Question for Chaste Males re: Rewards

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Looking Glass Girl, Apr 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I'm trying to educate myself more about the things that motivate men and any thoughts you'd care to share would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Is it important to you to feel as though you've earned your rewards, whatever they may be?

How does it make you feel when you've earned a reward?

How do you feel when you get a treat without having worked for it?

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    in my case, MsLGG, it's my bliss to earn a reward through good service and behavior to my Mistress and to whomever She loans me to when i am rewarded i feel so really good inside because i know i worked very hard to earn it. i know i would feel embarassed if i was rewarded for no reason and would even feel guilty if i knew my performance wasn't up to par.

3. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for your response, Ladylionzsissy, your insight is very helpful!

I feel like this is a very important concept for me to remain aware of. Of course every person is unique, but in general, I think male and female brains must be wired slightly differently in this regard.

Surprise treats, like receiving flowers or extra attention for no special reason, seem to be something that female brains are much more comfortable with. With that in mind, I haven't always understood that I could actually be "cheating" a guy out of his enjoyment of a reward if he didn't feel he'd earned it. I thought men appreciated nice surprises the same way I do - but I've been wrong in many cases.

It seems like the sense of accomplishment is quite important to how a man feels about himself, and by extension, his satisfaction with the relationship. I know I'm generalizing, but am I on the right track to understanding this? Thanks again! :)

4. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Earning Rewards or ?

Thank you, what great questions.
    1. Is it important to you to feel as though you've earned your rewards, whatever they may be?
    For myself, and I would venture to say, for most men, being rewarded for good behavior or doing something productive is very important. It shows that the rewarder appreciated what was done and the person doing it. A reward can be a simple thank you with a smile.

2. How does it make you feel when you've earned a reward?
    I feel great when I have earned a reward because I know my Majesty was pleased with me, and that's what I live for, to please Majesty.

3.How do you feel when you get a treat without having worked for it?
    I like treats, I think everyone does, but it is important to know that I am getting a treat and not being rewarded for something. I am sure Majesty wouldn't give me a "treat" unless she was happy with me, which means it is still like a reward for good behavior.

Unfortunately men's brains do work differently than women. We are a lot like children and need boundaries and limitations, along with consequences and rewards. I am sure there will be some who disagree with that statement, but one only needs to look at life and see that it is full of consequences and rewards. I am so much happier now that my wife has taken control, set rules and boundaries, and follows through with consequences for wrong behavior and rewards for good behavior.

5. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    It depends a great deal what you mean by "reward." If you mostly mean "orgasm" then for me, I would very much want to feel I have earned it. I might not know when, or how, but I want to feel the why.

Of course, ultimately I have given over my cock to my Princess and her whims, so if she wants to give my an orgasm because she feels like it, that is fine. We don't set a timeline or have any kind of formal arrangment, so you could say it will be a surprise to me when it does happen. But generally I like it when that moment is significant to me.

In regards to non-orgasm rewards, I love surprises...

But some people definitely want structure. With a locked up cock I can tell you a man gets very senstive to his psychological needs pretty fast.

6. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    WOW! Great responses, guys, thanks so much!

That's a really important distinction about the type of reward: orgasm v. non-orgasm, sexual v. non-sexual. What I had in mind was a sexual reward, but not necessarily an orgasm. So that's very good to know that orgasm rewards really do need to be connected with good behavior.

My female mind was naively grouping sexual rewards together, as though other treats (lots of teasing, fondling, whatever) might be just about in the same category as an orgasm. What was I thinking?!? I was thinking like a girl again!

It's not that I didn't know this stuff before, but in practice I have this habit of expecting other people to react to things about the same way I would. I think we all do that to some extent, but I can see how this can cause a lot of frustration in male-female relationships.

I've been generous with rewards in my vanilla relationships in the past and it has perplexed me that sometimes the most generous rewards are the least appreciated! I wasn't understanding how important it is for you guys to have a clear line drawn from your behavior to its consequence or reward.

Thanks so much for helping me to understand this better. :)

7. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    A Maxim to Live By

LGG: in my experience, that which is unattainable or nigh unattainable is the most desirable. i have known many Women who think that by the third date, they must "put out." i have known others who figure the sooner they offer sex to someone they like (please note i did not mention "love,") the better.

Then they come to me and ask why it is that he's not paying adequate attention to Her.

Well the solution is pretty simple. In the context of a totally vanilla relationship -- where a Woman defers, as society seems to teach, to a man -- when She gives in and gives him a reward too soon, he does not appreciate it, he does not honor it and he does not tend to even remember it was bestowed on him by Her. my advice is always, "Hold out!" When he is pretty nigh crazy about You, obsessing about how beautiful You are and dying to see 1/4" more skin than You have ever shown him, reluctantly show him 1/8th. The result: Because of the hold-out, he'll be very, very thankful and remember that tiny gift for the rest of his life.

i'll say it again: That which is unattainable is the most desirable.

So be generous -- with Your precious time. With a smile at his joke (assuming he has a sense of humor). With compliments on how he is dressed (provided he is not a slob and he compliments you). Always allow him -- nay! expect him to pick up the tab. And be appropriately unattainable.

As to rewards, they should be cultivated, built up, exaggerated and, since You are so generously awarding them and, since You are granting him an audience with that reward, they should be extra special -- and appropriately rare. After all, You are!

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    LGG, oh my, such a complicated subject, with so many conflicting ideas! Let me see if I can spew my point of view, which may vary from other guys.

First, as background, I have a lifelong interest in chastity, and own a few devices, but my wife has approximately zero libido, and no interest in chastity play, so much of this for me is fantasy rather than reality.

For me, being locked in a chastity device by my mate would be a delight. However, I WOULD require some attention or acknowledgement of my predicament. Whether that be through teasing, denial, or just being ordered to service my wife without gratification of my own. All of that is a tremendous turn-on. Conversely, being locked up for weeks or months with no stimulation or sexual play is not what it's about for me. As I say in my signature, I want chastity, not celibacy. There are chastity wearers who basically want their sexuality "hidden away" by a chastity device. I'm not one of those! hehe. For me, wearing a chastity device is like protracted foreplay. Wearing a chastity device is about sex as much as it is about denial, if not more so. It's an immense turn-on.

You mentioned sexual contact without orgasm. For me, there is a difference between sexual (but non-orgasmic) contact that is intended as a "reward" versus a "tease". There have been times when, outside of a chastity context, my wife got all my motor a'running, and then just stopped. For her, this was an intimate sharing of sexual contact. It was supposed to be a nice interlude, perhaps even a reward or something. I wasn't prepared for that. For me, it was "leading me on", and "being a cock tease". In the context at the time, she was simply trying to do something nice, which I liked (which I did VERY much), but I had no idea she was going to slam on the brakes. That, frankly, pissed me off. I think most men, in a non-DS situation, find that kind of "foreplay without conclusion" to be extremely frustrating, if they're not expecting it to stop.

Now, that said, doing that exact same thing when there was a chastity arrangement between us would be TREMENDOUSLY erotic to me. The idea of being locked up, but not knowing whether "this time" she was going to let me out, or just get me all hot and bothered again is really hot. I think the difference is that in the first context, we were equals, and she slammed on the brakes. In the second context, I'm clearly the submissive, and she's calling the shots.

Does that make sense?

I think teasing and non-orgasmic contact when a guy is locked up is wonderful, but not necessarily a reward. If anything, it probably makes his stay in the chastity device MORE challenging. That's both a pro and a con! hehe. If he's wearing the device for the titillation and submissive aspects, when you tease him like that, the chastity experience is awesome. It really rubs my submissive buttons, that's for sure. In fact, I think it would be a requisite for me to want to engage in a long term chastity arrangement.

On another topic, some people have philosophies about "training" a man in a CB. I think some men dream about punishments and rewards while being in a chastity belt as a means of behavior modification. I think a lot of guys want their KH to be more like a mother than a lover. They want strict rules. They want to test the rules and be a pain in the ass, and then they want to be punished for it. That seems like a lot of work for the KH. It's not a role I'd find enjoyable, so I doubt my Domme would either! lol.

I think it's great you're trying to understand the male psyche, and how you could be a great KH. I guess I'd encourage you to remember that a lot of potential wearers out there will want you to "mother" them. If you're not up for that kind of effort, you may want to set your guidelines early and often. I think a lot of Dommes here at the mansion have expressed frustrations at how much work it was to keep their man locked up. I think you need to set goals for how YOU want to act as a KH, and make it clear how that experience would be for your potential wearer. Don't let them Top from the bottom and force you into a role that's not fun for you. That shouldn't be the point.

I hope that helps!
    mikecb

9. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I don't really think in terms of "rewards". As a lifestyle submissive I am perfectly happy to serve her every day in every way with little or now sexual satisfaction for myself. A reward for me would be something like a ruined or partial orgasm or a milking, arbitrary punishment and prolonged oral service provided by me to her. Subspace is like outer space, it goes on for ever.

If you are training someone to be submissive to you, you might want to think in terms of associating things you like to have done to or for you with extended periods of sexual excitement for him (without any release). Sexual release for your sub can be random and incomplete. The sexual excitement for him can be conditioned to equal complete service to you. This is not something you should feel guilty about because the amount of excitement for him eventually becomes much greater and more important than a mere orgasm. Males ejaculate in a few seconds and then their ardor is gone. Unrequited sexual excitement on the other hand is limitless. The beauty is that you as his Mistress can have a devoted servant while he remains in permanent ecstasy.

10. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Excellent post Mike and CBTOK

Nope, it makes no sense to us ladies why the negative connotations of "cock teasing" should suddenly become so desireable when a man is locked into chastity - which is why so much communication is needed for D/s / chastity to work but I think you explain with great clarity from the male perspective. I'd also really agree with your point that it does take more hard work to Domme successfully than a newcomer would ever imagine. From a Female point of view, it isn't just about getting your dishes washed and more help with the housework. It takes creativity, thought, planning and wholly unexpected levels of self knowledge to understand what your man is going through and how to love him in a different way. I'd say that since we have been practicising chastity, I have discovered more about the male psyche than I ever imagined - and I had considered myself to be a pretty "sussed" type of person beforehand!! That said, both my hub and I have been on an extraordinary journey and agree that had we discovered this way of life earlier (he a submissive, I as a Domme) perhaps we would have led very different lives.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    great post and some really great replies as usual. For my part i think the difference is that if my wife has me locked and gets all erotic and teases me until i am really frustrated but then stops suddenly, the reason i dont complain then is that in my mind the game is continuing with me still in a predicament. Whereas if i am unlocked and she did the same thing i would feel totally pissed as the game would have stopped there and then for all intents and purpose leaving me horny and although able to possibly relieve myself feeling like that was the end of it again.

12. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    > it makes no sense to us ladies why the negative connotations of "cock teasing" should suddenly become so desireable when a man is locked into chastity?

For me, this is very stimulating/frustrating. My cock tries to go hard, it pushes against the tube. It works its way into a frenzy trying and failing to get hard. Blood is pumping from our bodies into our cocks. It is making us light headed. Trying and trying but the frustration cos it cant get hard. The feeling of total defeat because of this failure. Our penis has been defeated. Our maleness has been defeated by the woman who is teasing us. We are helpless.

I often wonder about why I am into chastity.
    1) I love playing with my cock and using it.
    2) I also love femdom and chastity is for me the essential part of being dommed. You cant be more dommed than losing your sex organ.
    There is a conflict here. And when the lock clicks, I realise the conflict. I know that 1) is no longer possible.
    Everytime I think oh my god why? why? why? now I cant get erections or cum.

Does that make sense?

13. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    This is SO INTERESTING! So many great replies and all with such helpful insights! Hearing everyone's personal opinions and experiences makes this information so much more practical and useful! Thank you all! <3

I really appreciate the important distinction some of you have drawn about your reactions to teasing while locked vs. unlocked. My female mind wants to believe I'd be dealing with the same man - whether locked or unlocked - and that the same man would react the same way to teasing, for the most part. I would probably attribute his enjoyment or anger with the situation as a function of his personality and temperament: playful vs. serious, intense vs. easygoing, etc. And I would have been wrong again!

Not having a penis, it's been challenging for me to imagine that an intelligent man could be so controlled by his member. But I guess if my clitoris were ten times larger and would grow to be 6 or 7 inches long when I was feeling amorous... well that would be hard to ignore! I could see where someone could let themselves be lead around by a giant clitoris - and potentially become a slave to servicing it.

In the vanilla, unlocked world, the line between being a tantalizing coquette and becoming a heartless prick tease seems to be a bit blurry. At what point do I become a cold bitch if I don't follow through? Is it related touching a guy's cock in any way (even brief stroking through his trousers)?

From your descriptions, being caged really does seem to put males into a similar physiological and emotional place as us girls, especially when it comes to titillation and teasing. For me, teasing is foreplay - sometimes extended foreplay. But I wouldn't flirt or play with someone if I didn't intend to follow through at some point. I would probably change my mind about following through if I was sensing a lot of anger or aggression from the guy, though. Teasing is a way for me to get excited by a man's arousal.

And unrequited desire... it's true... it's sublime. The happiest days/nights I've ever had involve some sort of really intense, playful flirting that never went any further. The mental connection I felt with those men was so strong. I didn't even know their names in some cases, but I'll never forget most of the details of the time we spent together. It sounds like those types of experiences are consistent between men and women?

The more I learn, the more I have to agree with the concept that our biggest sex organ is our brain. :)

14. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Miss LGG,

a very interesting thread indeed. i find myself in a unique position here identifying myself as female still in a male skeleton. Chastity to me is an extension of my submission. it has nothing to do with sex, but the transfer of power and control. i remain chaste now through self control and have written about it on my blog. it is far different from releasing that control to another and willingly wear a device that physically prevents sexual release. To freely submit control of that most intimate of pleasures is mind altering and so refreshing. i have the advantage of seeing both sides of the fence and do not personally desire sexual release. It is not important to me and much prefer flowers or trinkets in the form of reward.

This does not mean that there have not been moments of weakness when i wished to take matters into my own hands so to speak. i have been able to resist, but not always immediately. In those moments i have found that i have lost my focus and my only concern was my own self pleasure. It is the thought of the disappointment i would feel if i gave in and finished that have turned me back away from it. On the other hand, in that moment if i were to feel down there and grasp only the hard protective shell that she holds the key to, my thoughts are immediately brought in line to focus on Her. It is an extension of Your control and the willing submission of he who has freely given the key. A power exchange that is hard for those who have not experienced to grasp.

just my two cents worth

cynthia

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I think some of the distinction is just about the difference between the typical masculine and feminine psyche. I say "typical" because there are many, especially here, whose sexuality identifies across gender boundaries. I think I identify as a pretty standard male. I love a good hug or kiss. However, if it gets much beyond a chaste hug or kiss, it starts turning into foreplay. Once my brain is in "foreplay" mode, anything short of sex is frustrating. There's a sort if immediacy and practicality to it. My reptile brain has this attitude of "Why would I do foreplay if I'm not having sex? That makes no sense!"

My experience with women would suggest that this "foreplay without sex" is a sort of bonding experience that makes them feel closer to their partner. While my higher brain "gets" that, my reptile brain has no interest! lol. I think this kind of light sexual activity gets men's reptile brain fired up a lot more quickly than most women's. I would imagine this difference is related to the unfortunately high incidence of rape in our culture. Men don't understand that an activity that a woman intends to simply make them feel closer is not an invitation to immediate sex. Their reptile brains are running the show a little too much.

So, in answer to your question, if we were making out, and a woman stroked my cock through my trousers, I'd be in full "reptile brain" mode. lol. NOT having sex after that would be both frustrating and confusing until I got my wits about me.

mikecb

16. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    I'm really seeing how much females and chaste males are alike... and why one could have a much more harmonious male-female relationship between a female and a chaste male. Because the two seem to think alike!

That sort of courtship teasing and foreplay - for me personally - is really great if it extends over several dates where we have some time away from each other in between and really build up a passionate desire for one another. I imagine that's probably like how a chaste male feels - he enjoys being excited but not rewarded for a while and then the eventual reward is very sweet?

But yes, dealing with an unlocked male... that can turn out very differently. That is very specific, practical information to keep in mind, Mike, thank you very much.

As much as one might think one has in common with a member of the opposite sex, males and females still think very differently about sex. It sounds so obvious, but when you're in that situation with all the hormones flowing, it's difficult to think straight. I've fooled myself into thinking that a guy and I "felt the same way" about each other because we seemed to like each other so well. Having a lot in common and getting on well is not the same as thinking the same way or having the same motivations!

I had this stupid idea that when you meet "the right person", you feel the same way about most things - sex included. I knew guys had a higher sex drive, but didn't grasp the extent of it - and didn't give it the consideration I should have. I need to adjust my erroneous assumptions. It's ridiculous that I ever thought that, really! Well at least I think I finally understand now!

THANK YOU! <3

17. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    men don't have a higher sex drive than Women. That is an erroneous assumption.

Women come into a higher sex drive after their brains start functioning as adult brains. men peak in adolescence, before their brains are adult. Once they reach adulthood, they're on a long, gentle slide.

Women can harness that with Chastity and use erotic frustration to cause men to perform better for them as they (the Women) reach their sexual peak.

Then, with a properly-trained male, the Woman can extend Her enjoyment and Her peak to better suit Her lifestyle and the differences in sexual energy between the genders.

18. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Thank you cbtok, very well said.

Would it be fair to say that men are generally much more focused on achieving orgasm?

19. robert59

robert59 Junior Member

Local Time:
    chastity

very interesting reading these posts

20. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    You are welcome.

Women are focused on achieving orgasm as much as men, but as they may have multiples, for men, i think it's like the onset of an epileptic siezure, best described by Dostoyevski (or, perhaps in the New Testiment Acts, where Saul was struck down on the Road to Damascus by a lightning bolt out of a clear blue sky).

When you have epilepsy, the onset is singular -- a touching of the divine. men cannot extend that sensation.

Women, on the other hand, have the capacity that neither Fydor Dostoyevski nor Saul had. Since men just get one, achieving those peaks become Really Important.

This is why Women need to create the right ratio between theirs and men's. And that redirects the focus quite nicely to where the capacity is greater.

21. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have to say that I don't really think that you can generalise this and this is just one of the huge gender divides that requires a lot of communication on both sides for couples to understand each other. It isn't my view that women are as focused on men when it comes to orgasm and I also disagree that female sex drive can be understood in male terms. Here's the simple point - female orgasm is unnecessary and current science cant actually explain - coherently - why it exists at all. I have lots of female friends who are non orgasmic (let alone multi orgasmic) and it doesn't diminish their sex drive because that's not the main driver for sex for them. My hub and I have had lengthy discussions about this so that we can get each others' point of view and build our relationship accordingly. Orgasm for me is great but emotional warmth and love would trump it every time if I had to choose. The restriction of orgasm (or supply) certainly would not drive my behaviour and I don't feel I'm in anyway unusual in that. This is in direct contrast to the male.

Women's sexuality is affected by so many factors other than the "mechanics of sex". Male lovers / subs could be the most skillful lovers in the world but women need security, warmth, reassurance and a host of other relationships facets to remain interested in sex. Men on the other hand will remain in crap, unsatisfactory relationships if regular sex is on offer. I myself remained happily celibate for a number of years before meeting my husband rather than waste energy in so-so relationships.

I have said this in a few posts (and in my blog) that women can never really experience the connection that men have with their cocks and orgasm - there simply is no female equivalent. To my mind, emotionally healthy, happy women would never wreck their lives with meaningless one night stands or visits to pros. Male sexuality has been likened to being chained to a maniac - chastity allows some control over that for men. This must be like allowing them emotional and intellectual freedom which is instinctively counterintuitive to the female mind and I imagine that's why there are so many reluctant female key holders out there and wives who will not entertain it. I love my hub very much and to see him so much happier since being chaste makes me happy too. I wish there was some non judgemental way of letting all guys experience chastity early on and allow them to make a choice. They could be as free as us ladies then :)

As an interesting and perhaps contentious footnote (again - my view so take from it what you will) :- the demographic using this site is going to be much more sexually adventurous and the womenfolk perhaps a bit more, well, liberated as to their sexuality. Their views and experience are perhaps going to be less reflective of the vast majority of women being asked to key hold or play with FemDomme. If you want proof this, go out there onto the health forums etc and search on chastity and you will see the repulsion and negativity displayed when this topic is discussed. It really is quite obvious and a bit depressing when I consider how happy it makes my man.

22. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Agree Completely

My desire isn't focused on achieving orgasm - it's focused on an urgent need to be extremely physically close to a man. As close as possible. I want a full body sensory experience. I want to feel his skin, taste his sweat, breathe in his scent, see the desire in his eyes and hear him whispering and panting in my ear. THAT'S the primary driver for me.

If I can't have lots of that, I'll be very disappointed, multiple orgasms or not. I think it's fair to say that most women want that cuddly, snuggly time. Maybe the ancient part of our female brains still craves feeling protected by a man? Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, there's nothing better for me than being extremely close to the man I love and feeling his arms around me.

The amount of cuddling and closeness I require does vary. I think it's probably proportionate to how I'm feeling about myself. If I'm feeling really energetic and confident, I wouldn't need or seek as much comfort as I might if I was feeling insecure or if it was a new relationship.

To cbtok's point, when I'm aroused, eventually I'll focus on having an orgasm, but that doesn't happen until much later. I have a fairly high sex drive, but my focus isn't on the release at all - not until I'm just on the verge of orgasm. At that point, I would be extremely distraught and frustrated if we had to stop and I couldn't get off. It just seems that men reach that "point of no return" MUCH sooner during physical interaction. Whereas I could probably settle down fairly easily after an extended makeout session, the same does NOT seem to be true for a man. But maybe that's just me. :)

23. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    and...

I also agree it's very sad when female partners are not accepting of their mates' interest in chastity. It's understandable that they'd be shocked initially. It seems like such a harsh and shocking thing for a man to want to lock up his BFF like that. If a partner had come to me with that request a few years ago, my initial reaction would have been to think he was bonkers just because men love their dicks so much. That's "normal". But "normal" isn't the same as "optimal" or "fulfilling" and it certainly doesn't fit everyone.

I have so much respect for men that have the balls and self-awareness to come forward and ask for this. Good for them and I really hope their partners come around. This is just another example of something where ignorance and fear prevent people from exploring something that could be very rewarding.

I was completely ignorant of this lifestyle until just recently and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site. I had always been very curious about BDSM and D/s lifestyles, but was under the false impression that humiliation and degradation were necessary components. That's very frightening to me - either to receive it or to give it. I couldn't do it. So I didn't investigate it further. I was thrilled to find this place and learn that my assumptions were false and that there are so many different and fulfilling ways to play. It was also interesting for me to learn how many preconceived notions I actually had - when all along I thought I had such an open mind.

Perhaps selecting specific posts from this site to share with the reluctant partner is a good place to start? The personal stories and "testimonials" here are extremely helpful and enlightening, in my opinion.

Beyond that, I think the chastity lifestyle could really benefit from a sexy but non-threatening public relations campaign. Most people probably think it's just for virgins and religious conservatives and have no idea of the other benefits. We should start a grassroots movement. ;) ...or perhaps you guys already have and I'm just late to the party. :)

24. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    A reward should be a surprise

we shouldn't be in search of reward as the reward comes every day and being with my Mistress. It's an honor to serve Her and be with Her. Anything in the form of a reward is wonderful and cherished.

25. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    This conversation went where they all go eventually, we are all similar but each with unique needs. We want to generalize so we can get our heads wrapped around different lifetyles. Unfortunately as we dig deeper in to our generalizations we eventually reach the point where each relationship is unique to that couple. It may be similar to others in the lifestyle but certainly the value each gets from the relationship is unique.

When I generalize, I call it the 10% rule. Whatever you can think of, about 10% of the world's population does it or is afflicted with it. 10% of men are likely gay. 10% of women are likely sadists. 10% of men have an erection less than 4 inches. etc. (Remember, 10% of a world's population of 6 billion is a lot of people!).

Okay, so here we are, on this message board because many of us enjoy FLR. My thing is being a submissive cuckold locked in chastity. There is a home for me here. But, as I read through other male's posts, I can see the subtle differences between my relationship with my wife and their relationship with their wives. Unique.

Having said all that, I do feel great that there is a community of us cuckold and chastised males. We can share the joy and agony of it all.

marcus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice