Question about milking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Shane, Dec 31, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Hello everyone and happy new year. I have a question about milking. Is it possible to be milked without anal stimulation? I ask this because of what just happened to me. I am locked in a cb6000s however I did cum only 5 days ago. I just had a pretty intense play time with my wife and remained locked the entire time. While pleasing her I could literally feel when what I assumed was precum came out of me. It wasn't an orgasm per say but it was a pleasurable feeling. It was clear and slippery like precum but I have never felt it come out. I did this 4-5 times and I was nit being analy stimulalted. After that she did take a dildo to me for about 20 min and I experienced 2-3 more of these episodes. My question is anyone else experience this and what is it??

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Heaven!!! Sounds like you had a milking, or an involuntary orgasm, you lucky buck you!!! Even without anal, do your remember wet dreams,, ahhhhhhhh I so wish for one again..

Missy Tanya

3. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Well, I can think of two possibilities for an anal stimulation-free release of semen.

I call the first one a sympathetic orgasm. It can happen when you truly enjoy pleasuring your partner and you feel so connected to her pleasure that when she peaks it triggers your own orgasm. The fact that your own genitals were not stimulated becomes irrelevant; the joy of making her orgasm so hard, the pleasure you find in giving her pleasure, can be so strong it pushes you over the edge. Your own orgasm is unlikely to be as pleasurable and strong as your partner's, but the emotional rush can be far stronger than during a regular orgasm.

Of course, some might see it as a failure of sorts. You do orgasm even though you're locked up. Well, it all depends on what your partner and you want or enjoy. If you want to limit your orgasms, you'll have to fight these feelings. If neither of you minds (or actually enjoys] the fact that pleasuring your wife is so enjoyable for you it can actually make you cum, you're free to enjoys yourself.

However, I'm not sure this is what has happened to you. The way you describe the episode you might've been close but your "release" was probably just precum.

The second method I've encountered was based on milking the man by repeatedly edging him, bringing him real close to an orgasm, and then gently pushing something hot (but not too hot) and heat-conductive (e.g. metal) into his perineum (between his anus and his balls) towards his prostate. The warmth sometimes makes the prostate release cum in a manner similar to a ruined orgasm, but with even less pleasure. It is much less dependable than a regular milking, though - and it requires edgings too, meaning much more pleasure than with common prostate milking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice