4. Did anyone try the "Fun" yet? Any feedback on that?

answer to 4
    no i have not tried it and have not heard anything.

5. What exactly is the difference between the Spaceless and the normal Masterpiece? Narrower Hip Band and Front shield?

answer to 5
    I do not know what's different

looking forward to seeing others' answers ...

I am very happy with my sports model belt ..

and the neosteel web page is not always good, I usually write to them to listen to things I am in doubt and they always answer sweet .. but only die after 14 days; - /

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For the last 8 years I would only have recommended the neosteel Arch as the practical solution for comfort and practicality in long term full belted chastity.

However, this is currently the option I would recommend to anyone interested in buying a full belt:

http://www.beltedlove.com/bl-sport/

It involves half the amount of metal, it's half the price. Airy and hygienic and totally secure.
    Designed by one of our own members @Andrew K who was a full belt wearer himself for many years.

John and Timbek like this.
  4. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to say that the info you come with @ Mascara ^ Snake do not belong home somewhere here ..

Here is a talk about neosteel and it's not in the eye of an eye but a revamp of information ...

But yes there is really a lot of new and buckle ..

BUT I am REALLY happy for my neosteel chastity belt and will gladly share that pleasure with others who use neosteel and are happy about it ...

Greetings ATA

5. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback!

Regarding the Ergorear - I think we misunderstood eachother, the Ergo Rear is the belt with the "bendable" Anus opening instead of a cable or the total - so nothing to do with hip or waist :)

@Mascara: That looks nice, but since I am a grower, I think I'd prefer a closed smooth tube.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It actually doers have to do with the neosteel arch.
    Until now the neosteel arch has been the only long term wearable belt practical for 24/7 wear for over a month at a time.
    Now it looks very much as though Andrew k (who is a long time neosteel arch wearer) has developed a more hygienic solution to the arch which I linked in my previous post.

7. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry to talk about another topic .. but I actually think it's pretty inappropriate what you're doing @ Mascara ^ Snake.

I actually think the neosteel belt is really nice, and it's actually also one of the reasons I chose the Neosteel belt.
    But there were and there are other reasons until I chose just neosteel .. but it's not going to be the thread either.
    I could say a lot about the belt you're referring to but as it's not the right place ...

This thread is about NEOSTEEL and about differences in certain models, nothing else

lockit likes this.
  8. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Soooooooo, can we stop this little discussion and maybe get back to the topic? :)

lockit and Gabriellia like this.
  9. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Andrew's belt looks nice, but how do you pee if the penis is facing upwards???

10. kimmie_maid

kimmie_maid Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:

11. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Let me quote a reply from Fetlife:

12. kimmie_maid

kimmie_maid Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for posting this whizz. The sports style does seem to be the most popular however, there must be somebody out there who regularly wears the Ergo Rear and I would be really interested to hear from them.

13. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I now had quite some back and forth with Neosteel and decided to send my Arch in to be converted to a Marvellous Arch - also added a new tighter spaceless hip band. Tis will take two months...

14. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Did you find any info. on the solid stainless rod? Any pictures?

What is the difference with the spaceless hip band?

15. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    No info on the rod.

The spaceless hip band is narrower than the Masterpiece one, since I needed a smaller one anyways, I decided to go for this one this time. It's funny, I got fatter, but got so used to the hip band, that I can now wear it on the narrowest setting. :)

16. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Narrower as in thickness of the band or the height?

Do we know if the solid bar even exists?

Curious why you decided on the Marvelous. I think it really improves on the looks of the Arch but wonder if it would pinch the balls. From pictures it looks like the shield sits up higher on the tube and wouldn't be in the way of the balls as like the other shielded belts?

17. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    My only concern with the Arch was that the slim front shield was cutting into my "crotch fat", the fat padding over the penis, when sitting. The Marvellous is wider and compresses it better instead of making it "fold around" the metal.

18. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    When you say the "shield" on the Arch, you mean the opening to the penis tube?

If so, that's an interesting point. I guess you're figuring a small shield like the Marvelous would help decrease the angle of the skin that is redirecting around the opening of the penis tube? I know various people have had issues with the "regular" size shields that are wider. Maybe the Marvelous is a nice in between?

For reference, I do not own a belt but the Arch is on the top of my list and I'm interested in a Fun version with the rear cable. The cable is something I'm concerned about for bathroom duties as you stated.

I wish we could get a clear answer on the metal bar crotch band.

19. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
  20. neosteel_guy

neosteel_guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Since I'm apparently one of the only people to have an arch with the solid rod (and I've been in touch with the OP via fetlife), here's what it looks like:
    https://fetlife.com/users/18742/pictures/65646745
    https://fetlife.com/users/18742/pictures/65646747
    (I'd have uploaded the pictures here, but with a 1M upload limit it's not really worth the effort.)

If you like or are curious about the sports style dildos/plugs, I also made some adapters for them out of shapelock plastic. The "why" is that the solid rod option is a 4mm solid stainless rod, compared to the 10mm plastic coated stainless cable. The adapters are necessary because the plugs are electric, and the solid rod being bare metal would short the contacts out between the belt and the plug. A 3d printed part would be a better route to go, but I have neither the printer nor the 3d modeling skills to make it happen, and the shapelock plastic is plenty adequate for the job.

I'll try to keep an eye out here, but feel free to reach out on fetlife, as I'm on there quite a bit.

21. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, I can't view as I'm not on Fetlife.

Some further questions on the rod:

1. Is it bendable for minor adjustments?

2. How much extra does it cost?

22. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I got a FL account and was able to view the rod.

It looks awesome! I do wonder if it adds more complexity to the measuring process and makes it harder to get the proper fit?

Neosteel Guy:

Are the black things on each end of the rod the adapters you made?

What does the rod look like without the black things? How does the rod attach to the hip belt? It looks like it might dig into you and doesn't fit as flush as the other crotch options.

23. neosteel_guy

neosteel_guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    The rod is bendable by hand, but generally retains its shape. The masterpiece hipband requires far more effort to bend to shape than the rod. The rod itself is not any more complicated to set up than the cable, the big difference is that the cable doesn't hold a shape, and in my case it was rubbing the tailbone and getting sore. The solid rod is bent so that it doesn't make contact, and completely solves that issue. It's also much easier to keep clean, as the smaller width of the rod presents less surface area, and being all stainless, with a little silicone lube it stays slippery and is easily wiped clean.

The black things are the plastic coating that is used on the stainless cable, and also to cover the stainless ferrules that attach the rod to the bottom of the tube, and the connector for the hipband. The rod attaches to the hipband the same way that the cable does. It doesn't dig in at all, and sits just as flush as the other crotch options. The adapters I made are white, and fit into the metal connecting rings of the sports dildos, and are not pictured.

24. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    Whizz I have 'The Fun' and I fit inside it GREAT! Ive worn it with a condom catheter also and it makes peeing and general hygene much easier. Also if I Get really excited 'The fun' squeezes and teases just adding to the experience. Supposedly the tapered end of 'The Fun' versus a standard tube is supposed to make sitting easier. Sitting is still not 100% perfect comfort but I am still tweaking and bending a bit.

25. DeniedGuy420

DeniedGuy420 Member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    My KH very interestrd in the tune design of the Fun. How would u describe the "squeeze" of the tube design? I've heard the sensation can induce unbearable horniness. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice