Question for the lady’s?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DW4599, Apr 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Can you cook a nice meal.if not give me a pm and I can help cooking a simple meal that looks good.

2. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    #27 DW4599, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    OMG... I FINALLY (huge sigh) got out last night and MAN did I need that! I was on my 5th time going down on her in the past several days and she couldn't take it anymore she wanted penetration THANK YOU, GOD! I have never had to work so hard in my life to get an orgasm.

After that, I was so relaxed and calm? It's like a different world so to speak. Before she took it off she told me that when I fight her to put it back on after sex it takes the fun out of it for her. She likes me to put it right back on after sex. I admit I don't feel like putting it back on after that. But.I promised I would let her. Probably would have promised anything to get out about now so I did and she was all bubbly and happy about this! She had me shower and was screwing the locks shut again before I was dried off. WFT? I really didn't feel like putting it back on but she was so cute about it, and I promised I would, so I had to do it.

In addition to all this, she got me to agree to 90 days of giving her complete control of my chastity. She is making it fun and she is so happy right now I figured let's try it.

She said She is going to have some new fun ideas soon...
    LOL. SMH... I can't imagine what this devious mind of hers is concocting now.

I guess I am about to find out.

Rectrix, JellyBaby, Kadira and 4 others like this.
  3. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM

My wife and I, are very new to chastity as well. We have been playing slow short lock ups 24hrs or less. I have always been able to talk her into unlocking me when I wanted. Which wasn't, what I truly wanted I did want her to control me fully. Until I got my wish now I'm not so sure??? Reading your post is awsome for my wife and I. Our relationship seens to be alot like you an your wife. There is no cheating I cant get me cage off at all!!! I usually surprise her by locking myself up and then giving her the key. She decides how long I'm locked up, which is never long she loves sex!!!!! This morning I locked myself up gave her the key, and we talked and joke about how long it would be like usual. Then she look right at me and said. I am about to start my period you are gonna stay locked up the whole time!!!! I dont care how bad you dont like it!! I cant change having a period, and you choose this your the one that put the cage on while I was sleeping so you must want to be locked up I think this will be fun for both of us. Besides I cannt give in to early and unlock you I'm on my period!!!! Have a good day sweetheart cant wait to see you tonight.

I have a idea for you and your wife, to get you to put your cage back on after it comes off. I go through the same thing after an orgasm I want nothing to do with it again for awhile. My wife will only take the cage off if she can lock a collar around my neck first. The only way the collar comes off is to put the cage back on!! It works everytime because I'm not going to work,with a damn leather collar around my neck no damn way!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice