question about: HoD Metal CB

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by cesso_leccapiedi, Jun 18, 2019.

1. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Goodmorning everyone. Sorry for my bad English!
    Have any of you bought a CB from the "House of Denial" site?
    I'm looking for a metal CB designed for prolonged use (several months) 24/7. Having had a bad experience with my CB6000 (I can't wear it for more than 3 days before the testicles turn blue), I thought of a metal one of those made by hand. But before venturing into a very expensive purchase ("Mature Metal" - my Mistress likes Jailbird - or "Red Chilly" - my Mistress likes the London Tower) I wanted to try something cheaper.
    I saw these 2 models

Steel HoD S99
    HoD-S99-M_1280x1280.jpg
    Steel HoD S107 Small
    HoD-S107_1280x1280.jpg

I wanted to ask you if you know them and if you have any advice. Thanks in advance.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I have bought from House of Denial a few times. I found their service efficient and as one would hope it to be. The quality of the items has been fine. You can sometimes find the same items cheaper elsewhere but when you are talking about a few quid is it worth the hassle?....

DH Gate are often cheaper but are Chinese and have to be shipped in. Their quality is generally ok but slightly reflected in the lower price.

3. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    Never had any problems with house of denial, bought many devices from them including one of the above, these gave a hinged base ring and I found after a few days it was really rubbing and causing an issue so I'd stick with a solid ring one

4. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    thank you very much for your advice and feedback.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    30 GBP ($40 USD) seems high for what you can get at DHGate for half that price.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/device-full-length-55mm-cage-length-40mm/393371074.html

https://m.dhgate.com/product/new-lock-304-stainless-steel-cock-cage-chastity/387243867.html

A midprice semi-custom option that lets you get a custom base ring that can be used in later devices is the Amicus, Adaptus, and Skullcap from MaleChastityNow. I might have used those as a stepping stone to a fully custom Contender if they’d been available in 2014. I do use my alternate base rings from time to time. So I haven’t lost my investment in the basering... plus you can get them modified if needed. These fit MM Jailbirds as well.

Avoid hinged rings! Solid steel only!
    I still remember being pinched and hurt by my CB6000. I could never get comfortable enough to sleep in it well. Good luck!

cesso_leccapiedi likes this.
  6. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much!!!!!!

7. cesso_leccapiedi

Torino, Italia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

hi, sorry if I contact you in private but I had a question for you.
    In my post on the CB of the House of Denial you wrote that you bought several products from them.
    I have problems with the measures to buy: I tried to write to them several times but they didn't answer me. I try with you since you have already bought from them and you have probably already solved the problem. How did you measure the cage? they say they measure the penis flacid, but depending on whether you measure it below or above the measure it changes ... and a lot (almost 2 cm). Mature Metal says to take it from below, Red Chilly from above.
    Instead House of Denial does not specify whether below or above ... To buy the right cage from House of Denial how should I take the measurement: from below (where the penis meets the sack) or from above (where does the penis meet the belly?
    Thanks for your help

sizingPene.png

8. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice