Question re cage slipping

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jamessub, Nov 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Jamessub

Jamessub Member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I would be curious to have some expert advise on my current cage: I thought I had the measurements (gap size, ring diameter etc) pretty much figured out for a comfortable wear, but am now beginning to wonder if my ring is not too wide. However, a smaller gap causes pain, but at the same time the whole assembly appears to slide lower after a day or so, with my balls being stretched (it looks like an inverted mushroom !) and the cage coming to sit halfway my shaft. It appears the ring will just not remain near the pubic bone, but there is no danger of my **** slipping out either.
    I hope the attached photo gives an idea.

Is this what we should accept as being OK, or should I go for a smaller ring size ? Anyone else coming across this ?
    Thanks for any advice given.
    20221123_081334.jpg

2. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    I have a similar problem but with my testis: I am wearing a the vice mine V2, if I use the smallest ring and spacer it's too tight, so I used the second ring and spacer... One of my testicles popped out painlessly and inadvertently. So now I'm back to the smallest spacer but second ring... Anyone with similar issues?

I'm a grower and my balls sometimes hang a lot and sometimes are super tight. I decided to give more space because I'm starting to wear at night and although during the day the smallest setting is always fine, at night sometimes I wake up with my balls feeling numb/insensitive. It goes within seconds but it's super scary!

3. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    plastic cages flex, and may allow a nut to slip, no matter how perfectly you have things dialed in. g

et a custom stainless steel flex.

4. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    I am in a stainless-steel Nub which is fairly heavy. to keep it close to the body, increase the comfort, and to make it very secure I use a steel waistbelt. A steel cable can be inserted under the base ring and over the locking part and after the cage is inserted and locked there is no way to remove the device.

5. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    It would appear you are wearing a Jail Bird from Mature Metal; I also wear this device. The best advice I can give you is the following (assuming it is a Mature Metal device).

Contact them and don't be embarrassed, it is what they do for a living. If you call them, Mistress Mature Metal or her husband (William) will pick up & will be able to answer any questions you have. They have heard and seen everything that exists with chastity fitting...

I would call them, but you could also e-mail them your picture and order number for recommendations. If you would like my personal recommendations, I have posted a lot of threads in the Mature Metal section that is easily found, but it is best to contact them directly.

Here is their contact info from their page...

https://www.maturemetal.com/contact/

Mature Metal
    165 Overton Ridge Cir
    Weatherford, TX 76088

Telephone: 432-352-6634 or 432-352-5554

You can email us directly at maturemetal@grandecom.net

7. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Genitals don’t stay the same size and shape. I’ve used a smaller ring in warm weather. It helps. Also make sure you are wearing snug underwear.
    Like the guy above said, if that’s a custom cage, you should talk to them about it.

8. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Are you semi erect in that pic? You look jammed in too tight with no where to go. From that pic I would say your ID is too small, your cage too short, your gap too small. Perhaps your ring is too large but that’s not totally decipherable from the picture. What’s your flaccid size dimensions vs your cage dimensions?

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I’d have to agree, cage looks to small.

10. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
  11. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    I agree the cage is at least too short. When I first ordered from MM I did the same. They were able to lengthen it. After that, I had the slide thing and tried smaller rings etc. In the end I took the oval ring everyone swears by, put it in a vice and made it a circle. From then, no slip and very comfortable. For me, no lube should be required on a daily basis as the a good fit should make it not required. Lune encourages it to slide as well.

Short answer, work on cage length first then try making the oval ring a circle (if thats what you have).

Don’t give up!

12. Jamessub

Jamessub Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice given and grateful for the recommendations. I will certainly be looking into the suggestion of that supporting waist belt and as this is a MM Jailbird device indeed it will certainly be good to hear MM's views and will reach out to them.
    The comments about the ring shape and cage length are more intriguing: is it not a case of ensuring your cage length should be just under a flaccid penis to prevent any possible pressure to build up and push the ring down ? In that vein you'd say the shorter the better, not ?
    As to the ring shape, I had started off with a round ring and found oval to be more comfortable, why would a round ring remain better in place ? I can imagine there will be different schools of thought on this point, but happy to hear the forum's collective wisdom on this. Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice