Question about ring size

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Mistress Keena, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hello friends,

I keep my boyfriend, David, under constant chastity and orgasm denial with different devices. The most effective so far I think has been the CB6000s. I LOVE teasing him for hours and not letting him cum then lock this short device on and watch him toss and turn all night while I have his hands locked in bondage mitts. He goes CRAZY trying to get some form of satisfaction but has never once succeeded.

I like putting him in different devices and have found some of the Chinese devices to work pretty good but I want to buy one right now but they are asking for ring size with the options starting at 40 mm and going to 52 mm. My question is what should I choose? While he is a large man, very muscular and also very overweight, he is not well endowed at all. Which is why I usually keep him in the 6000S. In the regular CB6000, he has way too much room. When erect, which I almost never allow, he is decent size and if I dangle my sweaty feet under his nose, his cock grows to an impressive level. But when not aroused, it's pretty sad.

I'm not sure if that has to to with ring size or not but I do want to buy this very inexpensive device just to try it out but I don't want his balls to be able to slip right out either. This is the device https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Male-...286&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100752.m1982

Any advice would be so very appreciated. I want David to experience all kinds of different chastity devices and ultimately a permanent Lori's Tube when I sentence him into permanent denial. But first things first!

Thank you again for your help,

Mistress Keena

slave_m likes this.
  2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Mistress Keena:

A simple method is to use a string or cord and circle around the testicles and shaft, so the cord is behind everything, and then measure the length of the string/cord. A Google measurement translation should get you the correct ring size. Depending on the device, you can also order substitute ring sizes, if the first option is too tight. I hope this helps.

3. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    Thank you friend. : )

4. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    the cb6000 is unsecure
    less than 10 sec to go out
    less than 30 sec to go in
    without touching the padlock :D

the cb You've posted the link isn't a cb6000
    but for cb with integrated pad, be care of the quality of the pad :
    i've just bought 3 cb : one pad blocked the first time : i had to saw the cb
    the second works .... witouth the key
    the last was good, but .... the three have ... the sames keys !!

to find the good ring : just to buy the same cb with diffrents rings on ebay or alixpress

5. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Another method would be to buy a cage that will be delivered with e.g. 3 rings. My first steel device came with a 40, 45 and 50 mm ring.

Also the "cord" method works well to measure the base ring dimensions. Make sure you measure in flacid condition and divide the length of the cord by 3.14 and you will find the right diameter accordingly. The base ring might be the most important piece to select correct.

However, please also take care of adequate sizing for internal diameter (snug fit to diameter in flacid conditions) and length of the cage. For the length my best fit is the measured length from basis till the end of the glance in "hanging" position and deduct 1 - 1,5 cm to determine the suitable length of the cage.

All the best!

6. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    Thanks for the help friends. I do know that the CB6000 isn't very secure, especially with guys with smaller penises that's why I keep him in the 6000 S. But then again, no device that you can cut a lock off with bolt cutters is secure which is why I love female chastity much better. My main female sub is in a custom fitted Tollyboy and fits like a second skin. Impossible for her to get out of and she has never been able to orgasm or even come close in it.

slave_m likes this.
  7. Voisin

Voisin Call me Bruno

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    That device looks adequate for a small member. Probably the 43mm ring would fit best (medium-small).

I think I saw that device on ebay for quite a bit cheaper (like 20$). Include “new release” in your search.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice