Question about significant others?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by jdavid, Apr 11, 2010.

1. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Has anyone had a bad experience suggesting chastity to a significant other? Did she or would she lose respect for a guy who requested that or requested orgasm denial and teasing? I am just curious, I love women but they sometimes are a mystery for me....:fish:

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I'm sure it's happened. The key is always in the way you present things. If you tell you you need to talk, then proceed to rant at her that you need her to lock your cock up and start being a total bitch to you and seeing other men because you have a pathetic laughable cock, then she will probably freak out and want nothing to do with you.

That said, if you really want to explore this with your wife then you need to be honest with her about your feelings. If you already have an pretty open and communicative relationship, then you can probably discuss it with her and ask her feelings. Make it very clear that you're not expecting anything and it's just a discussion. If you don't have a very communicative relationship, then you need to work on that first.

If you really want to be locked up and serving her, you should start by just being helpful in general. Maybe offer to do the dishes more often or something, make time to have a chat with her at the end of the day about anything at all, ask her what you can do in the bedroom to make her happier (what satisfies her).

Take baby steps, have fun, good luck :)

3. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    Well, I appreciate the response, i really do, but I am very communicative and don't really need advice to be that way. My question was slightly different, I was asking what experiences people had with that kind of reaction. I am not presently dating anyone, but that is something that concerns me...

4. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    There's definately a huge gender divide when it comes to chastity as the vast majority of woman (and I would have included myself in this pre chastity days) have no idea of what would happen when you remove a man's access to his own penis and the results are absolutely counter intuitive to us.

My advice is to clearly exhibit all the non sexual behaviours that come as a result of being chaste such as respect for women, chivalry, a focus on her not on your own orgasm etc. Coming to chastity for the first time for any woman is daunting so you need to "sell it" if you want a meaningful relationship. Leading with what would be a perceived kink will put a lot of women off initially.

Compared to other BDSM sites, there are an unusual amount of women posting on Chastity Mansion so with a bit of research on here you should be able to get some great insight into how women react to chastity and you can adapt your behaviour accordingly. It's worth the effort and time.

Good luck, keep us all updated!

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Remember that old guy in Grizzle Adams. When he said something like, The womans breast is the hardest thing to find tracks on, I just never could...

Word of advice my friend, David. About the time you think you have gotten them figured out, they change the rules again. Chicks Rules, means, what we want, when we want, how we want, cause we want. Live by those rules and you might just have a chance, little chance of, but still some chance is better than no chance.

Chance-less Missy Tanya

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I threw a wobbly.

I was 6 months pregnant.

I was a submissive.

There was no F-ing way I was EVER in a MILLION years going to become my partner's Mistress or Domme or KeyHolder.

... obviously we are now 3 and a half years later, I run a chastity site, we have our perfect metal device on the way from MatureMetal, I spent last Thursday in a private dungeon flogging pet harshly followed by full mummification and spent last night at a public dungeon flogging my pain submissive while being watched...

My point is, don't worry if the initial response is a negative one!

7. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:

And one should expect nothing less from the exquisite ruling elite :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice