Question for uncut chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bound4life, Feb 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    So I am uncut and have never been able to pull my foreskin back. Not a big deal but when I am locked in my CB6k I pull the tip of my skin out to pee and not make much of a mess. Also I use the sock method to get the cage on which pulls all my skin forward and leaves a lot out of the tip, but that sorts itself out soon and is all back in the cage when I go fully soft.

Does anyone else have this issue? Or for those who are able to pull their forskin back does it stay back the whole time you are locked?

I also wonder if my skin is stretching as sometimes it seems longer when I am not locked and soft. But when I am hard it seems normal.

Thanks

2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I have a CB6KS, I'm also uncut but my foreskin pulls back all the way. My foreskin moves all around. I'll retract it then eventually it works it's way back down. No biggie. The only problem I find is if the skin pokes out the pee slot anything touching the skin feels like sandpaper made out of molten lava. Not pleasant. Retract skin problem solved.

3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    I use a MM Jailbird which is quite tight and the answer is yes.

4. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Often when putting the cage my foreskin gets pushed back but falls back down under its own weight, I guess, after a little while. Yes it does look like it's longer but I think in truth it's my Willy that's got smaller. Have been locked on and off for several years and things have definitely shrunk also suffer from ED so don't really get properly hard when released.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I can easily pull back my foreskin so there is not problem. I also got Mature Metal to reverse the bars at the end of the cage to reduce the chance of pinching my foreskin. So far so good after 4 years of wearing it 24/7. The Jailbird makes it much easier to clean up and even use something to push my foreskin back if needed. I have read about the sock method but when I am flaccid I barely fit in if I push it in. My penis touches the sides and front of the cage barely. Just enough to fit in with little effort but small enough to strangle my penis when it tries to get hard. Plus my wife loves when my skin starts poking through the bars so she can feel it. Good luck but for me, after buying 5 off the shelf devices, my solution was a custom made one and although it was pricey, but not as much as I spent on buying the other 5 devices, it will last me longer than I will live at my age. If I amortized the cost over the last 4 years, the cost is not much. Cheaper than constantly buying off the shelf devices due to needing instant gratification.

I basically do what you do when I pee. I bought a bag of swabs. They are tiny sponges at the end of a plastic stick. They fit through any openings in the cage. I can clean the inside of the cage, the outside of my penis and if I aim it right, it will go into my foreskin and allow me to clean my urethra. I also use a squirt bottle to clean myself.

6. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    The cage I use now (the one in my avitar) is smaller in bore than my flaccid girth. I pull my foreskin back to insert and find that it stays back all the time. The feeling of having the normally covered head in contact with the tube and end cage adds to the experience of being caged and, when combined with a long semi-flexible insert is rather intense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice