Question for the lady’s?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DW4599, Apr 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    We have been experimenting with chastity on and off for a few years now. More off then on. Work, kids etc. I start to really feel the effects of chastity after 3 or4 days. If truth be told, When life keeps us busy and chastity durations would go longer I could sneak off, pull out of the cb6 and she wouldn’t even know. oIf I wanted out and she wasn’t in the mood or was busy etc no problem. just take matters into my own hands or I could always use the excuse that I need to clean up and she would take it off.

It’s been a fantasy to wonder what it would be like to be locked and truly controlled. We started looking for metal devices and our research leads her to a Lori’s with an inside ring With anti-pull out. After 3 adjustments we seem to have fine tuned the device.

the device arrives and I usually have to try it on and get used to it over a few weeks so I keep a key. At this point we are pretty confident the fit will be good it’s the 3rd adjustment. She says she wants to lock it on this time. Hmmm okay! She takes the bag with the extra screws and key and she screws in the inside ring locking screw. We tug and pull on it and the poor guy is not coming out. I mean she Really tried to pull him out of the tube and he was not budging. So we locked it to the ring and she took both the keys. Wait.. I always keep one in case it’s not fitting correctly. She just smiled and walke out. I have no idea wher she put the keys?

I honest to God cannot pull out of this damn thing. If I cannot pull him out of the tube before it’s locked on I surly won’t be able too once connected to the ring. if I did I would never be able to work him back in through the inside ring without access to the front of the head.

In addition to this, I have always had the excuse in my back pocket that I need to remove it at least every 5 to 7 days for hygiene. This one eliminates the need for that as it’s very easy to keep clean with regular showers.

So a couple days ago I give her a kiss and say hey let’s make love. She Smiles and says oh yes I forgot you are in that thing.

What the heck? How do you forget I’m thinking to myself?

She politely refuses.

Okay. Im alone in my home office I’m studying this thing on and off looking for a way around it for a couple days and no luck. So I go back rub her shoulders kiss her neck hey babe I’m really feeling the effects of this let’s go make love. She like, show me you want it?

Wtf? I say to myself.

What do you mean I ask. She says you have to figure it out show me you want it?

I go back into my office and now I can’t I can’t just sneak out of this. I am super turned on and need to get this sperm out of me.

So that leads me to my question for the ladies here. What the heck is she looking for? Respectfully we don’t have a mistress type relationship. She has a house cleaner she is not looking for me to do chores etc. I am handy and fix most things anyway. There are very bright woman in here and I need some advice. I need to get out of this thing and want to make love to her. Sometimes only woman understand women.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Give me different perspectives.

JoyDivision, Rectrix and durango_o like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I think you may have awakened something inside your wife, and I get the feeling she may of known you could sneak out of your other device and she was binding her time, can I ask did you bring up the idea of a anti pullout ring in your new device or did she?
    I think now she is making you pay for your cheating before! As many have said here be carful what you wish for!

KBS, JoyDivision, durango_o and 2 others like this.
  3. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Actually, we never knew these inside rings existed until I saw one for sale on here a while back. It’s intriguing as well for me to think it might work but these things never do so I Just ordered the ring since I won’t need the piercing.

Had to send it back 3 times to get it adjusted. This time she wanted to tighten the locking screws, smiled at me and then took the keys and ignored my plea to keep one with me for now. Usually a new device I keep one for a while just in case.

She seemed far more interested then usual if it fit well, any discomfort etc. Very observant for hygiene issues. No oder, doesn't need taken off to clean really well. I was answering honestly that it fit great and felt good easy to clean etc no problems. I wasn’t worried about getting out at the time.

So by day 3 I’m horny she looks amazing. I tried to get out but she was busy and I understand. this isn’t uncommon for her when we do this. I don’t always get my way. Next day I’m trying to get her in the mood and she turns me down again saying I need to prove I want out. How do I do that I ask? You will figure it out.

Normally I’d just go pull out, jerk off, put him back in and she wouldn’t even know. Everything is just fine. Now I’m not able to do that.

This morning I wake up at 5am painful erection attempt. By 6:30 I’m fondling her breast which are very nice hornier then ever and Im like okay I’ll prove I want out. I am determined so I slowly go down on her to get her in the mood. She always wants penetration. Im skillfully working for this release, I don’t know what’s going on but Everything about her is even twice as sexy as normal.

All my senses are heightened as I wait for her to give in and say make love to me. In my attempt to get her to make love I end up giving her one hell of an orgasm. She pulls me up smiles, kisses me, and says that was fun, if you keep this up I might actually let you out next month. Oh you are funny I say. No but I am serious. what are you really not letting me out? Nope. Be a man you can handle it. Gotta get ready for work. you were amazing I’ll be thinking about this all day. She got out of bed and showered.

What the... got into her? Be a man I can handle it? This little 110lb erotic piece of art waits to put me in one that I can’t pull out of to do this to me? Smdh.

So she’s in this happy talkative mood as she gets ready and leaves to work!
    I get up and I am determined to find the keys. I look everywhere I can think of for the keys and I cannot find them. I’ll Try to sneak a look in her purse tonight because I’ve looked everywhere.

Now I’m freakin sitting here horny and helpless to do anything about it. Quarantined at home. I work until about 4 today I’ll try to get my mind off this. Man am I missing being able to jerk off right now.

KBS, BunnyAthalus, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
  5. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just imagine if your chastity were permanent

durango_o likes this.
  6. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    I cannot imagine permanent.

For me that would take the fun out of it personally. No disrespect to anyone who enjoys that. I just enjoy ejaculating too much and like having something to look forward too. This is pushing me out far more than I am used to already.

If women only understood what they could do with male chastity, I cannot imagine one of them not wanting to lock their man up. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain with it.

Miffy likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Maybe you should try to return to your dating days, where you courted her with flowers, and nice surprises. I know with lock down, you can't go out randomly, for dinners and movies, but there are other ways to show her how much she means to you.

durango_o likes this.
  8. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Locking is good for both is the most beautiful truth to chastity imo-but indeed women have so much to gain and the women who don't are missing a trick

9. chastityguy

chastityguy Member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Might want to be non sexual with her. My wife while being locked has wanted to be touched in a non sexual way. You asked for this, she is right man up.

10. Kadira

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sounds to me like you are getting exactly what you’ve always craved and cheated yourself from experiencing. She’s good- I like her style.

KBS, taped2, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  11. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    I am always asked by my KH, what have you done to earn it, when I ask for anything sexual. I need to earn it........ sounds like you are in the same boat.

I am also very handy, can and do fix just about anything. Before chastity I already did most of the house cleaning, kind of a neat freak she says, her not so much. She has never been that much into receiving oral. Aside from these things there is much I can do to just be a better husband while at the same time "earning it".

Body messages, making dinner, offering her a glass of wine when she gets home, helping her with her projects, ect.......... and all the while not talking about chastity to much or at all. Just letting her soak it up and hope for a fun encounter whenever that may come from her........

Kadira, Rectrix and durango_o like this.
  12. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    I guess she worked out you were not being totally honest. Looks like she wants you to play the game. Now you just have to figure out what the rules are.

Kadira, KBS and durango_o like this.
  13. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    #13 DW4599, Apr 10, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    I have had people private message me asking if this device is really truly escape proof. Let me answer all here.

Tonight, I cooked her dinner and after a good glasses of wine we were relaxed, talking and I brought up that I really cannot pull out.

I challenged my wife to pull me out of the cage with the inside ring on. I bribed her with something she’s been wanting (and it’s expensive). I had to make it truly motivating. The reason is I wanted to know if it’s me not really trying because I don’t have the key or if its really as secure as I think. She lit up for the challenge.

If she could pull me out of the tube with the inside ring on I would get her gift for her tomorrow. Game on let’s do it.

She tried, and tried putting her finger in The tube pulling back hard on the shaft. We got to where we could see the ring but it was not budging when we pull back. In disbelief, soon we were both invested in this challenge. So far no luck. Im just feeling like it cannot be this secure. That’s what started this.

Then she got really smart. She disappeared for a few minutes, filled her wine up a little and brought out the key and unlocked it from the ring. I cannot figure out where she had the key? She had me now. I did not stipulate it had to be locked onto the ring to pull me out. She just had to pull him out of the tube with the inside ring on. So, we unlocked it and I thought for sure it was game over. This would be easy now. I’m like crap I’m spending a lot of money tomorrow!

She pulled really hard like it would just come out. Pulled again harder and until it hurt and that takes a lot. You can stretch the poor guy 4, 5, 6 inches how the hell does it not slide out of that ring? We couldn’t remove him from the cage.

No way, that’s impossible I thought. We tried again and again and he is not coming out. As we studied it we noticed when we pull on tube it puts pressure downward on the top of the ring making the escape impossible as long as the ring is adjusted correctly as it is now. Even when not locked to the ring.

She said can you cum with this locked on like this? I don’t think so I said. Their are chastity devices that lock on like this with piercings so you must not be able too. She started to slowly stroke me with the cage locked on and I got hard. We were totally unable to make me cum. And I am horny right now too. I’ve been locked up and denied.

Neither one us us can believe we cannot pull me out. She is as dumbfounded as me. She is leaving me unlocked From the ring tonight and reversed my bribe. She will let me out tomorrow if it’s off by the morning.

My penis is not coming out of that tube unless we unlock the ring.

I knew it was secure but this is no joke.

My best advice is get the measurements right.

spider203 and maid julie like this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations to her. You're a masturbator, you need this.

tvalex likes this.
  15. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Tease and denial she is doing her job. Your wife is likely just enjoying your hunger and your struggle. Your wife may already know in her head when she will let you out. Keep it up enjoy the ride. It will cum!!

Kadira, KBS, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  16. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    sage counsel. : )

spider203 likes this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    I can see this exploding.

Your getting what you want but your not ready for the loss of your control.

Kadira and KBS like this.
  18. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

I like it when the women respond with their perspective! It's very helpful.
    I guess I have been detoured before but not actually controlled? I am in unchartered territory with actually not being able to Jerk off if I "REALLY" wanted too. I can't right now and then when she gets it and I don't I am even more turned on. Never been locked like this before and man it gets challenging.

Thank you for the input!

KBS likes this.
  19. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

Well said. I would have to say you nailed that one.

The thought of truly being controlled is thrilling until you need to cum and can't. I have never been unable to go jerk off. If I "REALLY" wanted too I could sneak off somewhere and make it happen. Now, no way. This is as real as it gets.

The longer this goes the worse it's getting. Everything about a female gets me horny right now. I am focusing on her pleasure right now hoping she just needs penetrations soon. When I do that and she rejects me it's so sexy but frustrating.

Thanks.

KBS likes this.
  20. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Don't worry it takes some time to come to grips with it.

My mantra is (said it many times before)

Good things come to those that wait PATIENTLY.

You have to have trust that she will let you out and when she does it will be fucking awesum. Keep telling yourself...it will come that you just have to wait , its not like you have had your last orgasm like some here (buggered if i know how they do that)

If you explode you will destroy everything.

For it to work she has to play it her way not your way. Remember part of HER fun is driving you nuts.its time to be nice to her....really nice lol once thing that does turn most women on is a man that will climb a mountain for them WITHOUT COMPLAINT.

I know exactly what you mean though, anything feminine drives me nuts after a week of lockup, the most I have lasted was a month!! A female form almost makes me feel dizzy with lust, and I find female bottoms infinitely fascinating. Looking at mistress just about makes me drool.

It does get easier and I have been doing this for a lot longer than a few years, but even this week I was spanked reallllly hard just because mistress said she was going to spank me, and I stupidly said after two weeks of no orgasm...its better than nothing I spose. Then a few days later we had awesum sex..:) Not without some fucking with my head though. She started using the vibrator and told me to go peel the prawns....I knew she was joking but....was she?? well she was :)

Kadira, KBS and tvalex like this.
  21. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    #21 Byrdie, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    For one thing, this is your wife. Women are not a monolithic hive mind. I have no idea what your wife wants, as I've likely never met her. Presumably, you've known her for years.

What did you used to do for her when you were courting that you don't do now? What has she asked you for that you've either flat our rejected, or that you said you'd do and just kinda ... forgot? What has she enjoyed doing with you that has simply fallen by the wayside. She said you'd figure it out, so presumably what she's looking for comes from your shared history together and your knowledge of her.

Also, as a sadist, I find your predicament hilarious.

As an aside, could you kindly edit the title of this thread from "Question for the lady’s?" to "Question for the Ladies"? That subject line is giving me an eye-twitch.

22. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I could not agree more, to think that a woman who do not know your wife and do not know what your wife is in to is somehow going to know what your wife is talking about is crazy.
    But you wife is asking you to do something that might not involve sex but maybe involve flowers and chocolate a back massage it could be to valet her car with that personal touch. I think you should be grateful for the fact that your wife is will to lock you up in a chastity belt.

23. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I did that typo or my spell checker offered the change since I wasn't fully focused at the time. None the less, unfortunately, I am unable to edit this post now.

At the time of typing this, I had just been refused a couple of times to be let out and my hormones were ragging. Normally, I would just sneak off, pull out and do what I have to do and she doesn't know the difference. With this new device, I'll be damned if I could pull the poor guy out of there. No matter what I tried he is not budging and I cannot get erect enough to shake out an orgasm as of yet. Trying just makes it all worse. I guess this was the result of me being in unfamiliar territory at the time.

It would be impossible to explain just how good and erotic it feels having a metal ring tightly locked around your balls forcing you to get a boner but cannot. I quickly become desperate to get this thing off me and she was now actually controlling putting me in unfamiliar territory on how to deal with this.

Obviously I don't expect it to be as simple as someone having the answer hidden in their back pocket somewhere. However, you and others have offered some very kind, valuable and usable advice.

Thank you.

spider203 likes this.
  24. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

Yes, gratitude is easy in the beginning and becomes more challenging for me once the desperation to get this off, sets in.

None the less, good advice - thanks.

spider203 likes this.
  25. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Some people are saying things about violence? Not sure why or what that is referring to exaclty?

It is virtually impossible to reflect emotion properly with a post so if that was a concern it should no longer be. Respectfully, let there be no misunderstanding, I would NEVER get violent with my wife in any way shape for form. Even in those rare times that we have a disagreement, we can respectfully agree to disagree and still love each other deeply.

She is clearly enjoying this right now and that turns me on. This wouldn't be any fun for me if she didn't. The fact that I can no longer sneak off and pull out "CHEAT so to speak" when I get desperate is not reflected as anger at her. I admire and anticipate her creativity, I am having to adapt to the fact that I am actually being controlled now for real!

It's very likely in her mind she has always controlled me but now she has seen first hand that there is no pulling him out of this thing and I think it's sparked some new desire and emotions in her to have more fun with it all or something? It's all good.

I want to get this out there because I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here. We are both happy, healthy, and I am slowly adapting to being spoiled in a new way I have never been before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice