Question about online chastity

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Locked Pop, May 18, 2019.

1. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Don't know yet how trusting I am yet to online chastity ...How popular is the Elmalock and Chastikey?

2. quietlyDevious

quietlyDevious quiet but very Devious

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Hello Locked Pop,

Trusting an online relationship is tricky (at least in my opinion). I've grown several relationships to a good level, and have never regretted it. The one thing I would say is important is time. Take your time, go slow, and learn your key holder. When I start with a new key holder, I usually leave my safe override key available, however, I let the key holder know what I am doing. If the key holder agrees, that's a good start. If they object, it *may* be a red flag. Over some time you get to learn the key holder and can decide if you want to lock without any way out.

As for Emlalock and Chastikey. I'll start for the easy one first; Chastikey. I've used and played with ChastiKey for about a year now and (full disclosure) I am moderator. I've played with several different key holders and have had several long relationships with those key holders. ChastiKey seems to be very popular, one thing that sets ChastiKey apart from Emlalock is discord. ChastiKey has a open discord server where everyone can get together and talk (and tease) with each other. It is a very good community and this allows a good method for the key holders to talk with their lockees. The app itself, is pretty stable, it has some bugs, but the developer works on them and updates the application quite often. For play with a real key holder I think ChastiKey is wonderful, for solo play there are ways to make it work.

Now for Emlalock. I've used it a little bit. The one thing I do like about Emlalock that I do like is the voting/pillory and games. This is something that ChastiKey does not have. I don't think (or have not found) it has a community where the members can chat - that would be a good thing to add.

Between the two, I pick ChastiKey because of the community (Discord and website forums). The key holders are great. I don't think you could come to ChastiKey and not find a key holder you would like or a lock that wouldn't get you to loose control.

Hope this helps,
    qD

Tom.69.FTW and Locked Pop like this.
  3. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    That does help quite a bit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice