Question on strange nocturnal pain

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by true42, Sep 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    After a week or two without an orgasm, sometimes I will experience a strange burning sensation inside my penis, almost like I have to pee but nothing is coming out, and nothing is "clearing".

This has happened before, but not often. It happened again, and woke me up, and it was not fun.

I was not caged at night when it happened (although most nights of late, I have been.)

Any ideas? Is this common? Like I said, I've had it happen a few times before, usually when I've gone at least a week or two without an orgasm.

2. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    On things like this, I will always recommend to consult a doctor.

Headtrip likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Yes. i wud do as this man say as well. cos it migt be something wrong with you.

4. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    It's actually quite normal. Lady Alexa wrote an article about it on Her blog. When a male doesn't release, the body finds ways to allow it as a safety valve for the prostate. In other words, it's a buildup of seminal fluid slowly trickling from you, likely at night, due to nocturnal erections. It also gets added into the urine stream.

It's a little weird, and definitely creates a sensation of having to pee, and is just making sure you are healthy in your plumbing, if you will.

Stay locked, my friends. :p

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I was pretty sure that's what it was, but man, it's not a great feeling when you're trying to sleep.

Things have been more intense, lately. I'm not usually going much more than a week, and often I'm unlocked (at least at night). But lately, I've been staying locked, and that week now seems to have more than seven days.

6. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Totally get you. I'm locked all of the time and the early am nocturnal stuff is the worst and weirdest part. I do get occasional releases at My Goddess discretion, but this stuff is just part of it. I just focus on trying to push through and how turned on I am overall, as opposed to those uncomfortable moments of wanting to rip it off to get some sleep.

7. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I will have to respectfully disagree with the thought that it is normal. The feeling of needing to pee and nothing there is one thing. That is relatively normal in the chastity scene. Discomfort at night is also another normal-ish side effect.

However, burning? If burning or a burning sensation was ever a description of something happening to me, I'd make my way to the doctor. That's usually your body saying something is wrong. Perhaps that's my privilege of living in countries where healthcare is "free" speaking.

Anyway, that's my due diligence done. I hope it works out, regardless.

homebody likes this.
  8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Pain is nature's way of telling you something is wrong, so if you don't know what's causing a pain, then it's usually a good idea to find out what it is, rather than ignore it until it becomes a more serious problem.

You could try drinking an extra glass or two of plain water in the evening, and whether you pee before going to bed, or wake up later to do it, having a little extra water certainly won't hurt and may help.

9. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Obviously if it is excruciating, or terribly persistent, etc, see a doctor. I'm pretty sure as an adult male you know the difference.

Relax fellas, he isn't freaking out here, but you seem to be . If I ran to a doctor Everytime something felt slightly odd, well, you know the rest.

He said it creates a sensation and asked a question, that I get from time to time in the am as well. I don't think we need to call an ambulance or a coroner yet. :p

Headtrip likes this.
  10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, "burning" might have been a bad choice of words. "Kind of feels like a really uncomfortable frozen in place orgasm" might be a better explanation. Hard to describe.

11. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I've had that as well but usually only after really long edging sessions or multiple forced orgasms.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've done some reading, and it closely matches some descriptions of a phenomenon called "Retrograde Ejaculation". Basically, it seems that my body must have forced the semen into the bladder while I was sleeping.

Apparently, it's not a health concern. Still, hoping to never experience it again.

(And I don't have ruined orgasms or anything like that. Another thing I hope my wife never hears about :rolleyes:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice