Question on MM Cages

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by asubboy21, Dec 27, 2017.

1. asubboy21

asubboy21 Member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I'm looking to purchase one of the cages from MM, and have a question for those of you that have one, I'm looking at either the Bird Cage, Mistress or Queen, and want to know what are the pros and cons of these models, if anyone would care to share. I'm probably looking at trying to reduce the access to getting off wearing one of these, not sure which one would be better at this. Also, in terms of urination, is there one that is better for standing? I'm currently in a Holy Trainer v. 3, and this has been great for standing urination.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

sub

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    They will all “reduce the access to getting off” pretty effectively, so IMO it’s more about aesthetics and how much exposure you want to allow. The Jailbird is the most open design which I think is easiest for keeping clean, but I don’t have experience with either of the others so I don’t know if there are substantial differences in that department.

Regarding standing urination, all three have basically the same configuration at the tip so it won’t make any difference which one you choose. Whether or not you’ll be able to pee standing up mostly depends on whether the bars end up in the way of the flow. Not really predictable, in other words. I’ve heard of people ordering them with one of the front bars cut out, so that might be a possibility. Or you could just get used to sitting. :p

3. asubboy21

asubboy21 Member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Thanks for the information, that is very helpful. I purchased the Jail Bird this week, so we'll see how it goes. Love the Holy Trainer, but the pullout is too damn easy for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice