Question regarding a Chinese PA device.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lokis1, Jun 22, 2021.

1. lokis1

lokis1 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Good day everyone. First time poster and long time Lurker. I got a PA two weeks ago and it will be some time until my wife makes me wear a device due to healing, stretching, and maturity of the piercing.

I got this PA device more out of Curiosity since I’ve never seen anyone that I am aware of talk about it and it looked interesting. I probably wasted 20 dollars, I don’t care since I find all of PA devices very fascinating.

My ultimate device will be the Penicap from lustlock when the appropriate time comes.

Anyone with information, I would gladly appreciate your feedback. C9EDA195-57F8-4535-BC22-AB46D9379BCB.jpeg

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    It’s a copy of a custom device, from Steelworxx, or maybe Steelwerks Extreme. Cheap devices can be great, but with a PA device, the big question is what’s the quality of the steel you’re putting into your urethra. I wouldn’t put anything in there that was high grade, known quality steel.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. lokis1

lokis1 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree with that statement. The Urethra insert I was not to sure of. I am thinking the body of the device would go well with a D-lock.

btw, thank you for the information.

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Be very very careful with this device.

It the size is not perfect, and maybe even then, the weight of the device may be largely carried by your PA piercing. It surely does not like it.

I have / had one somewhat similar, and I noticed maybe a bit too late that my piercing was sore because of the weight of the device. My PA piercing is many years old, not a even a fresh one.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. lokis1

lokis1 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree with you. That device is kinda heavy and I can not see myself wearing it without causing harm. No worries I will be treating my PA very nicely and am not doing anything till I am at a 4g and it has matured.

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4ga is a good gauge for comfort and safety.
    I have a cage like this. I found it heavy.

And like others said, the diameter is critical. You want the weight of the device to be carried by your shaft, not the piercing.

I never did get a Penicap. They intrigued me.

I ended up with a stainless steel Malechastitynow GlansArmor2 which is perfectly sized and I wear it “all the time now”. I’ve logged over 18,000 hours of actual wear time (>2years) and it never hurts my piercing.

You’re wise to wait to stretch. I feel a young piercing gets easily annoyed, even in plain old jewelry. You need time to settle.

One thing more: I tried Prince Albert wands and for whatever reason I could never get fully comfortable with the right angle bend. This has a clever design to avoid having to seat an external threaded post into a threaded hole in the urethral sound. But for some reason my piercing just didn’t like the feel of a PA wand for long periods of time.

7. lokis1

lokis1 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    It is the correct diameter of devices that I am not fully educated about. I am at a 1.43" flaccid and that device is a 1.10". I understand about needing to be tight; however, is there a thing as too tight?

I will have to check out the GlansArmor2. I am just wondering if you exercise with it on? I am a cyclist and ride over 100 miles a week and having something that fits into my lifestyle is a must and that is what is the most appealing thing about the Penicap for me is.

Peter, thank you for the reply and information :)

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. You can get too tight. Make sure you’re not backing out, getting edema, or tugging on your piercing.

Yes. I’ve done about everything in a shaft only device. It’s a lot more freeing than a ball trap. Cycling is difficult in a ball trap but there’s more chaste cyclists around here who can advise. Most take it off I think.

I understand the appeal of the penicap. I wanted steel and no padlock.

You’re very welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice