Question for guys who are teased on a regular basis and denied.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, Jun 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    My wife and I have only been playing orgasm tease and denial for 5 months, and the longest I have gone without at least a ruined orgasm has been 11 days. The intense feeling of being horny gets worse, or in my case better, each and every day. My question...does this intense feeling continue to increase after many more days, and at what point does it level off, and does it decline after that?

locked17, Mash2214 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. kneelingb4her

kneelingb4her New member

Henderson, NV.
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Cincy,

The desperate feeling does go away, usually after the first 30 days, although your mileage may vary.

My wife/KH keeps me locked for extended periods, the next one being 55 days.

So far this year all of my releases have been ruined, as it helps to keep me focused on serving her.

stephen

3. SissyEvaMarie

SissyEvaMarie Locked Sissy

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Cincy, I am in pretty much the same situation as you. My KH usually allows me an orgasm once every 2 weeks and does intense teasing/edging in between, just about every day. Now she is making me go 1 month orgasm-free but there has been much less teasing which has made it easier. The constant teasing/edging is one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

locked17 likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I go for many months between orgasms and know a little bit about the science of sex. Sex has been the focus of my interest for 47 years. After your last orgasm your hormones build up urging you to mate, or in our case, have an orgasm. It usually levels out after 10 days but can go for as much as 15 days. For me chastity does not begin until after I want it to stop which is about a month. I can do a month comfortably so after that my chastity starts for real because that is when I cannot go any longer. Sort of like my S&M days when my wife's girlfriend pushed me past the pain I could stand into a new level.

I started out like you and then my wife wanted to go just another day or two longer every few weeks or so. We went on like that until I was being denied orgasms for 3-4 months at a time. Each year we would negotiate the minimum number of orgasms I got each year. My wife rather I do not orgasm. Long story; bi with a preference for women, no intercourse allowed for longer than we can remember, does not need my penis since she uses her vibrator and finds the whole ejaculation thing of men to be disgusting.

Only now after 4 1/2 year of 24/7 lock up and denied orgasm, do I no longer have any say in how many orgasms I get or how often we have sex. My wife basically ignores my penis now and mostly keeps me locked up during sex, even on special occasions. She tends to lose focus on what she is doing with my penis while having her orgasms and can go too far. Better if she keeps me locked. She does tease me throughout the day and before we go to sleep. I have not been allowed in her bed since her girlfriend moved in and kept it that way after we moved away from her girlfriend about 7 years ago after a 30 year relationship with her. We have never even had sex in her bed as she treats semen like battery acid.

As sexual masochist I find that orgasm denial feeds that sexual need in me and without the welt marks, burns, cuts and swollen testicles from being a masochist to our girlfriend's sadist. We do discuss what works and does not work and change things as necessary. Chastity has to be fun for both of us. I do not pretend I am forced into this and in fact am chaste whether I am locked or not. If you take baby steps you can test your limits as I first did. I like to always push the envelope of my sexual fetishes. It is a mind over matter sort of thing.

Just make whatever you do fun for both of you and try increasing your denial period a little at a time. If you can go 11 days orgams free for 3 times in a row, 12 days of orgasm denial is not going to feel worse.

locked17 likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    We haven't found the leveling off or declining point yet. My wife decided to keep me denied for ten weeks starting the day before Valentine's Day. I was unlocked and teased once each morning.

She brought me to the point of throwing tantrums and begging for an orgasm after eight weeks. She kept me going for another two. I was almost frantic and falling apart. She held me together and hushed me not to cry. It was an amazing experience.

It was a breakthrough for us. In previous years she scolded me for begging, and said it was a turn off. Now she's perfectly comfortable with it, and said she regretted not making me wait an 11th week.

She had never exceeded my real breaking point befor. Two months is apparently mine. I'm sure it's different for everyone. And I'm sure it changes with time!

The longest I've gone without a spill in recent memory was last October, or our first Locktober. She let me wait for 18 days before ruining my orgasm by simply squeezing and tugging my balls over and over again after she came a few times. She looked so smug and happy.

My advice is to play it by ear. The most important thing is for her to be enjoying it. You don't want to become a chore. Don't worry about durations. Let her lead and find the rhythm that works for her.

Good luck to you both. :)

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    During long periods of denial (several months) I find that the desperation comes and goes. The first month is hard, then it kind of subsides for a couple of weeks, then it keeps coming and going at somewhat random intervals after that.

My longest was around 6 months. I had actually started to forget what erections and orgasms felt like and was happily anticipating that things might get easier. Nope. The next week my body and mind were so desperate for penile stimulating that I snuck some masturbation.

The body and mind are funny things. Even after an extended period like that where I thought I had forgotten what it was even like to get hard and have an orgasm, my body still knew it wanted it.

7. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Like you, we have been going on for a few months now. The longest I've been is two weeks with no orgasm. There were lots of teasing involved and there were two days were she let me penetrate her for a few minutes and then back in my cage. My day 13 or 14 I could feel a pain in my pubic area down to my balls. I figured this is normal and it's something that I'll have you eventually get accustomed to. We have added two days to this period for a total of 16 days.

8. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I really feel it around 3-4 week of no orgasm. My Wife/KH teases and denies me daily and sometimes twice a day. She realizes this keeps my motivation to please her at it's highest. She told me the other day that she has no plans for letting me have a full orgasm again. "You are so much more focused on me and keeping my house clean, why would I want to change that?" I'm at about 16 weeks since my last full orgasm and I have to say it's more intense now than at any point. This is the longest I've gone and according to her I don't need to cum again. "We don't plan on having another baby so there's no point letting you in me anymore. Your tongue and the vibe keep me very satisfied."

Mash2214 and Chief256 like this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    My longest period has been 46 days, but I had several ruined orgasms during that time, so I'm not sure that counts. I wish we did more tease and denial, but she's just not into it that much. I get the most aroused servicing her needs and that's anywhere from 2 - 4 times a week. I have not ever noticed a leveling off. I do notice that my first week being locked back up is the hardest (like right now). My last orgasm is fresh in my mind and my my body anticipates that pleasing her will be followed by an orgasm of my own. That being said If we have a particularly passionate session at day 30, it's just as challenging as day 2.

10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    I haven't found the point where my desire starts to decline but I've been receiving an orgasm about once a month so maybe I've never reached that point yet. To be teased and denied has become more pleasurable than having an Orgasm you don't ever get that emotional drop. If I could be made wet through teasing I would like to believe that I wouldn't require an Orgasm very often. Time will tell. I think My Mistress is heading in that direction with some of the things she's said to me lately like. " you may have received your last Blow Job "

11. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    In my case the maximum has been two months,but very different if teased,edged,or not more or less frequently.
    Strongly believe it is crucial not to let the body and mind forget about what they are not getting, in other case you may adjust and it is relatively easy to endure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice